Start by marking “Mission: Cavanaugh Baby (Cavanaugh Justice, #25)” as Want to Read:
Mission: Cavanaugh Baby (Cavanaugh Justice, #25)

Mission: Cavanaugh Baby (Cavanaugh Justice #25)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  13 reviews
From beloved author Marie Ferrarella comes another Cavanaugh Justice book, and this time a baby's in jeopardy...

The only things Ashley St. James has ever allowed herself to love are her dogs. A child of the foster-care system, she never even knew her own birthday. When a dog in distress leads her to a brutally butchered woman whose baby was stolen, Ashley has a purpose--so
Published September 3rd 2013 by Harlequin Books (first published September 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Mission, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mission

Paula Legate
This was a delightful story. I love the banter between Shane, and Ashley. The two kept me laughing for most of the book. I grew up in foster care, so Ashley’s story of her life made my heart ache for her. I was also proud of her. She had come so far, and everything in life she earned herself. This is the kind of book that makes you feel good after you’re finished with the book. Shane was a detective, and Ashley was a dog catcher for the police department. Ashley stumbled upon a murder, when she ...more
Susan
Very good book. Ashley works in the animal control section of the Aurora Police Department. When she's called to the location of a dog in distress she finds a woman brutally murdered and her baby stolen. Shane Cavanaugh is the officer who responds to her call. Because of her past as a foster child Ashley prefers the company of animals to humans - as she says "Animals don't lie". She is pretty blunt with Shane about her opinions of people. He finds her views on animals and their abilities and "em ...more
Lorraine Bennett
Nice, sweet, and makes time pass.

Characters were likable, story was predictable, but it did make me want to read more. I love happy endings, if I want to relax these are the books I will read.
Pattianne
MISSION: CAVANAUGH BABY - CAVANAUGH FAMILY SERIES #25 (Shane and Ashley)

The only things Ashley St. James has ever allowed herself to love are her dogs. A child of the foster-care system, she never even knew her own birthday. When a dog in distress leads her to a brutally butchered woman whose baby was stolen, Ashley has a purpose -- so she teams up with cop Shane Cavanaugh.

Losing his fia
ms bookjunkie
Nice enough romance, I guess, but it contained the most incompetent police work ever by the hero. (Even I know more about crime scene procedure and investigation just from watching TV.)
Leslie
Really good!

Fast moving well thought out plot. Great characters, great dialogue. Was happy to find this on the 99¢ rack at Amazon. I'll look for more in this series.
Jami Dutcher
I am a huge fan of Marie Ferrarella but for some reason this book didn't do it for me. The female lead seemed whiney instead of strong and silent. Her story was sort of dropped in piece by piece without any real discussion about her past. The love story was virtually non-existent until the last of the book when all of a sudden the male lead tells her he loves her and wants to marry her. I love romance and I believe in love at first sight and love happening quickly but I felt it was missing from ...more
Jen_C
This is my favorite author so I must disclose I have high expectations, especially since I LOVE this series. I was a bit disappointed with this one. The romance and suspense were both slow & barely existent until a warp speed conclusion. The really emotional confessions/conversations that our main characters had were the best parts - those are why I read all of Marie's books.
Cheryl
I would have liked it better if author had gave more background on Ashley. You never really get her history - just bits and pieces of her past.
Normandy
This was my first book by the author. A very sweet read. My heart broke for Ashley.
Harlequin Books
Received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Miniseries: Cavanaugh Justice
Category: Suspense
Nancy Anderson
This book started out SO terrifically then bogged down & fizzled. 3.5 stars
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Amma Kisswah
Amma Kisswah marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Eva Hope Kratochvílová
Eva Hope Kratochvílová marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Jessica Hatfield
Jessica Hatfield marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Michelle Sanders
Michelle Sanders marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Marie Rydzynski-Ferrarella
aka Marie Charles, Marie Michael, Marie Nicole, Marie Ferrarella

Marie Rydzynski was born on March 28 in West Germany to Polish parents. She moved to America at the age of four. For an entire year, Marie and her family explored the eastern half of the country before finally settling in New York.

Marie swears she was born writing, "which must have made the delivery especiall
More about Marie Ferrarella...

Cavanaugh Justice (1 - 10 of 30 books)
  • Racing Against Time (Cavanaugh Justice, #1)
  • Crime and Passion (Cavanaugh Justice, #2)
  • Internal Affair (Cavanaugh Justice, #3)
  • Dangerous Games (Cavanaugh Justice, #4)
  • The Strong Silent Type (Cavanaugh Justice, #5) (Silhouette Special Edition #1613)
  • Cavanaugh's Woman (Cavanaugh Justice, #6)
  • In Broad Daylight (Cavanaugh Justice, #7)
  • Alone in the Dark (Cavanaugh Justice, #8)
  • Dangerous Disguise (Cavanaugh Justice, #9)
  • The Woman Who Wasn't There (Cavanaugh Justice, #10) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1415)
Sapphire and Shadow (A Woman's Life, #1) Dad by Choice (Maitland Maternity, #1) Choices (A Woman's Life, #2) The Doctor's Forever Family (Forever, Texas, #3) Alone in the Dark (Cavanaugh Justice, #8)