Start by marking “The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)

The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead #3)

4.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  8,505 Ratings  ·  743 Reviews
The third sexy novel in USA TODAY bestselling author Alice Clayton’s playful and erotic Redhead series continues the sizzling romance between actress Grace Sheridan and Hollywood’s hottest leading man Jack Hamilton.

Grace has landed the lead in a new TV series—but when the director asks her to lose fifteen pounds, she goes public with her weight struggles and suddenly deve
Published December 17th 2013 by Gallery Books

Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeThe King by J.R. WardUnbeloved by Madeline SheehanTwisted by Emma Chase
2014♥ cant wait!
68th out of 949 books — 2,410 voters
Legal Briefs by N.M. SilberOrigin by Jennifer L. ArmentroutEpilogue by C.J. RobertsCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareTruce by R.L. Mathewson
I Can't Wait For These Sequels
6th out of 232 books — 561 voters

More lists with this book...

Duchess Nicole
4.5 Stars

Synopsis
What a fantastic finish for this unconventional yet wonderful couple. This books takes the fun and feisty Grace and the swoonalicious heartthrob Jack and really makes them work at their relationship. As if their age differences and Hollywood pressures weren't enough, now Grace has reached a point in her career that she can FINALLY see some upward movement. Her show has caught the eye of some network biggies, and Grace is the star of the show.

Only, it seems the reason that her na
Lili
Dec 22, 2013 Lili marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc-netgalley
****Update 8/29/13: the price has dropped to $$10.38. Still expensive, but hopefully it'll keep dropping!****

This is how excited I felt when I learned a new Redhead book was coming out:

Another Redhead book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 photo mombluthcrazyhappyhands_zpsb16135bf.gif

This is how I felt when I saw the preorder kindle price of over $11 on Amazon:
 photo tumblr_mi8vazs0td1rjtijmo8_250_zps08e04435.gif

Looks like I'll be waiting for a price drop or skip it. Saddens me cause I love the author and the series but that's a rip off for an ebook :(

ARC provided by the publisher via Ede
Christy
Feb 02, 2015 Christy rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!

photo 6f3a41ec-d032-4079-a6d3-327432f84486_zps2f4bf5e2.jpg

Alice Clayton is an incredible writer. Her books are fabulously funny, smart and sexy. This book had all those elements, but it was just different from the first two for me.

Jack and Grace are Hollywood’s Are they or aren’t they couple. Grace is finally doing it. Living her dream and staring in her own show. She is ecstatic. Her main squeeze Jack couldn’t be happier for her. Jack is huge right now, and his stardom is just getting bigger and bigger. He is the sexiest man alive, the new
Michelle
Mar 01, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
ARC provided on behalf of Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books from NetGalley

4.5 sparkly boobies

Grace & Jack are solid, but when his career takes off and hers is just beginning, can they survive amid the glitz & glam of Hollywood?

I can’t begin to explain how much I love Alice Clayton’s writing style. She has such a way of creating brilliant humor in her books and at the same time ensuring that you can sense the vulnerabilities of the character between all the jokes.

As Grace & Jack try t
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

Schmaltz

I am such a HUGE fan of this series. LIKE. HUGE! I’ve read the first two books, like, a million times. You don’t know how much this couple means to me; how much this series means to me. Jack is my all-time favorite Brit Book Boyfriend. He was my first non Mr. Darcy, non-PNR and completely Adult contemporary Brit Boyfriend. Jack means the world to me. And as for Grace, well she’s just fucking fantastic. I love that she was older, curvier, whip-smart and flat out fun as hell.

T
Lucia
Jan 06, 2014 Lucia rated it liked it
My Grace and Jack:

The world of fame, paparazzi, drugs, partying and never ending diets. Yep, that is Hollywood. And that is also what Jack’s and Grace’s lives have become...

I didn’t really like the direction this series took. Comparing to previous books, roles of main protaginists were completely reversed. Level-headed Jack turned into spoiled irritating brat. Crazy and fooolish Grace lost her touch and became maybe more mature but otherwise quite boring character. I never liked when authors cha
Ailene♥
Jan 04, 2014 Ailene♥ rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-stars
It saddened me a lot that this series went from beyond amazing to just very frustrating. I’m trying to search for the right things to say, but I just really want to curl up in a ball and cry right now. The first two books were really great. Why? Why did it have to turn out this way? It just sucked going through this journey. Could I pretend that I hadn't read the last book at all?

This Jack Hamilton was not the same guy I had known. He's a stranger in my eyes now. He completely went downhill and
Brenna
Dec 17, 2013 Brenna rated it really liked it
It's LIVE!
Amazon http://amzn.to/18NN8iy
Barnes & Noble http://bit.ly/J1uhcZ

Enter HERE

So, Alice Clayton completely kicked my ass with this book.

This series is one of my very favorites. Jack & Grace have something special, their chemistry and the way they play off each other and banter is so much fun to read. I can’t get enough of them together, so this was definitely one of my most highly anticipated books of the year. The Redhead Plays Her Hand still has that special Jack & Grace som
Silvana -SLiTsRead
Dec 14, 2013 Silvana -SLiTsRead rated it really liked it
***ARC provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review***

***4 glad my Jack is back Stars***

description

When I finished book 2 of The Redhead Series The Redhead Revealed, I was happy with the characters and where their relationship stood, I did not think a third book was needed and reading this did not change this opinion. Having said that, I did not mind another chance to read more about one of my favorite couples, Jack and Grace.

I did love this book but unfortunately not as much as the last two, I
Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️Lautner❤️Miller❤️Garrett❤️Dean and Archer❤️❤️
4 SWEET NUTS LOVING STARS!!!

photo image_zps0b686973.jpg

Oh how I LOVE the "Redhead" series.
It has everything I love in a story.
A lovable and down to earth heroine.
She is a character, many women can relate to.
Plus, oh my god, is this woman HYSTERICALLY FUNNY!!!

I've loved Grace since the first book and also have been fan girling over Alice Clayton since "Wallbanger". This woman has "THE GIFT" of writing hilarious stories.
She made me laugh out loud so many times.

The other HUGE reason why I love this story is JACK HAMILTON (
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
4 Awesome stars!!

I am a HUGE fan of Alice Clayton's writing and I LOVED this series!

I am just writing a few words on this book as it is a series and i cant say much without giving anything away

To sum it up... Jack became 10 x more famous and has troubles dealing with it all.

Grace finally gets her series which turns out to be a hit, naturally they need her to loose weight and be a size 0 and after living on air and cucumber and loosing the weight, Grace picks it all up.

Grace and Jack always hidin
Anja
May 01, 2015 Anja rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

In this moment, in this car,
on this stretch of highway
we were a couple in love.

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Dec 28, 2013 Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: arc-reviewed
ARC provided by publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I just can't continue - I have picked up the book numerous times and then had to put it back down.

I just can't - *lowering head in shame (this is the first DNF book from NG)

I love Alice Clayton and all her books but I think it was because I fell in love with Grace and Jack in the first two books, that this one truly disappointed me. I started to hate Jack and I was frustrated with Grace.

I wanted to keep my fairy tale fanta
Renee
May 27, 2013 Renee marked it as to-read
Is it December yet??!!! I seriously cannot wait for this!! I need a Jack Hamilton Fix ASAP!!! Pleeeaase Alice Clayton.. Can you try type any faster? ....

Feminista
Dec 23, 2013 Feminista rated it did not like it
Rating: 1.5 out of 5

I am so disappointed with this book. I have read the first two in this series and enjoyed it.

But I really disliked this one.

Grace Sheridan should have been so much stronger, should have stood up for herself and how she was treated. I hated Jack in this book. What he did was purely stupid. I also hated how easily Grace forgives him. She barely let's him say his piece before she jumps eagerly and forgives him.

I know that people think that if you really love him, then forgive h
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Dec 15, 2013 [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

If you've read the first two books, you'll be familiar with Jack and Grace. Grace has her new series coming up and Jack is rising in popularity.

This book we saw glimpses of the old Jack and the love he feels for Grace was never questioned, but I felt for part of the book, he was a different person and my heart was hurting.

how long are you on an all air diet?

Grace has matured and grown up but I wanted the carefree crazy girl back. I felt although with good reason she spent the majorit
Megan • Reading Books Like a Boss

"I"m so in love with you, Grace, and I'm dying to kiss you."
"I'm kind of dying for you to kiss me."

I didn't realize how much I missed Jack and Grace until all the "Mr. Hamiltons," "Crazy," "sweet Nuts," and boob holding. Jack and Grace are one the most vivacious and positively shining book couples. They're charming, hilarious and just make you want to be their friend.

Jack Hamilton is Hollywood's "it" man. After his debut film, Time, went wild at the box office, he is now a household name
Angela
Apr 14, 2015 Angela rated it really liked it
I’ve been amazed by how each book in the Redhead series has a distinctive tone, providing the reader with something different every time while maintaining a perfect fluidity throughout. In The Unidentified Redhead, we are charmed with laugh-out-loud humor and steamy sexy times as Grace and Jack pursue their new relationship. The Redhead Revealed still offers a good dose of humor and sexiness, but focuses on Grace coming to terms with her self worth and her insecurities as Jack’s older girlfriend ...more
Dee Montoya
*****5 OH- Mother-Of-Pearl Stars*****

Huge smile on my face right now; reading this book feels like coming home to me. Ever since I read the first one I fell utterly in love with this characters and Alice Clayton's writing style, Sweet-Nuts and Crazy will live in my heart forever.

On this third and last novel we follow Jack and our beloved Redhead as they juggle their busy careers, the pressures of show business and their relationship. Let me just tell you folks, Tinseltown is not being nice to Ja
Pilar ☽
4 BIG STARS!

Alright, The Redhead series, what can I say about it?

Did it make me laugh out loud? A lot.
Did I love the characters immensely? Absolutely.
Will I miss it? Hell yes.

I finally finished reading this amazing series and I don’t know whether I’m happy because it ended perfectly or sad because It’s over.

My Jack and Grace:

description

Grace (Crazy, Nuts Girl, Gracie, etc) is freaking fantastic. I LOVE to read a book where I can connect so much with the character. Her POV was hilarious and although she
Kathy
Dec 15, 2013 Kathy rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The series that began with fits of giggles and made me become a George and Gracie fan ends with bouts of angst and smiles. As a fan of the Redhead Series and Alice Clayton, The Redhead Plays Her Hand has a slight difference in feel than the first two books in the series. Jack and Grace are more in love than ever, but trouble looms on the edge as they try to cope with their celebrity statuses in the overwhelming Hollywood glamour.

Grace has returned from New York and our power couple are comfortab
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
MY BRIT BOY'S BACK - JACK - 'Sweet Nut's

The third in the 'Redhead' series by Alice Clayton. I love Clayton's writing style...she's amazing.

So the sizzling story continues when Grace works hard on her lead role in a new TV show.

Meanwhile, Jack - Sexiest Man Alive is struggling somewhat with the increased pressure of fame. What with the Media and fan fascination with the pair of them, 'are they/aren't they' a couple.....it leads to all sorts of shenanigans.

Jack...you know, you can always ditch Gr
Vanessa❤️Moretti-Caleb-Cade-Vitale-Bernal❤❤️
4 I LOVE JACK FOREVER STARS!

A fun, hot, charming end to one of my all time favorite series.

Oh I am sooooo sad to see the series end! I read the first two books in this series over a year ago, and was still able to pick right up and read this final installment and fully enjoy it!! Alice Clayton works that brilliant writing ability that she has that makes her characters so damn real and relateable, like no other!

I will say that I was surprised to see that she was doing a book 3 for this series
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
The Brit will be back!!!! YES!!!

*sigh* George and Crazy are perfect. The only thing I didn't like is when George started acting like a bloody fool. Brit, you're no Lindsay Lohan!

I've missed these two. It's been almost two years since I read the first two books.

Jack(George) and Grace(Crazy) are both having some problems with paparazzi following them daily. They try to keep their relationship a secret even though it's getting harder and harder with every upcoming day.

Jack is taking out his frus
Jess
Dec 17, 2013 Jess rated it really liked it
Review posted: Happily Ever After - Reads
Blog rating: B+

Grace and Jack are back and the fun never stops with this hilarious couple. This time around, Grace is back in Los Angeles after the musical she was preparing to be the lead in wasn’t picked up. However, a network expressed interest in developing the musical for television and Grace was asked to return to the role she originated on stage for the small screen. Jack is on location filming his next movie but finds himself back in LA more often
Tamara  Hook Me Up Book Blog
Dec 16, 2013 Tamara Hook Me Up Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, arc
***sigh*** I do love me some Jack Hamilton!

I was so excited to read this book and now I am a little sad to think that this may be the last book in this series (I'm not sure if it is or not but I don't see mention of any more from the author). I also don't feel like this series needs another book even though I will miss Jack.

This book picks up the story where Grace is starting work on her new TV show and still fairly unknown apart from her connection to Jack. Jack is working on a new movie and de
Katie Edmonds
Dec 30, 2013 Katie Edmonds rated it liked it
Update: Now that I have finally read the book, I have to say that I didn't love it. It felt more realistic in that Jack was due to show some major flaw (and it didn't involve someone of the opposite sex so that's a relief) but I really didn't enjoy reading about it. I've always struggled with them keeping their relationship secret. I know the reasoning behind it but it always makes my hackles rise when people have to hide that they are with someone. And I would personally be dead set on publicly ...more
Mistress
Jan 27, 2014 Mistress rated it liked it
I really hate to write this review. Let me start off by saying I absolutely loved the first two Redhead books. They were funny, witty, and I devoured them as fast as possible, twice. That being said, once I started reading The Redhead Plays Her Hand, I had to force myself to finish the book. I was highly disappointed. Everything I loved in the first two books was missing from this one. It was like I was reading a different author. I get that she couldn't just write about a happy couple without a ...more
Tessa Teevan
Dec 01, 2014 Tessa Teevan rated it really liked it
5 is this really the end Stars!!! I am going to miss George and Gracie so much!!!
ratherread
Jan 01, 2014 ratherread rated it it was amazing
5 Big Hollywood Stars!!

Loved it! This book isn't as humorous as the first 2, but the plot is excellent. As always, I love the characters and the Hollywood movie industry setting. This is a fantastic conclusion to a fantastic story. It is full of erotica, drama, angst, and humor. Aaand a wonderful HEA!! YAY!
Holly? 1 21 Jan 20, 2015 06:47PM
4th book? 10 200 Dec 01, 2014 06:43PM
Love This Series! 3 27 Jun 10, 2014 11:56PM
Spoiler question 4 89 Dec 18, 2013 07:19AM
  • Return to Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #2)
  • Forever, Jack (Eversea, #2)
  • At Last (Mid Life Love, #2)
  • Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers, #2)
  • Yanked (Frenched, #1.5)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Beauty and the Mustache (Knitting in the City, #4)
  • Avoiding Amy Jackson (Infamous, #2)
  • Dazzled
  • Confessions of an Alli Cat (The Cougar Chronicles, #1)
  • Remember When 2: The Sequel (Remember Trilogy, #2)
  • Sempre: Redemption (Forever, #2)
  • The Devil's Reprise (Devils, #2)
  • Mogul (Groupie, #3)
  • Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel's Inferno, #3)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
ALICE CLAYTON worked in the cosmetics industry for over a decade before picking up a pen (read laptop).

She enjoys gardening but not weeding, baking but not cleaning up, and finally convinced her long-time boyfriend to marry her.

Now, about that Bernese Mountain dog.
More about Alice Clayton...

Redhead (3 books)
  • The Unidentified Redhead (Redhead, #1)
  • The Redhead Revealed (Redhead, #2)

“As Jim Morrison said, this is the strangest life I’ve ever known.” 3 likes