Start by marking “The Virgin Diet A Summary of JJ Virgin's Book Drop” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Virgin Diet A Summ...

Shortcut Summaries

The Virgin Diet A Summary of JJ Virgin's Book Drop

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  1 Review
But for so many of us, the most we are successful at is losing the same 10 pounds, then always gaining them back, and then some. The truth of the matter is, your favorite “diet” foods may be to blame.

In her groundbreaking program, nutrition and fitness expert JJ Virgin reveals what she discovered as the real secret behind weight gain – food intolerance. Negative reaction t
Published March 2013 by Corner Trade Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about The Virgin Diet A Summary of JJ Virgin's Book Drop

Rick Blackmon
Mar 07, 2013 Rick Blackmon rated it really liked it
I purchased this book expecting something along the lines of a cookbook but was pleasantly surprised by the content.

I have a friend with Celiacs disease so I was aware of the gluten risks. Several of the school districts have banned peanuts from their menu due to the high risk of allergic reaction. My son has a lactose intolerance, so that was not new. Much of the other information was new to me.

My wife and I are at the stage of life (OLD)where she is physically unable to do much cooking and I c
Elaina
Elaina rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2013
Julia Nelson
Julia Nelson rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2015
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2013
Dawn Turner
Dawn Turner rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2013
Deidra
Deidra rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2014
Deb Fou
Deb Fou marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2013
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Lucinda
Lucinda marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Janet
Janet added it
Oct 09, 2013
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Ken
Ken marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015