The Epicure

The Epicure

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A connoisseur of death believes consuming human flesh will renew his soul--and he's after a young girl who dreams of his depravities night after night.
Published December 6th 2005 by Berkley

The Shining by Stephen KingIt by Stephen KingPet Sematary by Stephen King'Salem's Lot by Stephen King1984 by George Orwell
Scariest books of all time
232nd out of 247 books — 411 voters
American Psycho by Bret Easton EllisHaunted by Chuck PalahniukOff Season by Jack KetchumThe Girl Next Door by Jack KetchumExquisite Corpse by Poppy Z. Brite
The Goriest Books Ever
110th out of 214 books — 408 voters

More lists with this book...

Laya Mccoy
This book really just blew me away. This was one of the first ever adult type books that I ever read, and I must say that it's definintly a good one.
I really like the little girl, Susie. I like the idea of little kids knowing more about things that the grown-ups do, and it's cool to watch them understand things better than their elders.
I liked how Jessy is trying to live her life to the fullest, even though so much is going on, and yet things are just not turning out very good. While she's...more
Ar Cullman
The book had an interesting premise but that is all. It was supposed to be a horror but I found myself laughing out loud at times because of the absurdity. Quick, easy read but quite ridiculous at times.
Sandy
Sep 14, 2008 Sandy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: intense book lovers
Recommended to Sandy by: a friend
This book is very disturbing. I couldn't put it down and read it in very few days.

If you want a book that will hold your attention, this is a must read! I loved it!!!
Wendy
This book is scary... sincerely I was freaked out the whole time I was reading it. This book will get you wondering if some of the people you know are cannibals.
Esmer
Very disturbing book, in a good way, I read it all in one day. I just couldn't put it down.
Jess
Jess added it
Jun 10, 2014
Maddy
Maddy added it
May 25, 2014
Emmett Robb
Emmett Robb marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
Kim Rox
Kim Rox marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Kurt
Kurt added it
Dec 18, 2013
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Cat
Cat marked it as to-read
May 22, 2013
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2013
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2012