Start by marking “Experience Life in Poetry: Random Life Observation, Parenthood and Growing-up (Volume 1)” as Want to Read:

This is volume one in the Experience Life in Poetry series, a series that reflects observations and emotions at any given moment in life from childhood to present time. Think of moments that stood out in time for you. Moments that made you laugh, made you cry, made you think or made you sigh. Hopefully, you will experience these same emotions through the poems in the book ...more
Kindle Edition, 1.0, 157 pages
Published February 27th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Experience Life in Poetry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Experience Life in Poetry

N. Kuhn
Apr 21, 2013 N. Kuhn rated it really liked it
This book is exactly what it says. Poems revolving around simple life observations. The randomness is cute, and sometimes things you yourself will think about day to day. It's a sweet little collection, great for any reader.
Elora Shore
May 05, 2013 Elora Shore rated it really liked it
This was my favorite of Sonneveldt's poetry books! It was so funny, with many great poems that rang with simple truth. Easily my favorite! It covered a wide range of things in life, all of them very good.
Elora Shore
I enjoyed many poems from this book! It was good for passing time, especially outside with iced tea. It was a very pleasant book to read.
N. Kuhn
Apr 21, 2013 N. Kuhn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of poetry by author Shannon Sonneveldt. Each little poem brings a brightness to your day. Great for someone who needs a little lift in their life.
Senny
Senny marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
Jacqueline
Jacqueline marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Candy Weeks
Candy Weeks marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
I have been an avid reader since I was a young child – happily sacrificing TV and playtime in order to read a good book. I have been capturing observations, feelings and events in poems and stories since middle school. As I have grown older, I continued to write and create stories to entertain family and friends and to help celebrate life’s special moments.

For many years I suffered from symptoms t
More about Shannon Sonneveldt...