Start by marking “Revengeful Deceptions” as Want to Read:
Revengeful Deceptions

Revengeful Deceptions

When her husband and son get killed in a hit and run accident, Dominique Greenway loses everything. She decides to leave rural New Hampshire and take up residence in Boston where she can better exact her revenge on every single person responsible for ruining her life- and she's going to enjoy each and every moment of it.
In an atmosphere thick with deceit, desire, and mist
Published March 2nd 2013 by Ursula Dukes

To ask other readers questions about Revengeful Deceptions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revengeful Deceptions

Margaret
Jul 20, 2013 Margaret rated it really liked it
Captivating, engrossing and moving, with many twists turns and interesting characters! A quick, good read! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Dawn Szymczyk
Apr 22, 2013 Dawn Szymczyk rated it really liked it
Loved the book. It was exciting and kept you wondering what would happen next. Would definitely recommend this book!
Mari White
Apr 13, 2013 Mari White rated it it was amazing
I love the characters, the way the story flows, and especially the way I was dying to find out how it ends! Great book, want more just like it!
Gabriella Thompson
Feb 23, 2014 Gabriella Thompson rated it really liked it
This story pulled me in from the beginning. I liked the descriptive scenes, especially the beginning scene.
the chemistry between Dominique and Adam was hot without being sappy.
She let her heart guide her but still felt that twinge of revenge and when all was said and done, i think she was more than happy with the results.
The title was incredibly befitting to this story.
This story had great characters as well and shows how even when someone is hell bent on revenge, they can overcome their hat
Freya
Jan 06, 2015 Freya rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed me from the beginning. I liked how Dominique did what she needed to do to get her revenge, but then things take an unexpected change, for the better, I think.
The story is long, I have no issues with that. I liked how the author wrapped up every loose end.
Good read.! For a new author, I think she's doing pretty well. I will say keep up the good work. I have become a fan!
Gabba
Oct 10, 2014 Gabba rated it really liked it
Nice. I liked the mobster like family issues. There was a lot of drama in this book and I liked that. The main character was on a mission, but in the back of her mind, she knew that she had to let go. Good Book.
Naomi Nevarro
Mar 24, 2014 Naomi Nevarro rated it it was amazing
A very good read. I liked this book a lot. Thought the author did a good job describing the rivalry between the brothers Caruso. Liked the action and the added mobster like touches. Very cool.
Catia
Catia rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2014
Jackie
Jackie rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2013
Andre
Andre rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2016
Jennie Mcniel
Jennie Mcniel rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2014
S. Fenderman
S. Fenderman rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2014
Raf
Raf rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2014
Tarry
Tarry rated it did not like it
Jan 07, 2016
Alma
Alma rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2015
Josephina Suarez
Josephina Suarez rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2014
Katy
Katy rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Maegan
Maegan rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Imaro
Imaro rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2014
Ina
Ina rated it liked it
Nov 17, 2013
Marie Mcelroy
Marie Mcelroy rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2014
Ulla Smyth
Ulla Smyth rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2014
Robin
Robin rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2014
Callie Abrams
Callie Abrams rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2014
Felicbela
Felicbela rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2015
Anne
Anne rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2014
Andra Carson
Andra Carson rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2014
Juanita Alvares
Juanita Alvares rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2014
Marjorie
Marjorie rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2014
Goodreads Librari...: Please delete the following book 3 150 Aug 31, 2016 02:21PM

Ursula Dukes is an author of romantic suspense. She started her first novel at age fifteen, but it wasn't until after she raised a family, and worked for many years that she decided to return to her first love, writing. Ursula lives in New England with her two children, and a cat named Max.
She can most often be found daydreaming and listening to the characters inside of her head that are just beg
More about Ursula Dukes...