My World: Now I'm Reading!

My World: Now I'm Reading!

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
This second title in the Pre-Reader level is packed with funny, read-aloud stories that are "just right" for parents to share with their budding readers.Each book contains: - 10 stories with focused skills to build reading confidence - 40 colorful incentive stickers - Parent Guide - Reading comprehension questions - Extended activities
Published July 1st 2004 by Innovative Kids

Dolly
Nov 08, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars Recommends it for: beginning readers and parents reading with them
Shelves: 2011, childrens, rhyming, pets
We read books 5 (Rhyme Time) and 10 (My Little Baby) in this series. They are simple, 12 page books with colorful illustrations and simple narratives. Our youngest has read them several times and they are easy for her to read. We are donating them to her teacher for other children to practice reading.
Jamie
Jamie added it
Aug 30, 2011
Wooden Horse
Wooden Horse marked it as to-read
May 04, 2011
Animal Antics (Now I'm Reading!: Level 1) Playful Pals: Level 1 I'm a New Big Sister (Now I'm Growing! - Little Steps for Big Kids!) Hot Dog (Level 1: Book 2) Prince of the Potty (Now I'm Growing! - Little Steps for Big Kids!)