Start by marking “The Baddest Bride In Texas (The Texas Brand, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Baddest Bride In Texas (The Texas Brand, #6)

The Baddest Bride In Texas (The Texas Brand #6)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  219 ratings  ·  6 reviews
THE BLACKMAILED BRIDE

Two years ago, Kirsten Cowan had married the richest, meanest man in Texas--for reasons she had to hide from Adam Brand, the man she'd left standing at another alter....

Even now, Kirsten had to keep her secret, though she stood accused of her late husband's murder. Even though Adam Brand betrayed his own family to take her into hiding...

Because she kne
Mass Market Paperback, Silhouette Intimate Moments #907
Published February 1999 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about The Baddest Bride In Texas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baddest Bride In Texas

Megan
Book 6 in the Brand series. I’m not a western romance fan, but since Ms. Shayne is one of my favorite authors, I knew I had to read her Brand series. Overall, they are all quite good! Some are a little bit better than others, in my opinion. If you are a fan of the western romances, you can’t miss this series!

The story of Adam Brand and future HEA- Kristen. Kristen left Adam at the altar while she married another man. Can he forgive her and keep her safe as she is accused of her late husband's mu
Luvmyfamily
Well I have to say. I was a little disappointed in the characters in this book. Adam promised over and over that he would be there for her and the moment she tells him the truth, he's GONE! Big character flaw in my opinion. He could have asked her for time to digest what she told him but no. He walks out on her.then blames it on grief for a 20 year old ACCIDENT. In my opinion the hero of the story should be a little more… more. Just kinda bummed that he had such a bad temper.

Then there was the
Louisse S.
I'm not really into the western setting, but Ms. Shayne made me enjoy this book. The killer was so unexpected! Never see that one coming, really. Plus, the romance between Adam and Kirsten went lovely as well. They got married, finally!
OMG I loved this book. I'v alway liked Adam even tho he was a dick a lot to Kristen for good reason. Mystery secrets come out and new rd open up for a lot of characters. Great HEA.
Alison Davies
Adam was jilted at the alter and later finds that his would be bride married a rich man old enough to be her father.... I breaks him, he leaves for the city, he can't be in Texas while she's there.... Kirsten has a secret, the reason she left the love of her life at the later and she's paid for it the last two years... Her millionaire husband is murdered and she could spend the rest of her life in prison, even though she didn't do it...I couldn't wait to read Adam and Kirsten's story and I wasn' ...more
Amy
Feb 23, 2008 Amy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2007
I loved this book! The only thing I don't like about these books, is the ends, they always end the same way but different people and different events take place. I love it though.
shRon. patnoe
shRon. patnoe is currently reading it
Jan 30, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Rayla
Rayla added it
Becky Hale
Becky Hale marked it as to-read
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Susie
Susie added it
Miza Peters
Miza Peters marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Patricia Street
Patricia Street marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Susann
Susann marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
  • Danger Calls (The Calling, #2)
  • The Cowgirl In Question (McCalls' Montana #1)
  • The Cowboy Takes a Wife
  • Monkey Wrench (Welcome to Tyler, #4)
  • Living on the Edge
  • Vampire Vendetta (Vampire #2)
  • Moonglow
  • Riley
  • Dark & Dangerous
  • Bewitched
  • Heart Of Stone (Long, Tall Texans, #32)
  • The Demon Count (Demon Count, #1)
  • Lessons in Love
  • Indiscreet (Harlequin Blaze, #120)
  • Big Sky Grooms (Montana Mavericks: The Historicals)
  • You Never Can Tell
  • Catch Me If You Can (New Orleans Trilogy, #1)
I live in the teeny, tiny town of Taylor, NY, (Alliteration Alert!) though my mailing address is Cincinnatus, my telephone exchange is Truxton and I pay taxes and vote in Cuyler. All of these are at least in the same rural county in the southern hills of New York State; Cortland County. There are more cattle than people here. The nearest “big” cities are Syracuse and Binghamton and they are an hou ...more
More about Maggie Shayne...

The Texas Brand (9 books)
  • The Littlest Cowboy (The Texas Brands Book 1)
  • The Baddest Virgin in Texas (The Texas Brand, #2) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #788)
  • Badlands Bad Boy (The Texas Brand, #3) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #809)
  • The Husband She Couldn't Remember (The Texas Brand, #4) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #854)
  • That Mysterious Texas Brand Man (The Texas Brand, #5) (World's Most Eligible Bachelors)
  • The Outlaw Bride (The Texas Brand, #7) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #967)
  • Angel Meets the Badman (The Texas Brand, #8) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1000)
  • The Homecoming (The Texas Brand, #9)
An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling, #0.5; Murphy Sisters, #1) Wild Thing (Includes: Warriors of Poseidon, #1.5; Guardians, #1.5) Weddings from Hell (Night Huntress, #1.5; Brotherhood of Blood, #3.5; Nicki Styx, #2.5) The Gingerbread Man Edge of Twilight (Wings in the Night, #10)