Start by marking “His Secret Dancer” as Want to Read:
His Secret Dancer

His Secret Dancer

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  11 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Dan's drab life is a world away from his secret life as Danielle, the burlesque star of Tomasz's transvestite nightclub, Trans-Action.

Having found 'her' inner T girl as a student, Danielle has discovered the power of her femininity and her talent to entice and excite—but she realizes that Dan's life is losing the passion it once had.

As Danielle's relationship with Tomasz t
Published March 15th 2013 by Breathless Press (first published March 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about His Secret Dancer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Secret Dancer

Jonel Boyko
May 26, 2013 Jonel Boyko rated it really liked it
If I could tell you just one thing about this story it would be: “Welcome to a world you’ll never forget.” This is a book that will take many out of their comfort zone, but it is so tactfully done that you find yourself immersed in an entirely new world. Nostromo takes a topic that remains taboo in some circles and brings it to the forefront in a mainstream and very accepting manner with this thrillingly erotic tale.

Nostromo employs phenomenally intricate descriptions that paint a picture for t
Sheila
May 18, 2013 Sheila rated it it was amazing
Danielle goes to a club where trans gather for the first time. She meets the owner of the club and the attraction between them is hot. Danielle finally feels as though her life is full but Danielle has secrets. These secrets could hurt or enrich her life. What will Danielle decide in Faberge Nostormo’s HIS SECRET DANCER?

At first I thought this would be only Danielle’s story but there are so many layers in HIS SECRET DANCER. The story is told through four points of view. There is Danielle and he
Dianne Hartsock
Mar 25, 2013 Dianne Hartsock rated it really liked it
Mmmm... If you're looking for something quick, hot, and full of delicious sexiness, this is it!
Cathy Brockman
Jun 09, 2013 Cathy Brockman rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, menage
Here is my take on a quick rundown, Dan goes with his buddies to an event where some of the athletes dress as women for an event. Dan likes it a bit much and finds that it adds to his dying sex life. He goes to a T- bar in his regalia and meets Tomaz. Tomaz is a shrewd businessman and he has opened Transaction as one of his business endeavors. As soon as he sees Dan/Daniel sparks fly and he becomes intrigued in her both physically emotionally and business wise. But Dan/Danielle has secrets he ...more
Lynn
May 31, 2013 Lynn rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 1/2 stars

The Prologue starts off in a way that I never expected - I had to actually go back and read it again because I wasn't sure that I had read it correctly. Dan is relaxing at the bar after having a great time with some buddies. He gets a really hot kiss from a stranger. What a really hot way to start a book off.

There is one song that seems to be a favorite. If you grew up in the sixties, you will know who Peggy Lee is. If you would like to see how she sings the song "Fever" you c
Dee
Mar 23, 2013 Dee rated it really liked it
I was so chuffed when Faberge's debut novel came out a couple of weeks ago, and I was dying to get my hands on a copy! So off I ran to Amazon to purchase a copy for my kindle! :)

This is the first trans-gender novel I have read, and at first I wasn't sure what to expect. But I actually really liked it!

There was a lot, and I mean a lot, of sex in the story, but there was still a story behind it all. The sex was good though ;) M/F, M/TG, M/TG/F scenes

Danielle, Tomaz, Francine and Dan (well, Dan is
Anindita Das
Anindita Das rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2015
Risa
Risa rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Kelliea Ashley
Kelliea Ashley rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2014
Angelina Rain
Angelina Rain rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Mel
Mel rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn)
Kynthos-the-Archer (Kyn) marked it as to-read
justanya
justanya marked it as to-read
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
JustJen "Miss Conduct" marked it as to-read
Alarik
Alarik marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2013
Aurelia Rowl
Aurelia Rowl marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Cecilia Rodriguez
Cecilia Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Read2review
Read2review marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Fernanda
Fernanda marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2013
Elise
Elise marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
May 25, 2013
Scarlett Camaj
Scarlett Camaj marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Donna Harris
Donna Harris marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 13, 2014
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Gwynn
Gwynn marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Mar 21, 2014
Bending The Bookshelf
Bending The Bookshelf marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
My career has been one in the true sense of the word - "move swiftly and in an uncontrolled way"; expelled from school, to finally arrived, through fortuosity and belligerence, at a stage in life where I can genuinely claim to be a writer and musician. Whatever you do, do not encourage me.

My debut novel, His Secret Dancer won the 2013 Breathless Press Best Of Adonis award.
More about Faberge Nostromo...