Start by marking “The Clocksmith (Brigardine) (Volume 1)” as Want to Read:
The Clocksmith (Brigardine) (Volume 1)

The Clocksmith (Brigardine) (Volume 1)

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Peter Barrow was a Clocksmith, and as such, most people viewed him with a superstitious wariness, for the power of the clocks, though forbidden to common folk, was well-known to all. That was exactly as he wanted it, though; the less people in his life, the better. However, this solitude was not destined to last. His troubles started with the suspicious disappearance of hi ...more
Published March 1st 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Clocksmith (Brigardine), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Clocksmith (Brigardine)

Kailey (BooksforMKs)
Mar 06, 2015 Kailey (BooksforMKs) rated it did not like it
I really wanted to like this book, but it is just not my cup of tea. I liked the imaginative story idea of magical clocks and the steampunk setting, but the writing is not as great as it could be. I think if this book had a professional editor, some of the awkward sentence construction could be easily corrected.
I feel like other readers might really enjoy this book, but somehow it just wasn't for me.

The POV keeps changing, and that is one of my pet peeves. Also I didn't like the ending, but so
Ash
Ash rated it it was amazing
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Victoria Roy
Victoria Roy marked it as to-read
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Aidan Dill
Aidan Dill marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Arin
Arin marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2016
Cody Brown lives with one foot in Maine and one in Brigard. Some people do not approve of this, but he does not much care. When not writing, Cody is working on world-building. When not world-building, he is floor directing at the local television station. The Clocksmith is Cody’s debut novel.
More about Cody Brown...