Start by marking “Daffodil Principle: One Woman, Two Hands, One Bulb at a Time” as Want to Read:
Daffodil Principle: One Woman, Two Hands, One Bulb at a Time

Daffodil Principle: One Woman, Two Hands, One Bulb at a Time

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Book by Edwards, Jaroldeen
Hardcover
Published April 1st 2004 by Shadow Mountain

To ask other readers questions about Daffodil Principle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daffodil Principle

Alice
This is a good little book. It reminds us how we can do amazing things just one step, or one day at a time.

Favorite quote.

"One bulb at a time. There was no other way to do it. One bulb at a time. No shortcuts--simply loving the slow process of planting. Loving the work as it unfolded. Loving an achievement that grew slowly and bloomed for only three weeks of each year."

"We can choose a goal and begin to move toward it. By multiplying tiny pieces of time with increments of daily effort, we can...more
Lisa
A lovely story showing one of life's blessings. Those types of things always teach you something. In this case it is that there are "no shortcuts--simply loving the slow process of planting. Loving the work as it unfold[s].". Yes, a lovely story and a beautiful lesson.
Megan
This just helps me to remember one step at a time. I can eventually make huge differences if I just do one or two great things a day. Over time we can move places or touch other people. It's hard to step back a see where we have come sometimes.
Linda
I enjoyed this because of it's proximity to where I live. Unfortunatley the fields are closed to the public now. I used the message though for an inspirational thought to ladies that I visit while bringing them some daffodils.
Brenda
We can change the world around us, one small step at a time! This gift book is beautifully illustrated. Each time I read it, I love the story more!
Becky
I love the true story of the difference one woman made..planting one daffodil at a time!
Vicki
A simple book to read with a great message about how we can make a difference.
Terah Young
Love the principle that one person can make a difference
Maverick
Quick read with an inspirational message.
Susan
really uplifting without being sappy
Tammy
Love the message and the illustrations!
Angela
beautifully illustrated,
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2012
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2011
Things I Wish I'd Known Sooner: Personal Discoveries of a Mother of Twelve The Chaldean Star: A Novel Hannah: Mormon Midwife Celebration!: Ten Principles of More Joyous Living The Falcon Heart