Start by marking “Stranded with the Tycoon” as Want to Read:
Stranded with the Tycoon

Stranded with the Tycoon

3.46  ·  Rating Details  ·  57 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
RT Reviewers Choice Awards 2013 Harlequin Romance Nominee!

The man who sees her beauty...

Ben Hampton is the last man in England that workaholic historian Luce would ever choose to be stranded with. Tall, dark and infuriatingly arrogant, he's also a reminder of her not-so-glorious romantic history;something she's spent the past few years burying herself in work to forget.

Hot
Published September 3rd 2013 by Harlequin (first published September 1st 2013)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Stranded with the Tycoon is my first book by Sophie Pembroke. Ben and Luce spend all their time fixing other people’s problems. What happens when they try to fix each other’s?

Are you too busy for your to-do list? | Cory Michelle

Luce Myles keeps herself wrapped up tight. She lives with her never ending to do list, a family that doesn’t seem to be able to function without her guidance and as an academic, a very busy work life. So when she is supposed to be attending a conference and her hotel reservations get lost, her world and her to do lists are
Harlequin Books
TOP PICK! Received 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Julie
Dec 17, 2013 Julie rated it really liked it
If you’re looking for the perfect romance to curl up with on a cold winter’s night, then look no further than Sophie Pembroke’s fantastic debut novel for Harlequin Romance, Stranded with the Tycoon.

After a long and exhausting day attending a mind-numbingly dull conference, all Dr. Lucinda ‘Luce’ Myles wants to do is go to her hotel room, take off her shoes and have a long soak in the bath. However, on her arrival at The Royal Court Hotel, Luce is stunned when the snooty blonde receptionist behin
Jessica Hale
Jan 17, 2014 Jessica Hale rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads and this is my honest review of the book.

If you want a book with simmering attraction slowly building between two characters who think they have nothing in common then you might want to read this book.

Ben lives his life mainly out of the hotels his family owns and doesn't want commitment after what happened in his own past, so he has a one night stand rule.

Luce never gets any time to herself since she always seems to be the one always bei
Ipshita Ranjana
Aug 20, 2013 Ipshita Ranjana rated it really liked it
Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Stranded with the Tycoon is a beautifully written romance novel with a slow build up.The romance was based more on the conversations between the characters and how they thought about each other rather than their mutual attraction and passion.Read More
Michelle Smart
May 05, 2014 Michelle Smart rated it it was amazing
I thought I'd written a review for this book last year and am feeling awful that somehow I forgot to hit post and lost my review. I feel awful because Stranded with the Tycoon is something special. I've literally just picked it up to have another read of it because I fell madly in love with Ben and wanted to 'see' him again! It's simply beautiful.
Susan Bonino Solis
Sep 14, 2013 Susan Bonino Solis rated it really liked it
Even though this book was a typical romance book, I happen to enjoy books like that every now and again. A light read when you just want to curl up in a chair to escape and relax. I would certainly read more from Sophie Pembroke. Thank you Sophie for the book. I truly enjoyed it.
Nur Amira Zahiah
This is the first time I'm reading a book by Sophie Pembroke. I must say, it was fantastic. Love the combination between Luce and Ben. Don't forget Dolly, the infamous sister and Seb for being a caring brother. I always expect from the first chapter that Seb must be cold or something, but apparently, he was not cool at all, the terms hot is better.

I really did felt something like annoying especially when there is the part of Tom and Tabitha.

Really want to wrapped my fingers around their neck.

E
Lucy Felthouse
Sep 25, 2013 Lucy Felthouse rated it it was amazing
Stranded with the Tycoon is a contemporary romance novel by Sophie Pembroke. It’s set in the UK, mostly Chester and mid/south Wales, with plush hotels and cosy cottages, yum.

This novel tells the story of Lucinda Myles, a woman who makes workaholics look lazy! What with her day job, attending conferences, looking after her family and trying to write a book, Luce hasn’t had any time for romance in the past few years, and she doesn’t see that changing any time soon.

She’s at a conference that she re
Claire
Sep 12, 2013 Claire rated it liked it
I received Stranded with the Tycoon as part of a Goodreads giveaway.

Due to a scheduling mishap at an academic conference the week before Christmas, historian Luce finds herself literally without a room at the inn. A fortuitous meeting with the hotel's co-owner (who also happens to be the former boyfriend of her college roommate) Ben leads to the offer of his suite for the night. Desperate to get home the following day but hampered by an unexpected snowstorm, Luce convinces Ben to drive her to he
Tiny Shen
Storyline nya bagus, alurnya juga mudah dipahami.. Terjemahannya oke..
NaDell
Jan 01, 2015 NaDell rated it liked it
Interesting storyline, but more romantic scenes than I prefer. Still liked the book.
Emma Tearne
Feb 23, 2015 Emma Tearne rated it liked it
Good easy enjoyable read. Not awesome but good.
Pheonix Fanfiction
Pheonix Fanfiction marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Luana
Luana rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2016
Stefanie Maria
Stefanie Maria rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Adeliany Azfar
Adeliany Azfar rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2016
Geovani Jeonica
Geovani Jeonica is currently reading it
Jan 19, 2016
Mitaita
Mitaita rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2016
Deanna
Deanna added it
Jan 13, 2016
RatinatiF
RatinatiF marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Dag
Dag marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2015
Clare
Clare rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2016
  • Holiday Royale
  • A Little Bit of Holiday Magic
  • Snowbound with the Soldier
  • Holiday Hideout
  • Beauty and the Brooding Boss
  • The Trouble With Mistletoe (A Brookhollow Story, #1)
  • The Real Deal (Harlequin Blaze, #573)
  • All That's Bright: A Romantic Holiday Collection
  • Sweet Adventure (Klaus Brothers, #3)
  • His First Noelle (Men Out of Uniform #13)
  • Molly Cooper's Dream Date
  • The Billionaire Cowboy (Billionaire's Club: Texas, #1)
  • Off the Clock (First Responders, #1)
  • The Sinful Art of Revenge
  • New York's Finest Rebel (Brannigan, #2)
  • A Cowboy For Christmas
  • Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas
  • Blame The Mistletoe (Montana Born Christmas #1)
Sophie Pembroke has been dreaming, reading and writing romance ever since she read her first Mills and Boon as part of her English Literature degree at Lancaster University, so getting to write romances for a living really is a dream come true!

Sophie lives in a little Hertfordshire market town with her scientist husband and her incredibly imaginative four-year-old daughter. She writes stories abo
More about Sophie Pembroke...