Shades of Brown

Shades of Brown

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Meg is a schoolteacher whose husband, Bill, was intent on killing her... but in a violent fight for her won life, she ended his. The murder is a secret, and Meg has moved back to her hometown to reunited with her adopted family. Meg's new life is wonderful; her family has welcomed her home, she is the favorite teacher at her old high school, and she has found love. However...more
Published December 1st 2003 by Genesis Press

To ask other readers questions about Shades of Brown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shades of Brown

Karen & Gerard
Mar 11, 2008 Karen & Gerard rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone who knows inter-racial couples
Woman stabbed her abusive husband to death, moved back home and got teaching job. Had romantic relationship with black guy who she grew up with as a brother when her parents died. School found out about her secret and suspended her for not telling them up front. Won back everyone’s support.

This book is about an inter-racial couple and it helped me view inter-racial couples in a more positive way.
Kaitlyn
My Aunt wrote this book. My mom read it before I did and when I asked her how it was, she said "it was alright I guess." That was the most useless book review someone could ever ask for... So I decided to check it out for myself, and it turned out to be a lot better than I expected. Definitely recommend.
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2013
Sarah Banuelos
Sarah Banuelos marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2013
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2012
Saditty
Saditty marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2010