Start by marking “The Magic Power of Witchcraft” as Want to Read:
The Magic Power of Witchcraft

The Magic Power of Witchcraft

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This exciting Witch Book leads you and guides you through easy step-by-step procedures to the amazing results that only Witchcraft can achieve - from the simplest rain-making spell to precise divining (finding lost treasure), magic healing power, and affirmations and rituals to achieve love, power, money, and success!
Published June 1977 by Prentice Hall (first published January 1st 1976)

To ask other readers questions about The Magic Power of Witchcraft, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Magic Power of Witchcraft

Tim
This was the first book that I had actually ordered COD (I remember that it came with a talisman as well) that was in a comic book. The ad looked spooky and as a kid at the age of 7, it hit all the right elements that I appealed to me at the time. I had enclosed my $1.00 and ordered it COD; my plan was to wait until it arrived, and sort of "pressure" my grand mother into buying it.
When the package arrived, I lied and said that I did not know anything about it.
Decades later, I find the spooky-dri
Maria
I bought this book when was 8 or 9 from a comic book still have my talisman(im 45) have been looking for another copy for the longest tried some stuff in the book some things worked but got too real i think my mom got rid of the book because it just disappeared.
Autumn
Very elemental. This was almost like an art book for spiritual guidance. Basics and logic prevail this book but there was not enough new nor any perspectives I found very helpful.
Priscilla
Love it for sentimental reasons - had my grandmother buy this for me, from an ad in the back of a magazine. Came with a magical charm that has sadly long-since disappeared.
Michael Obinna
Michael Obinna marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Ak Ageh
Ak Ageh marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Jimmy
Jimmy marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Ernie Hoffmann
Ernie Hoffmann marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Peggy Owusu
Peggy Owusu marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Desiree
Desiree marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Haarrell
Haarrell marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Storm Night
Storm Night marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Md Kausar
Md Kausar marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Sally
Sally is currently reading it
May 09, 2014
Ravensclaw
Ravensclaw marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Stephanie Manning
Stephanie Manning marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Avery
Avery marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Dave Olsher
Dave Olsher marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Eric Gyasi
Eric Gyasi marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Zohara Faiz
Zohara Faiz marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Joeseyrichards
Joeseyrichards marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Witch's Magical Handbook Astral Travel: Your Guide to the Secrets of Out-of-the-Body Experiences Magic Power of White Witchcraft: Revised for the New Millennium Tantric Yoga: The Royal Path to Raising Kundalini Power A Witch's Grimoire of Ancient Omens, Portents, Talismans, Amulets, and Charms