Start by marking “Naruto, Vol. 64: Ten Tails (Naruto, #64)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, Vol. 64: Ten Tails (Naruto, #64)

Naruto, Vol. 64: Ten Tails (Naruto #64)

4.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,907 Ratings  ·  53 Reviews
Naruto is a ninja-in-training with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He's got a wild sense of humor, but Naruto is completely serious about his mission to be the world's greatest ninja!

Ten Tails

With the masked man's identity revealed as Obito, Kakashi's resolve is severely shaken. It will be up to Naruto to inspire his old master to continue the fight. But when Ten Tails
Published January 7th 2014 by VIZ Media LLC (first published April 4th 2013)

Brad
Aug 14, 2015 Brad rated it it was amazing
Always love. Can't say the same for the anime. :)

The whole alliance is in on the battle now, and Naruto, once again, has outstripped all the previous hokoges. Fun stuff.
Angela
Aug 18, 2013 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, ninja
Arghhhhh!!! It kills me having to wait for these chapters to be released. My husband just laughs at me, because I get so excited when one is finally released and then read it so fast. And then the waiting game is all over again. lol.

There is one particular chapter in this volume that made me break down and cry like a big baby, and even now as I write this my eyes tear up. RIP to an awesome Shinobi. :(
Natalie Monroe
I just had to add this volume because it confirms what us NaruHina fans have been dreaming of since the Chunnin exams. NaruHina is canon, people!

Now for Kishimoto wrap up all this crazy-ass fighting so Naruto (and Hinata) can finally get their happy ending.
Kirra
Shelves: manga-comics
Kathleen
Aug 27, 2015 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Obito teleports Kakashi into his own personal time warp while Naruto, Guy, Bee, Eight Tails, and Kurama fight the gedo statue and Madara. Obito accuses Kakashi of being garbage because he let Rin die. Naruto is able to make a shadow clone and get to Kakashi. Kakashi attacks Obito while he teleports his body into the time warp and NAruto goes at him in the real world. The Ten Tails activates.

Kurama leads the attack against the Ten Tails, but he is too fast. The other shinobi in the alliance all
Ryed Shakeel
Oct 09, 2013 Ryed Shakeel rated it it was amazing
Best amine series ever. 4 years ago, Uzumaki Naruto learned that the 9-tailed beast was sealed inside him. Now, he has become one of the strongest ninjas in the world. He has fought many enemies and has become strong enough to use the power of 9-tails inside him. Now, he must fight the strongest person in the world that holds the power of the strongest tailed beast, the 10-tails. This book carries lots of intense action on every page.
David
Jan 13, 2015 David rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, read-comics
Collects Chapters #608-617

Chapter 608: "Kakashi's Resolve!"
Chapter 609: "The End"
Chapter 610: "Juubi"
Chapter 611: "Arrival"
Chapter 612: "The Shinobi Alliance Technique!!"
Chapter 613: "The Head"
Chapter 614: "To You"
Chapter 615: "Unbreakable Bonds"
Chapter 616: "Those Who Dance in the Shadows"
Chapter 617: "Those Who Dance in the Shadows, Part 2"

Biggest fight I've ever seen
Aleece
Kakashi faces off against Obito while trying to discover what made Obito turn against the village. Finally Naruto joins Kakashi in the fight and begins to remind Kakashi of how Obito use to be and strengthens his will to fight. In the mean time the Allied Shinobi Forces Jutsu takes center stage in order to fight all out against the ten tails with their combined efforts and synchronized attacks.

This was a solid volume with a huge twist that really pulls at your heart and strengthens the characte
Sarah Hayes
Feb 16, 2014 Sarah Hayes rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-lns-misc
Here's the great thing about Naruto right now. We've got a world-encompassing ninja war going down, pitting every village possible against Obito and Madara's machinations. Everyone is putting their lives on the lines to protect what's important to them. And unlike some shonen manga which would be holding back on the body count, Naruto has no such qualms. It's war and people are going to die. And that's what happens in this book.

You can read my complete review of NARUTO 64 at my blog, Nagareboshi
Taruia
Nov 22, 2014 Taruia rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga
I do like the comments at the beginning of each volume - this one says "I can't think of anything to say in the comments section any more" which I think is a lovely analogy for this volume. This if full of "I'll never let my comrades die" followed by 'but they did die' followed by 'I won't let it' followed by ... you get the picture. 10 tails is going bonkers. If Lady Hinata and Naruto don't get together after this I'll be very surprised. Meanwhile 9 tails chakra is becoming such a hot commodity ...more
Linda Jaejoong
Jan 01, 2016 Linda Jaejoong rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-until-2016
Band 64 hat mir als Leser wirklich einiges abverlangt. Ich liebe das Naruto Universum und vor allem seine Charaktere und dann passiert das. Man weiß nie was einem im nächsten Band erwartet. Seit der Krieg begonnen hat habe ich Angst weiter zu lesen, weil ich immer befürchten muss das ein geliebter Charakter stirbt. Es sterben immer die falschen und die nicht so wichtigen Figuren überleben.

Aber kommen wir zum Inhalt. Wer es vergessen haben sollte, wir befinden uns immer noch im Krieg. Im letzten
K.C. Rivers
Apr 18, 2016 K.C. Rivers rated it really liked it
WHAT?!?!? JUST....WHAT!?

I am so...I can't even.

This volume was amazing and would have received five stars if not for (view spoiler)

So...yeah. I'll keep reading, but it sure won't be the same. *sniffle*
Diamond
Jun 01, 2014 Diamond rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Naruto

Naruto has always been my favorite. This is going to sound silly, but I really appreciate the emphasis placed on camaraderie as well as not giving up and giving everything not a point below your 100% very best. The intelligence in this series is awe inspiring. I can't really explain the magnitude of the awesomeness that is Naruto, so the best way to explain it when Ulf be to watch/read it yourself.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Aug 25, 2015 Nidah (SleepDreamWrite) rated it really liked it
You know, I like the series. Maybe not the first couple of volumes. But later on it does get interesting. Even if there's some stuff that either can be taken out or well, doesn't need to be dragged out. Other than that, series is good. With some interesting characters and the art at times does get a little better.
Mary
Dec 31, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
When love is a driving force in a shounen!! When your ship is on the freaking cover!!!

If Naruto is STILL dense about his feelings before the series ends, I'm gonna fly to Japan.
Gabriel
Mar 19, 2014 Gabriel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a really good book

I love this book so much I'm a narrow fan and I have collection of these books and this is the best one I have ever read if your a naruto fan I suggest you get this book
Denny Ardhianto
May 07, 2014 Denny Ardhianto rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
yeay yeay! Go Go Naruto+Sasuke!
Masih bisa suka, walaupun agak terkurangi dengan mood yang kurang baik, gara-gara... Well, lupakan saja!

Ditunggu banget volume 65! Direngketin dong jarak terbitnya. hiks, lama sih.
John Espinosa
May 01, 2014 John Espinosa rated it it was amazing
this book is really sad because (about) everyone dies every five minutes (unlike in one piece) several loved characters died (and will keep on dying)oh and one last thing neji is always with birds.
Puinoon Na
Sep 01, 2015 Puinoon Na rated it liked it
Obito's change in character was too abrupt but the fighting in this book is a lot more intense than the other books.
Miss
Dec 16, 2014 Miss rated it it was ok
i don't even know. the partnership theme was nice i guess. i need this storyline to be over already. 2 stars
Travis
Jan 07, 2016 Travis rated it it was amazing
awesome i love this book! if anyone wants to know my favorite catarcter is itachi
Rin Naoki
Jul 20, 2014 Rin Naoki rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
This volume go me emotional, almost cried. WHY DID NEJI HAVE TO DIEEEE?
Rossana
Sep 03, 2015 Rossana rated it really liked it
Rate: 4.5 I love this cover!!!! I love Hinata, I love Naruto!!!!
Jussi
May 16, 2015 Jussi rated it liked it
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
Apple12350
Jul 17, 2016 Apple12350 rated it liked it
Wow can my favourite characters not die please, thanks..
Adrian
Aug 28, 2015 Adrian rated it it was amazing
It was amazing Second favorite Part in the Naruto Series
kim song ng
Jul 28, 2015 kim song ng rated it it was amazing
This deserves all the stars
Reem
Oct 17, 2014 Reem rated it really liked it
Volume 64. Chapter 608-617.
Desi Ariyanis
Sep 22, 2014 Desi Ariyanis rated it really liked it
sasuke is baaaaackkk!!!
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― 57 [Burīchi 57] (Bleach, #57)
  • フェアリーテイル 37 [Fearī Teiru 37] (Fairy Tail, #37)
  • ワンピース 68 [Wan Pīsu 68] (One Piece, #68)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)