Start by marking “Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)” as Want to Read:
Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)

Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies #2)

In the sequel to Pieces of Lies, we follow Norah and Clint to New York, the playground for the Lappell and Big Joe.

From the outside, everything looks great for Norah and Clint. They have a new apartment, new jobs, a new life. Everything looks perfect... or is it?
Leaving Morewell was a big step for the couple, but for Norah, she moved with the knowledge that there could be
Published May 15th 2013 by Angela Richardson

To ask other readers questions about Pieces of Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pieces of Truth

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

! Pieces of Truth, book 2 of 3. One captivating women, three men in desperate pursuit of her love. Set against the lifestyle of the elite & secret societies with enough suspense & intrigue to keep you mesmerized!

“I once learned, a long time ago, to get what you want, to have all the power, to be the hero and the good guy, you have to make everyone else look like the bad guy.”
~Hero, Pieces of Truth

Pieces of Truth is the sequel to Pieces of Lies, the whirlwind saga of one captivatin
Alexis *Reality Bites*
FREE TODAY 7-19-13 LINK: http://www.amazon.com/Pieces-Truth-Li...
This Review may contain MINOR SPOILERS -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4 SOLID STARS out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance

photo tumblr_m8vgs4e7Ux1qhqb9q_zps2c58e611.gif

photo tumblr_inline_miw9d9OtCs1qjslnn_zps3ec2ebb4.gif

The last 10% left me freaking SPEECHLESS. When is the last time a book slap the shit out of you? That is EXACTLY what this book did to me. I love it when an author is not scared to take risks with their characters. Angela Richardson what did you do to me? I don’t think I underestimated her as an autho
Anna
Dec 20, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it
This book picked up right where book one left off

So many side stories going on here !! This is a panty melting love square from hell.....

From the fiery pits of " who should I love???" hell I try to avoid those at all costs ..... But this book sucked me in .... With

Norah

Wtf does she have .... What does she do .... That has these men falling at her feet????Pledging undying love. Waiting to possess her. It's all about her.... Grrrrrrrr.....

Enter the gorgeous players in the love square game. Who
Anne OK
Jun 08, 2013 Anne OK rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads
HOLY TOLEDO! Angela Richardson revved up the motor in this romantic suspense and gave readers more than enough to make this one a “hang-on-to-your-seat-and-take-a-deep-breath” ride. Even the editing problems that brought on screaming fits in the first book are gone! This is an outstanding continuation of what started out a bit shaky for me and I’m so thrilled with its results.

We’re on an emotional Roll-a-Coaster from start to finish. Just when you think you may have it figured out -- BOOM – the
Jessica's Book Review
May 12, 2013 Jessica's Book Review rated it really liked it
Read More Reviews | Find Me on Facebook

That was me when I received my ARC of Pieces of Truth. I put my entire life on hold and dove straight into the book! Gosh, it was SO good!

Those who LOVED Pieces of Lies (like me) WILL NOT be disappointed! Holy Moly, my head is all over the place after reading Pieces of Truth just like it was in Pieces of Lies. I still do not know who to trust, who to believe or who Norah should be with.

I just can’t take this insanity!
[image error]

I absolutely love the m
Vixster
Jul 22, 2013 Vixster rated it it was amazing
I have to admit I was totally annoyed with myself when I read this book. Reason being was I didn't give Pieces of Lies half a chance.....I cut it down half way because the story veered from the beginning which I loved and didn't want to steer from it.

I finished Pieces of Truth tonight, OMG I couldn't put it down....The suspense killed me....I cant call who's gonna be the good guy......I would have to put Clint,Josh and Samuel names in a bag and leave it to fate!!!!
Angela, your writing is fabulou
Jodie & Bree - Fab Fun & Tantalizing Reads
564310_188181347997549_558117073_n

"Our love is and adventurous melody, our souls forever as one"

tumblr_mea46uiDnE1r7l19go1_500

Ms. Richardson you have once again amazed me! Pieces of Truth is brilliant. It kept me engaged and held me captive from start to finish. I love this series. It is not everyday that I get interesting characters, mafia, secret society.. People trust me this series has suspense, sex and twists for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

We start off right where we left off in book one. Clint and Norah have moved to New York. Living lif

Mitchii
I enjoy New Adult novels despite their tiring similarities. But on rare occasion some brave the trend and dish out very interesting stories in this genre. Ms. Angela Richardson’s Pieces of Lies series is one of them. The one of those that courageously created a book that’s not only different but also highly enjoyable. Mafia, secret society and more. You cannot find these in your typical NA books. And let me tell you good folks that this novel, Pieces of Truth, is much more than I expected.

You kn
Jenn Keller
* 5 MIND-BLOWING STARS!

How could I not love the darkness? It's been a part of me, and sometimes the best part. And I know that even destiny has a dark side. Because I've tasted the lies, And swallowed the truth, with my fate falling somewhere in between and I know it's a place where I can be happy, I know it's a place I belong.

In this story, relationships will be tested, old feelings will surface, secrets will be revealed and emotions will run high. By the end, Norah will have chosen her love
Sara Bree High
See review at www.fabfunandtantallzingreads.com

I love this series. The story is one of my favorites. See full review on blog. This is a must read!! Angela Richardson happens to be author you cannot afford 2 miss! She needs to be on your TBR list.. Your read list.. Any list you have.. Trust me!
Nina (The Bookish Confections)
Where do I even begin with? I still cannot think straight after that mind-blowing, heart-breaking epilogue. I won't even give a hint as to what that epilogue is all about. Better read it, you know.

When I received Angela's e-mail, I was so hyped! She wasn't kidding when she told me this is a bit different. I know Angela can pull off another surprise. But the surprises this one has is so shocking in a way. Maybe I knew all along that, that CAN happen but then I'm giving that character the benefit
Alison
Nov 13, 2013 Alison rated it really liked it
This book was just WOW!!!
wow gif photo: will wow normal speed GIF willowwgood.gif

So much craziness I can't even explain!!!
crazy gif photo: Crazy Gif crazy.gif

Let's just say there was never a dull moment!!!
I do have to say the only thing I really hated was how fast Norah changes her mind about the men in her life. One minute she likes one and next she is in love with the other...holy cow talk about can't make up your mind!
Just when you thought you figured this story out, there is a surprise around every corner!!!
wow gif photo: wow whatFRIENDS.gif
Desiree Gorman -  A Love Affair With Books
Very rarely, and I mean VERY rarely, do I like a sequel better than the original. When it happens, I am so ecstatic that I end up changing my entire opinion of the original book/movie, etc. So when I tell you that "Pieces of Truth" is an absolute must read, I am not even exaggerating! In order to truly appreciate this story, you have to start at the beginning with "Pieces of Lies" available for just $.99 (see link below).

"Pieces of Truth" picks up with Clint and Norah living together in New York

Romance Rating 2 Stars
Heat Level 3 Stars
Overall Rating 3.75 Stars

description

Ah, this book was so much better than the first. There were a few edits that needed to be made, but I honestly never mind those too much. Unless they’re crazy bad of course. But, IMHO, this book was really good. Almost all of the characters were finally fully developed, and they seemed more well rounded and believable.
I still don’t see the appeal that Norah has ov
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 30, 2013 Jacqueline's Reads rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I was a HUGE fan of Pieces of Lies and so I had high expectations for Pieces of Truth. I think my issue is that I was rooting for the wrong guy and even my back-up guy didn’t get picked.

Pieces of Truth picks up where Pieces of Lies ended. So going into book 2 we know… Sam is back in the picture and is actively pursuing Norah. We know Josh revealed his feelings for Norah and kind of threw himself into the mix. However, Norah picked Clint and is still with him.

I guess you can call this a
Juewelz - SMIBookClub
Jul 07, 2013 Juewelz - SMIBookClub rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-request
I was SCURRED to read this book! Book 1 shocked the hell out of me I really loved it and the author kept up with that theme in book 2. I read this book in one night setting didn't stop to do anything just kept on reading. It was addicting and filled with so many twist and turns that I had to keep up so I could find out the TRUTH! Well hell yea I found out the Truth but man did it unleash MORE Lies! I am so happy there is going to be a book 3. The way this book ended I seriously needed revenge ...more
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
In Pieces of Truth, the author Angela Richardson slowly unravels the secrets behind the characters in such a way that I am constantly being tempted with new information, leaving me waiting and wanting the next bit of juicy goodness.
This Contemporary, Romance-Action, New Adult book is filled full of lies, deceit, romance, betrayal, lust and action.

Blurb: Norah has agreed to move to New York with Clint, allowing him to follow his dreams, but in turn opening herself up the the dangers of the Lapp
Akilah Raines
May 23, 2013 Akilah Raines rated it it was amazing
It's a good thing I don't give books a rating less than they deserve just because I was unhappy with the outcome...... Let me just say after I read book one I was scared to read this one and for good reason! Angela started this book off with a bang! Norah was turnt all the way up in the beginning. I was like daaaamn you doing it like that? Clint is sexy as hell when he's angry and I love it! This was a major page turner for me. It's had some funny parts, some HARD sexy time ;) and for me, ...more
Sade
May 27, 2013 Sade rated it really liked it
So was not expecting that ending but it was truly ingenious. It guaranteed that I'd be reading book three.
Vieira
Another great book. I won't give anything away but I love who she ended up with. Reading the epilogue makes me think perhaps another book in the making???? Really enjoyed this series none the less!
Bianca
May 31, 2013 Bianca rated it it was amazing
How far would you go to hold onto the kind of love that makes your heart sing and your soul cry for joy? Is there no line you wouldnt step across? No boundary you couldn't blur? Would you use the darkness if it meant you could have the light, and have it forever?

Strap on your seatbelts people, you are in for one hell of a ride, in a Lamborghini Aventador of course. If you thought Pieces of Lies kept you guessing, Pieces of Truth is the sucker punch you didn't see coming! I was on the edge of my
LailaBC
Norah I continued to be not at all impressed with your behaviour every after major fight you have with Clint. I do not like that you are in this bubble of naivety of you are just plain in denial of your feelings for Josh. She have the bad habit of ignoring the glaring warning signs that something is wrong with the picture why can't she trust her instinct and when things blow up in her face she goes running to her trusted comfort person and that is her best friend Josh. So Josh i was not surprise ...more
romance enthusiast
Aug 29, 2013 romance enthusiast rated it it was amazing
Geez! Do i have to expect book 3?
This is really a great book! Wow!

Book 1 really made me confused! Because of all the lies, and all the guys! i dont know who to really trust.
Then came book 2, in the start im still thinking, Which of this guys really deserve Norah's love?

From the very start, my voted is for Josh, because he is the best friend, and i dont know i just really liked him, the way he treated norah, the way he took care of her. I loved him.

Then came Clint, i really dont like him, but th
Erica Alyson
May 15, 2013 Erica Alyson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
May have spoiler to book 1

This book was so amazing! So many twist and turns all the way to the end that I didn't not see coming. Everytime I pick a team but the last few chapters I am questioning myself. There could totally be another and I hope there is because this book was addicting. i really couldn't put it down!

Norah seemed a lot more mature in the book when it comes to facing problems. Norah and Clint are now in New York but things are strained. She doesn't trust him so much because of Sam
Jennifer Shiels
May 13, 2013 Jennifer Shiels rated it it was amazing
This Review has a spoiler!!!!

Wow, this book just gobberblasted me! I loved the book, but I just don't know which way to turn with the ending. In the first book, Pieces of Lies, someone stated that Josh was brilliant with a high IQ, not that I thought he was dumb by any means but I did not sense he was as brilliant that he could orchistrate what he did. I love Josh and I stated he was the right one for Norah in my review of Pieces of Lies. I am glad he and Norah ended up together, but I just don'
Brooke Hack
May 26, 2013 Brooke Hack rated it really liked it
I was extremely nervous going into this book. I was positive she was going to pick Samuel and it was killing me. *Team Josh all the way*
Nora was all over the place!! She had no idea where she wanted to be or whom she wanted to be with. She was driving me crazy!!! Which sucked because I loves her the last book. She was too wishy washy for me this time around.

"I'm my strongest and happiest when she is with me, so all I need is her. I intend to love and cherish that girl until the end if time, an
Genney Blass
May 24, 2013 Genney Blass rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. I was a little going crazy with Norah narration on how, who she loved, how she met them, and where all the lies starting to add up. Above all Clint was just an innocent bystander in this book that was made to be guilty. Wow didn't thought that Josh had it in him. Since he was always quiet and a manipulator but to the people that were in his way. I have to admit, it was very impressive how he turn the jigsaw puzzle of the life of Norah to benefit him and his love towards her without ...more
Shelley
May 24, 2013 Shelley rated it it was amazing
The only thing I have to say about this book is that Angela Richardson does a great job of completely keeping you confused as too which guy you are rooting for. I liked Clint, then loved him, then thought I wanted to slap him for being dumb, then thought maybe they really aren't right for each other. I always loved Josh but always felt there was just something there that made me feel not so sure, then thought no they are perfect together. Then thought Ah Ha I was right, I knew there was ...more
Sum1
May 20, 2013 Sum1 rated it really liked it
The end starts to become clear about two thirds into the book but I think there is still a doubt until it officially unravels. She definitely, definitely ends up with the right guy, in my opinion. He is what every girl needs and I love the fact he played the long and super smart game.

The sick part of me would like to see the whole truth come out but the romantic just wants them to be happy. Oh well, let's see if Ms Richardson will torture us with another installment for that.

A great read, highly
Fawn
May 18, 2013 Fawn rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holy-hot, favorites
This was such a great part 2 and conclusion. I knew there were secrets that would wiggle their way to the surface and when they finally did... oh boy. Clint obviously loves Norah but I don't think it's a very healthy love. Samuel... he had his great moments but he just seemed to fall short to me. Josh is my friggin' hero by the way. He does everything for Norah's happiness. He's so much more than he appears... I wasn't surprised with the ending but I was surprised as to how we get to that point. ...more
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • No Ordinary Love
  • Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)
  • Old Souls
  • Willow Point (A Harbour Falls Mystery, #2)
  • Interrupted (Progress, #2)
  • Six Naughty Nights (Love in Reverse, #2)
  • A Lover's Beauty (The Ramseys, #6)
  • Agent of Desire (Jessica Booker, #1)
  • Conflict (Control, #2)
  • Selling Out (The Lost Girls, #2)
  • At Last
I live in North Queensland, Australia, and I’m married with two beautiful children who rule my world. I grew up loving grunge rock, feminism and free thinking. I'm not great with feeding my social media, and don't like talking about myself, so I drift in and out online. If you know me, then you know too much ;-)
Romance, angst, darkness and adventure feed my writing obsession.

Official instagram:
More about Angela Richardson...

Pieces of Lies (3 books)
  • Pieces of Lies (Pieces of Lies, #1)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)

“It's just sexual tension. Hardcore, animalistic, lick his body all over, sexual tension. - Norah” 13 likes
“You are not going to be the girl I’m going to marry are you? You are going to be the girl that got away.” 13 likes