Start by marking “The Kids Guide to Money Cent$” as Want to Read:
The Kids Guide to Money Cent$

The Kids Guide to Money Cent$

Teaching children how to spend and save their money wisely is difficult when advertising, peer pressure and ever-changing trends constantly bombard young people. Now boys and girls can join the Money Cent$ gang -- three kids with very different money "personalities" -- as they get the inside scoop on money and discover their financial potential. Features quizzes, ...more
Published February 1st 2004 by Kids Can Press

To ask other readers questions about The Kids Guide to Money Cent$, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Kids Guide to Money Cent$

Kelly Grimes
May 09, 2015 Kelly Grimes rated it it was amazing
1.Personal reaction- I loved this book! So much was going on throughout the story, all-relating to the topic of money. It provided information about budgeting, making money, the need for money, and many more topics relating to money. I loved how it made up situations through narratives in which students would need to work out to solve the money topic being explained.

2. Purpose-
This would be a great book to read during a math unit on money. This book would be great to use especially when discuss
Gracie Larcher
May 04, 2015 Gracie Larcher rated it really liked it
Personal Reaction: The Kids Guide to Money Cents is not exactly what I expected it to be, but I did find that it had some educational value and was pretty interesting. Lots of different examples of saving and spending were given throughout the book, which was really unique.

Read Aloud: This book is about the importance of money, talking about why we need it, what we do with it, how to pay for things and how to save it. Throughout the book there are different illustrations of receipts which show
Crystal Li
Jun 03, 2013 Crystal Li rated it really liked it
Read it when I was in grade 6 as part of the Silver Birch reading program. As someone who is now 20, I recommend everyone read this or a book like this. It describes the basics of how money came to be, banks and how they work, the stock market, etc.
Vivian
Vivian rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2016
Anna
Anna rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2013
Marlise
Marlise rated it it was ok
Sep 23, 2012
JP
JP rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2015
Beth
Beth added it
Aug 29, 2013
Sonja
Sonja marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Deirdre
Deirdre marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Keltie Thomas, a former editor of Owl magazine, is the author of several non-fiction books for children. She has been nominated for the Silver Birch Award by the Ontario Library Association five times. She lives in Toronto, Ontario.
More about Keltie Thomas...