Start by marking “Sweeter Temptation” as Want to Read:
Sweeter Temptation

Sweeter Temptation (Temptation #2)

An Irresistible Enemy

When a fierce blizzard wreaks havoc on the small town of Candy, Ohio, Nia King isn't sure she will ever make it home. She is frozen and breathless and almost there when she discovers a gorgeous, intense stranger stranded by the roadside. This guy—whom she knows as just Kyle—is the stuff romantic fantasies are made of. Sweet secretary Nia would never en
Published August 20th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Sweeter Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweeter Temptation

Mrs Giggles
Feb 12, 2014 Mrs Giggles rated it really liked it
Sweeter Temptation is part of a series that began with Taste For Temptation, but apart from the fact that the heroes of the two books are brothers, these books can stand alone pretty well. While this one doesn't seem as fun as the previous book, that's because, I feel, the story is too big for the Kimani format. But let's take a look at the synopsis first.

Kyle Ellison believes that he has what it takes to run the family business, but, unlike his brother Adam, he has always been perceived as the
constance
I received this book through Goodreads first reads giveaways and am giving an honest review.

First off I just want to say that the book cover is very nice lol.

Nia King came back to her home town of Candy, Ohio to care for her ailing grandmother who had raised her. Unfortunately her grandmother passed away and Nia is left with a lot to take care of. Nia's grandmother had been mayor of Candy and spent her final days trying to save the peppermint factory for which the town had been named. Now Nia fe
R.M.
Oct 06, 2013 R.M. rated it it was amazing
This is the first time I've ever read a Harlequin book. I've heard so many mixed reviews about many Harlequin books being sort of 'hit or miss', but it seems I lucked out when I picked up this one from the bookstore.

I finished this book in less than a day. I could not put it down. This book, which has a 'millionaire romance' kind of flair to it, was absolutely amazing, and the twist at the end made it even better.

The heroine, Nia King, is trying to do all she can to prevent a candy factory in h
Sharon Cooper
Jul 19, 2016 Sharon Cooper rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
This was a very cute story and I REALLY enjoyed the main characters. The character development was on point, where I felt like I knew them and knew what to expect from them. One of my favorite parts is how they met - the snow storm. Oh, and the candy (her grandmother's recipe) had my mouth watering with every mention of it! This was an enjoyable read and I would definitely reommend it. I didn't give it a five because the ending was just okay to me.
Juanita
Sep 23, 2013 Juanita rated it it was amazing
I brought this book in Miami-Dade airport 9/21/13 read over 1/2 of it on a 4 hour flight to Phoenix.
This is my first read from this author and I throughly enjoyed this story. I felt like I was watching a movie and was rooting for the actors. Kyle and Nia were very interesting and kept my attention good job Phyllis I look forward to your other stories.
Matysha
Mar 02, 2014 Matysha rated it really liked it
Opposites attract was that thought that came to mind when reading this! I loved the concept! These kind of books are the best romance books for me! Ms. Bourne has done it again for me. I can't wait to dive into another one of her stories!
Jamie Jones
Dec 03, 2013 Jamie Jones rated it it was amazing
Page turning romance I couldn't put down. I love the trope of snowed-in potential lovers. SWEETER TEMPTATION delivers the goods. This is the first book I've read by Phyllis Bourne, but I will be looking for more.
Shone
Dec 27, 2013 Shone rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: yes
In the small town of Candy, Ohio on a cold dark stormy night Nia King, stops to help stranded stranger Kyle Ellison. Their worlds are turned up side down. Both are clueless to the connection they have. Warm your heart as they work through this mystery to learn the truth.
Dorel
Dec 04, 2013 Dorel rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is the 2nd book I read by Phyllis Bourne. When I read the description of this book I wanted to read it. The storyline wasn't interesting to me & a little boring. The only thing I liked about this story was Kyle. I liked Taste For Temptation was better than this one.
Shelita
Oct 02, 2013 Shelita rated it really liked it
I think this is the first story I've read by Ms. Bourne & it won't be the last. I enjoyed these characters.
Stephie Chapusette
Aug 12, 2014 Stephie Chapusette rated it really liked it
Well, I did not expect Kyle to fall in love so deep but he did and I love it. I could not put this book down until I finished it. I so would recommend it...
K.
K. rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2015
Keisha Oliver
Sep 09, 2013 Keisha Oliver rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Tracy Hale
Tracy Hale rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2013
Stacey Williams
Stacey Williams rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2014
Paula Davis
Paula Davis rated it really liked it
May 02, 2016
Spring Adams
Spring Adams rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2013
Shantel
Shantel rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Joyce
Joyce rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2015
Shalom Bellamy
Shalom Bellamy rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2014
Tucker Davis
Tucker Davis rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2014
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2013
Michele Grant
Michele Grant rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2013
keturah Ford
keturah Ford rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
S. LaRue
S. LaRue rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2015
bernard's
bernard's rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2013
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2016
Valencia Whittenburg
Valencia Whittenburg rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2016
KiKi Art
KiKi Art rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Stealing Kisses
  • Platinum Promises
  • Pleasure Rush  (New York Sabers Football, #4)
  • Chemistry of Desire
  • Her Perfect Candidate
  • Sweet Silver Bells
  • Case for Seduction
  • Surrender My Heart (Harts in Love, #2)
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Forever a Stallion
  • Decadent Dreams (The Draysons: Sprinkled with Love #1)
  • Imagine Us (Mayne Attraction #2)
  • Her Good Thing
A native of Chicago’s Southside, Phyllis Bourne began her writing career as a crime reporter for the Ft. Wayne News-Sentinel and the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. After years of chasing cops and criminals, she left reporting to write about life’s sweeter side.

Nowadays her stories are filled with heart-stopping heroes and happy endings. Phyllis is 2010 RT Book Reviews nominee for Best Multicultural
More about Phyllis Bourne...

Temptation (2 books)