Start by marking “Prayer -- Beholding God's Glory” as Want to Read:
Prayer -- Beholding God's Glory

Prayer -- Beholding God's Glory

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Starting with the question "What is prayer?," this little book goes on to consider how prayer can help us "see" God's glory. Includes discussion on proper preparation for praying and answers the question, "Must we agonize in prayer?"
- Includes questions for action and reflection
Published May 1st 1989 by NavPress Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Prayer -- Beholding God's Glory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prayer -- Beholding God's Glory

Wade
Jan 09, 2009 Wade rated it liked it
Shelves: christian-living
This is a good and short booklet on prayer. It is encouraging us to remember to just be with God in prayer and in praise, as opposed to only coming to Him when we need something.
Kate Hyde
Sep 16, 2009 Kate Hyde rated it liked it
Shelves: god
This book was mainly review for me, but it was still a very inspiring read. The author shows really well why and how we should pray.
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Jeanie
Jeanie added it
Feb 06, 2008
Books can be attributed to "Unknown" when the author or editor (as applicable) is not known and cannot be discovered. If at all possible, list at least one actual author or editor for a book instead of using "Unknown".

Books whose authorship is purposefully withheld should be attributed instead to Anonymous.
More about Unknown...