Start by marking “The Soldier's Sister (Military Investigations #5)” as Want to Read:
The Soldier's Sister (Military Investigations #5)

The Soldier's Sister (Military Investigations #5)

Someone wants Stephanie Upton dead. A warning to leave town is just the beginning. Fearing for her life, Stephanie turns to Special Agent Brody Goodman for help and protection. But can she trust him when he's convinced her own brother is a prime suspect? Torn between her devotion to two men—an estranged brother whose trust she yearns to regain and an a
Published September 3rd 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Soldier's Sister, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Soldier's Sister

Danielle Sears
Sep 15, 2016 Danielle Sears rated it it was amazing
I've never read one of the love inspired books. This one was given to me by a family friend and I didn't think if like it, but it was a really good, quick read. Great brain relaxer after the book I read before that.
Dina Coutu-smith
Apr 26, 2014 Dina Coutu-smith rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
I liked it.... It was religious but not throwing alot of it in your face just a few references here or there. The ending was a little...... eh I don't how to describe it, it wasn't as good as it could of been. But it was still a short nice read.
Sep 15, 2014 Jan rated it it was ok
Quick easy read of a military family, life on and off post, romance and touch on PTSD.
Jun 26, 2016 Jill rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-inspired
Love inspired Suspense.Stephanie is in town to start working with wounded soldiers, including her brother. She is back in an area where she use to live, her brother wants nothing to do with her and someone is trying to kill her. Special Agent Brody Goodman is on the scene and tries to help her and in the process they fall in love. No surprise but the story that leads to the ending is a surprise.

As with most of the love inspired books you can pick out the future love interests right away, but sol
Jan 19, 2014 June rated it it was amazing
Love this series about things going on at the local fort. This one kept me guessing all the way through. Plenty of action and suspense. Loved the characters and the story.
Dec 19, 2013 Ruth rated it it was amazing
"don't dwell on the past, but be grateful for what you have today ' 272 says it all!!! This book is a must read...about time I thought I had it figured out, something would happen and I'd be wrong!!! Very well written, exciting and so inspirational. Another great job, Debby!! May God continue His blessings on you and Thanks for sharing your wonderful God given talent with us!
Sep 26, 2013 Gabrielle rated it did not like it
This book is very hard to describe and from the back of the book I figured it would be really good. I was wrong, the best part was reading the back and the book just seemed to drag on and on. It completely lost my interest within the first 50 pages and I could not wait to finish it.
Harlequin Books
Received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Miniseries: Military Investigations
Category: Inspirational Romance
John Hanscom
Aug 04, 2013 John Hanscom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Somewhere between 3 1/2 and 4. Still pretty average for this series, but better than the last one.
Arlene Downey
Arlene Downey marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2016
Janice marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2016
Chris Nivens
Chris Nivens marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2016
Sharon Spier
Sharon Spier marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Trisadee Mcmillan
Trisadee Mcmillan marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2016
Mary Berendsen-McInnes
Mary Berendsen-McInnes marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
Mary added it
Sep 01, 2016
Yovonne is currently reading it
Oct 10, 2016
Margaret rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Lexine marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Shanta Gibson
Shanta Gibson rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Melissa Todt
Melissa Todt marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2016
Jen rated it it was amazing
Vince Mooney
Vince Mooney rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Natalie marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2016
Ashley added it
Jul 23, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Debby Giusti is a medical technologist who loves working with test tubes and petri dishes almost as much as she loves to write. Growing up as an Army Brat, Debby met and married her husband – then a Captain in the Army – at Fort Knox, Kentucky. Together they traveled the world, raised three wonderful Army Brats of their own and have now settled in Atlanta, Georgia, where Debby spins tales of suspe ...more
More about Debby Giusti...

Military Investigations (9 books)
  • The Officer's Secret  (Military Investigations, #1)
  • The Captain's Mission (Military Investigations, #2)
  • The Colonel's Daughter (Military Investigations, #3)
  • The General's Secretary (Military Investigations #4)
  • The Agent's Secret Past (Military Investigations #6)
  • Stranded (Military Investigations #7)
  • Person of Interest (Military Investigations #8)
  • Plain Danger (Military Investigations #9)