Blank-133x176
Doing Life Differently...

Luci Swindoll

Doing Life Differently: The Art of Living with Imagination

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Are you tired of the mundane? Do you want to draw energy from every day? The key to living a rich and joyful life is to seek out adventure, says Luci Swindoll. But adventure doesn t only happen on a journey to the heart of Africa or a climb to the top of Everest. God has designed countless ways for you to enjoy the spirit of adventure, no matter where you are or what you r...more
Published May 4th 2010 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Doing Life Differently, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doing Life Differently

Marcela
Loved Luci Swindoll's approach to life. Loved the art & music suggestions in this book.
Vanessa Eccles

Everything I'd hoped it would be. I listened to Ms. Swindoll speak at Women of Faith last year and was blown away with inspiration. I've been feeling the need to do life differently my entire life, and after reading her encouraging words, I think I've finally found the courage to pursue it to the fullest. Ms. Swindoll, thanks for telling me through this book that it's okay to be different and that it's God's plan for some of us. Cheers to life in all its beauty!! :)
Judi Aaron
This is a re-write of "I Married Adventure," with some added material and a bonus of guided journal pages! Luci Swindoll is one of my favorite people of all time, and she helps me to discover the joy and adventure in my own life.
This book was a precious gift to me from my daughter-in-<3 as a thank you for watching her daughters while she and her mother went toa Women of Faith Conference. There, they also had the opportunity to hear Luci Swindoll speak.
Anna
This book was just fabulous. I highlighted all the way through it. I've known of the Swindoll family but I've never read anything by any of them, and I was found a kindred spirit in Luci through this book. Except for her desire to not be married, I felt as if I was reading about myself all the way through. So encouraging, and inspiring!
Amanda
This book is packed with good insight. Luci is very honest about herself, her life, her dreams, and regrets. She made me realize a sense of wonder in my life and to see how much God has in store for those who put their trust in him.
Chris Warrick
I enjoyed Luci Swindoll so much in person when I was at the Women of Faith Conference that I just knew her book would be as interesting as she is! I wasn't disappointed!
Ms. Marie
Love, love, love this book. It gives me hope that my life as a single divorced woman can be full of adventure, purpose, and laughter what ever the future holds.
Lori Frey
Love this book. Luci Swindoll is a talented writer and speaker who lives the Christian life to the fullest!
Rhonda
I heard her speak recently, loved her. just started the book.
Dragonflyconcepts
Absolutely love Lucis insights and zeal for living!
Janice
Interesting, but not one of my favs!
Mona Hill
Mona Hill marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Deeon
Deeon marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Tonia
Tonia marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Cyril Batac
Cyril Batac marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Kristen Rushin
Kristen Rushin is currently reading it
Jun 30, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Cynderella
Cynderella marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Elizabeth Callahan
Elizabeth Callahan marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I Married Adventure Simple Secrets to a Happy Life Life! Celebrate It: Listen, Learn, Laugh, Love You Bring the Confetti, God Brings the Joy Notes to a Working Woman: Finding Balance, Passion, and Fulfillment in Your Life