The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing (for Indie Authors)

The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing (for Indie Authors)

4.62 of 5 stars 4.62  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing (for Indie Authors) adapts marketing strategies from automobiles and breakfast cereals to the unique challenges of the Indie Author in the Digital Publishing Industry. This book reworks the classic concepts introduced in the 1990s by Al Ries in his book of a similar title but these immutable laws are specifically tailored to Indie Authors...more
ebook
Published December 7th 2012 by Sarah R. Yoffa

To ask other readers questions about The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing

Sharon
I tend to read business books with one philosophy in mind: if you find one new/great idea in the book, even if you discard everything else, the book was worth your time.

Well, I found way more than one new/great idea in this book. Author Sarah R. Yoffa has put together a great list of marketing and branding concepts in this brief eBook, and made them easy to understand and apply.

I was about halfway through the book when I realized I needed to implement one of her ideas *now,* not later. So, I did...more
Sarah WebbiegrrlWriter
I'm proud of the editing job I did on this book--it sure took long enough! I can't believe I forgot to add it to this site when I did finish. The book is available from Smashwords in all eBook formats at http://bit.ly/MarketingeBook - buy once, read everywhere! Get Kindle, iPad, Nook and more all for one low price.

If you prefer paperback, it is available from CreateSpace at http://bit.ly/MarketingPpbk
Payden Miller
Payden Miller marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Collin
Collin marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Robert Barron
Robert Barron marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Kody Farnsworth
Kody Farnsworth marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Murshidul
Murshidul marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Emily Lucas
Emily Lucas marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Eng.Muttasem
Eng.Muttasem marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Richard Kuhn
Richard Kuhn marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Rafael Prandi
Rafael Prandi marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Fränk
Fränk marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Thomas
Thomas marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Adelaida Diaz-roa
Adelaida Diaz-roa marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
James Ledoux
James Ledoux marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Bridget
Bridget marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Ani
Ani added it
Dec 09, 2013
Steven Espaillat
Steven Espaillat marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2013
Megan M
Megan M marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2013
Tdbook
Tdbook marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2013
Dan Greenberg
Dan Greenberg marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Roger Mitchell
Roger Mitchell marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
NOTE: If you'd like to friend me here, please answer the challenge question. Requests with no response will be ignored and the user blocked. I'm here to talk to people; not to collect "friends."

Webbiegrrl Writer blogs for Indie Publishing. Webbiegrrl's Writings is published twice weekly: MARKETING MONDAY (advice for Indie Authors) and a TUESDAY TIP (could be anything!) Subscribe at http://bit.ly/W...more
More about Sarah R. Yoffa...
Coming Home (Dicky's Story)