Start by marking “A Whisper of Disgrace (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #5)” as Want to Read:
A Whisper of Disgrace (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #5)

A Whisper of Disgrace (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #5)

3.3 of 5 stars 3.30  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Impulsive and irresistible: Can a Corretti tame a sheikh?

Rosa Corretti cannot forget the one unguarded night she spent with Kulal, when she buried her disgrace beneath the seductive sighs of passion. Now this hard, demanding sheikh wants to control her!

Rosa has been too good for too long and will not jump from one gilded cage to another-no matter how brightly it glitters!

B
Published August 20th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Whisper of Disgrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Whisper of Disgrace

Susan (susayq ~)
This was a pretty good way to spend the day - another addition to the Corretti family saga and there was a SHEIKH in it!!!!! Oh, how I love my sheikh romances :)

Kulal was very arrogant and domineering. He fought falling in love with Rosa. Rosa was great. She had led a very sheltered life and after learning a horrible family secret, decided to leave Sicily and try to be someone other than the person she'd always been.

I truly hope that when this series comes to an end we'll have some kind of wrap
Saly
2 stars
The worst book in the series, the hero was an offensive pig and the heroine a doormat. Book read like an extended sex diary. I felt like slapping the heroine, booho she found out the truth about her paternity, she then acted stupid, ran away, did a sexy dance which caught the hero's eye. I didn't understand why she accepted the hero's proposal, she could have called her loving brothers instead she married a man who thought women were good for one thing, tried controlling her, was like a c
Jenny
Rosa was the most annoying heroine ever. Not only was she whiny and bitchy, but also exasperatingly stubborn. As far as I'm concerned there's a thin line between being spunky and sassy and being a downright bitch. I loved Kulal though. In fact, I wouldn't have given this two stars if he hadn't been so deliciously hot.
Desere
When one says "I hate being controlled" have you ever thought of what kind of control is it that you hate. Is it when the man in your life tells you don't do this or wear that, or how about your boss controlling your every move in the office to make sure you do not reach the top?

The point is that there are various kinds of control and various kinds of people who like controlling others, for which ever reason it may be.

Now it has happened to almost all of us, it is the control of your family th
Patty Pat
Kulal is the best sheikh I had ever read.
Rosa Corretti after finding the truth about her real father she ran away from Sicily from her over protecting brothers and family , in a way to escape being controlled by anyone anymore in her life.
Kulal and Rosa were such a good characters by the author.
I loved the way Kulal and Rosa got to know each other and I actually loved the way Kulal was trying to control Rosa's as I can clearly see that whatever he was doing was because he is in love with Rosa .
Makii
"–Te quiero como nunca pensé que podría amar a nadie y esa es la única verdad"

Ayyyyy Kulal!! No se que me provocaba mas ganas, si golpearte o besarte♥

Lo que mas me molesto del libro fue que tenia el argumento perfecto para que la familia interactuara, y ni siquiera hubo un dialogo!
Estoy empezando a sentirme molesta!
Donna
Overall I've been enjoying this series and, for the most part, I liked this book. I just didn't enjoy it as much as previous ones in the series. I think it's because I never found myself fully engaged with the main characters. Rosa and Kulal were fairly complex characters and I was interested in how they would resolve their issues, but I never really warmed to them. I've never been a big fan of heroes who are sheikhs, they're too arrogant and domineering for my taste, so Kulal started off at a d ...more
Ipshita Ranjana
This was definitely not my kind of novel and i somehow just finished it for the sake of the series.

The heroine was too pushy and bitchy and i did not get the hero at all.

An ok read according to me with nothing to say much about
Ada
Adore la historia aunque falto la intervención de la nona Corretti, de los hermanos, quizás la escena con la madre... bueno , digo yo.... espero ansiosa el Sexto-
Sheryl
Rosa came across as a TOTAL PUSHOVER and Kulal as a TOTAL A$$ *GRRRRRR*
Ashley F
This review was posted at Tsuki’s Book Blog on September 13, 2013.

I rarely follow a series in a Harlequin line for long but I picked up this one on NetGalley a few months back with the first two books. Sadly I missed the third book in the series due to my local store not carrying it and I forgot. I may pick it up on Kindle at some point but as of now, I've read four of the five released.

Rosa Corretti just found out her mother had an affair with her uncle and her father is not her father. On her
Rgreader
A Whisper of Disgrace began with me not liking the heroine who decided to do a pole dance at a club.
I did like this book began with the heroine's opinion which I loved.

Ok on with what I liked.
The hero. He was over the top fabulously wealthy Arab sheikh. He had no shame boasting of his sexual prowess. He was a bit of a chauvinist.
The heroine- at first I thought she would be another annoying defiant heroine but no she was dealing with a heartbreaking revelation about her parentage. I warmed to thi
Tishke

I felt the book had 2-3 missing chapters.(view spoiler)
Carol
HÜLYA
Biraz kopukluk vardı hikayede sanki ama fena degildi.
Esra
Fenalıklar bastı okurken cümleleri çözümlemeye çalışmaktan...
nurmawati
4 stars lah buat ukuran hq...
Jess
The hero did not deserve the heroine at all.
Harlequin Books
Received 4 1/2 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Miniseries: Sicily's Corretti Dynasty
Category: Passion
Maureen
not my favorite in the series. good begining but got muddy in plot pomts near the end.
Acathla
If you like your men abusive and your women weak, this is the book for you.
Jennifer Mcpherson
Worst book in the series. No interest it was so blinking painful.
Theresa
Rosa and Kulal's story.
Tigger
and waiting....
Jessica Carbaugh
Jessica Carbaugh marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • An Inheritance of Shame (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #4)
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • A Shadow of Guilt (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #3)
  • An Invitation to Sin (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #2)
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • A Hunger for the Forbidden & The Highest Price to Pay
  • The Stephanides Pregnancy
  • His Unexpected Legacy
  • The Rings that Bind
  • A Scandal in the Headlines (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #7)
  • The Sheikh's Defiant Bride (Sheikh Tycoons, #1)
  • To Tempt a Sheikh (Pride Of Zohayd, #2)
  • The Incorrigible Playboy
I was told off as a child for making up stories—little did I know that one day I’d earn my living by writing them!

To the horror of my parents, I left school at sixteen and held a bewildering variety of jobs: I was a London DJ (in the now-trendy Primrose Hill), a decorator and a singer. After that I became a cook, a photographer and, eventually, a nurse. I waitressed in the south of France, drove a
More about Sharon Kendrick...

Sicily's Corretti Dynasty (8 books)
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • An Invitation to Sin (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #2)
  • A Shadow of Guilt (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #3)
  • An Inheritance of Shame (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #4)
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • A Scandal in the Headlines (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #7)
  • A Hunger for the Forbidden (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #8)
The Greek Tycoon's Baby Bargain (Harlequin Presents, #2736) The Playboy Sheikh's Virgin Stable-Girl (The Royal House of Karedes #2) Kat and the Dare-Devil Spaniard (The Balfour Brides #2) Too Proud to be Bought The Sheikh's Heir