Start by marking “Sweet Delight (Brac Village, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Delight (Brac Village, #1)

Sweet Delight (Brac Village #1)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  525 ratings  ·  29 reviews
[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, vampires, HEA]

Kenway knows who his mate is. He is just waiting for Ross to come home. In the meantime, he has to make sure Ross has a place to come home to. Accepting a loan from Alpha Maverick of Brac Village enables him to live a life he has always dreamed of.

Ross has met his
Published April 15th 2013 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Delight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Delight

Captive Prince by C.S. PacatThe Magpie Lord by K.J. CharlesThe Backup Boyfriend by River JaymesCatch a Ghost by S.E. JakesTry by Ella Frank
Best New M/M Series of 2013
21st out of 34 books — 155 voters
Try by Ella FrankZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleHot Head by Damon SuedeTake by Ella FrankShattered Glass by Dani Alexander
M/M Book Rec Group
70th out of 172 books — 33 voters

More lists with this book...

Veronica /  V
OMFG !!! This author did it again, now I have to read this series from now on also.
Fantastic beginning of the new series, mind you, it's still connected with the other series because the characters from other stories are here,I love that this author keep doing that.
I think this is the only series that I know every single character and I don't get confuse.
I also went for a tour at the brac Village on the Author's website, I'm sure I looked like the biggest freak checking every single place, room,
Neko
OMG!! I LOVED THIS!!!
Please, please, please tell me that this means we'll see Ceri's story soon.
I WANT IT SO BAD!!
I WANT CERI TO FIND HIS HEA!!
Everyone's a little crazy... I want to see these two crazies make each other whole~~~ <3 <3
Ter
4.5
I really loved it, I liked the visit to demon world, and seeing some of the mates in town. Can you imagine D as your waiter while on coffee..lol. I really like it when past characters show up in new stories, and hopefully they will stay mixed in with the rest of the series.

My only somewhat problem is the timeline. Everyone talking about the surprise towards ending with Ceri and his mate. I also wonder also how she will make these 2 likeable, with what we know so far, Ceri sounds like the san
 ~♥ Elle ♥~
Edit: Re read 4-17-2013: +1 star since I'm interested in Ceri's story now. It was a typical Brac book.. Overprotective mate with a distressed mate. :) i can't put fault at it since I'm a sucker for this kind of story.

It amazes me how people can remember all the character names from the past 31+1 Brac Pack books, 5 from demon warriors and some characters from Christian's coven. At this point, it is all running together for me. In the first 2 chapters I kept pausing and tried to remember all the n
Booklover95
OH MY GOD this story was brilliant and is more like 4.5 stars.

CERI HAS A MATE!!!! I can't wait to see how miss Hagen plays that out, because it will be very interesting. He is the last person I thought would get a mate but hopefully we don't have to wait too long to find out how it turns out (the suspense is probably going to kill me lol)

It was interesting to see more of the new shifters that moved to town and to interact with some of the humans as well. This will be a good extension of the bra
Felicia
I just LOVED this story. Can't wait to read more.
Karel
Out of some insanity, I decided to try some Lynn Hagen again. The last time I touched her books was from the earlier parts of the Demon Warrior/Brac Pack series, and since Stormy Glenn can improve I figured, what the hell - let's give her a second chance.

Wish I never had such a stupid idea.

In some sense she did improve - her story no longer resembles a draft made by a nine-year-old. But that's about it.

The new problem: Lynn Hagen has a Compulsive Cameo Disorder. This manifests itself through con
Ericka Walden
New series starts off with a bang. Doesn't hurt one bit (yet) that we have some familiar character's to tie it together. I'm curious to see how and where the author takes this very mixed matched group of shifters and integrates within Braces Village. But most of all.... CERI, CERI, CERI!!! Hot Damn! CERI gots a mate!?!? (That was where the extra star came from!)
Sarina

Not having read any of the Brac Pack series, I wasn't sure how I was going to react to or understand Brac Village but, I was pleasantly surprised. While there do appear to be characters, not only from Brac Pack but other series as well, it isn't necessary to really know who they are to understand or enjoy this series. Aside from the minor connections I seemed to be missing, I understood the characters and situation easily and was quickly ensconced in the story. I really enjoyed both the MCs as w
Alyse
Candice
3rd Reading 1-7-15
Ah! I KNEW I heard of Lorenzo (from BV #17), but forgot which book he was from. It was this one.

2nd read June 2014

11-11-13
Why don't more people use the UV windows?
Phaney
Aug 03, 2013 Phaney rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Okay, this was oversexed but I did like the way these two treat each other. Circumspect and respectful of the other being an equal partner. True, they might not have the most distinct personalities, but it’s so nice when for once the conflicts are external and not based on the protagonists being idiots or jerks.

Although… No prep, no lube? o_o Ow.

And ooh, repetition.
Stop. Repeating. Your exposition.

Why does one chapter end on Kenway seeing Ross and glaring – and then the next starts when obviousl
Shelley
I liked this book but it didn't grab me like some of the other stories. I like that we're going to get to know about some of "refugee" shifters that have taken up residence in Brac Village but it is getting rather confusing to keep the timeline in order since it's spread out over so many different series (Brac Pack, Zeus's Pack, Christian's Coven, Demon Warriors, The Exiled and now Brac Village).

I have to admit I'm not at all looking forward to reading about the couple introduced at the end of t
Saga M.
Kenway, ese hombre me llamó mucho desde la primera vez que fue mencionado, es hermoso, ¡Hermoso!
~SexyBookWorm~
The only interesting thing in this book was the set up for the future mating of Ceri and Virgil....which is apparently a long way off since book 4 is abt to come out and still no Virgil and Ceri...sucks.
I wouldn't exactly call this book predictable. But I would say it lacked a certain something.... my mind actually drifted while reading. I hope the rest of the series doesn't continue like this but after reading the blurbs for books 2-4 I'm not quite sure. At this point all of us are loyal fans
Marsha Spence
05/2015 Reread of Brac Pack, Zeus's Pack, Christian's Coven, Demon Warriors, Brac Pack Village. Current #'s are: BP 31, ZP 9, CC 6, DW 6, BPV 4
-RMG
I'm not really sure why I keep reading books by this author. Her stories are usually never more than an 'okay' read in my opinion, too full of sex and exaggerated characters. But, I guess you could say they're sort of addicting despite the fact that they never seem to meet my standards for good m/m writing (much like works from Gabrielle Evans, Kim Dare, Stormy Glenn, Stephani Hecht, Amber Kell, and Carol Lynne). So, I'll keep reading them, all the while crossing my fingers for a better read.
Hc Lynn
Sweet! A bit of catch up with ALL of the 'old gang'
Christian, Demon Realm, Maverick...

While we were left hanging on the WHY of all these incidents are happening, there is little doubt as to who. And how crazy is that, in that who the perpetrator ends up mated to!!!! Can't wait to see how that turns out! With the expansion of Brac Village into a 'normal' looking town, I can't wait to see what businesses we have on the horizon!

Katie
Loved It! Wonderful beginning to the Brag Village series it had a good spatterings of previous characters from demon warriors to other vamps my favorite being Ceri and Virgil, I knew exactly where they were when Virgil popped Maverick to that place I remember it from Rhys's book in the Christian's Coven series. Def recommend this book
Christy Loves 2 Read
This particular series just didn't grasp me from the get-go like Ms Hagen's usually do. I couldn't warm up to the characters or the storyline. I guess it seemed that the author could have simply continued these stories within the Brac Pack series instead of starting a new one and having it be fairly confusing.
Maria Eneida
LOVED IT! EVEN WITH ALL THE CRAZINESS I WANN MOVE TO BRAC VILLAGE!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SHIFTERS OF MANCHASTER PLACE.
LOOKING FOR TO THE NEXT BOOK AND THE REST OF BRAC VILLAGE SERIES..

GO LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trish
I love this author(usually :)). But must admit that this book was so full of sex and no emotion. I was unable to connect with the characters. Just so rushed and boring. Hope the next one is better.
Tina
It's nice to read about so many characters from the Brac series.

Cute start to this spin off.
♡♥Ang ♥♡
Awesome new series but still connected with the others as well LOVED it!!
Galia
Lynn, i love your characters...Great story! But, i love Maverick forever.
Avril
Aug 16, 2013 Avril added it
Shelves: dnf
Had to DNF I can't...
Michelle Megurine
Michelle Megurine marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
  • Davi's Salvation
  • The Holy Trinity (The Wolves of Gardwich, #1)
  • Primal Instincts (Moonlight Breed, #10)
  • Ben (The Atherton Pack #2)
  • Coffee, Donuts, and a Werewolf Howl (The Taste of Love #2)
  • The Vampire's Special Lover (Wolves of Stone Ridge, #16)
  • Saving a Fallen Mate (Rough River Coyotes, #3)
  • Gabriel (Marius Brothers, #7)
Lynn Hagen loves writing about the somewhat flawed, but lovable. She also loves a hero who can see past all the rough edges to find the shining diamond of a beautiful heart.

You can find her on any given day curled up with her laptop and a cup of hot java, letting the next set of characters tell their story.
More about Lynn Hagen...

Brac Village (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Silent Secrets (Brac Village, #2)
  • Kissing Reno (Brac Village, #3)
  • Rio's Fire (Brac Village, #4)
  • Heat Rising (Brac Village, #5)
  • Keaton's Lessons (Brac Village, #6)
  • Frisco James (Brac Village, #7)
  • Forged in Steele (Brac Village, #8)
  • Jordan's Desires (Brac Village, #9)
  • Valentino's Cowboy (Brac Village, #10)
  • Fighting Temptation (Brac Village, #11)
Maverick's Mate (Brac Pack, #1) Hawk's Pretty Baby (Brac Pack, #2) Nutter Nero (Brac Pack, #12) Remi's Pup (Brac Pack, #4) Montana's Vamp (Brac Pack, #16)