Start by marking “Peter and the Wolf” as Want to Read:
Peter and the Wolf

Peter and the Wolf

3.21 of 5 stars 3.21  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  6 reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, HEA]

Peter is up for a coveted job at Wellington Enterprises, and when he catches the eye of the brutally sexy Jarred Wellington, he wins a far more seductive position than he ever dreamed.

Jarred is helping his father fix their struggling business when the annoyingly gorgeous Peter Andrews arriv
Published March 21st 2013 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Peter and the Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peter and the Wolf

Delphius Reads
Here goes...
This book was a mix of pros and cons. I'm still not sure I like it or not. I decided to just list them.

Cons-
-The story starts out about a guy who desperately needs a job and getting it. I didn't like the fact that they never really visited the first bit of this again. He spent a total of a half day at work in the whole book.
-Never resolved the business being in trouble aspect.
-The main factor that bothered me about this book was the lack of intimacy between the main couple. Sure
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
2 1/2 - 3 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Peter is all set for an interview for a coveted job when he catches the eye of the boss’s son and nearly gets turfed out on his ear. Jarred is shocked when he first sets eyes on Peter, but at his father’s (Drew) urging accepts the other man. Peter is about to be confronted with his new future, a future that will change his life forever, but with Jarred by his side anything is possible. Both Peter and Ja
Hc Lynn
The storyline came out disjointed and confusing from the get-go. (view spoiler) ...more
Jeff Davault
 ~♥ Elle ♥~
Reading the blurb, readers might think this is paranormal story set in a business/corporate background. Sadly, only the first few chapters were in the office and the rest were somewhere else. There was lust at first sight with the MC's but the story didn't really progress to the romantic/tender side of mating. The story didn't really click with me because of the lack of romantic connection between the MC's and is mainly focused on the power struggle between the alphas. I expected a story of pass ...more
Amy
3.5 stars.
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Shaza
Shaza marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Mar 22, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Juan
Juan marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2014
jenTed
jenTed marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Dallison
Dallison marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
Donna
Donna added it
Oct 07, 2014
R
R added it
Nov 20, 2013
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
I tend to dream up stories while either lying in bed at night, taking breaks from my desk at work, or sitting on my patio swing overlooking the pool where my kid goes swimming. It's exciting to watch a story unfold, especially when characters say or do the utterly unexpected!

Before I began writing novels, I wrote and co-wrote short pieces for stage skit competitions and short story contests, garne
More about J. Rose Allister...
Her Full Moon Cowboys Crystal's Cowboys Full Moon Fire Disowned Cowboys (Lone Wolves of Shay Falls, #1) Discarded Cowboys (Lone Wolves of Shay Falls, #2)