Start by marking “The Secret Seven Collection” as Want to Read:

- The Secret Seven
- Secret Seven Adventure
- Well Done Secret Seven
- Secret Seven on the Trail

The Secret Seven super-sleuths are always on the trail of a mystery. Whether they're investigating a spooky house in the snow, a missing pearl necklace, an intruder in their treehouse or mysterious happenings at Tigger's Barn - you can rely on the Secret Seven to get to t
Published October 14th 2004 by Hodder Children's Books (first published 1949)

To ask other readers questions about The Secret Seven Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret Seven Collection

Purujeet
Aug 24, 2014 Purujeet rated it really liked it
The books of the seven on adventures together were very transporting in their action and addictive with their infectious enthusiasm, when I borrowed them in bulk from my school library. The relationship of the characters with their pets and the world around them gives these books ample dangerous situations along with comic relief. I just loved them and sometimes read two of the seven's books in a day during summer holidays in school.

The sumptious breakfasts, the colourful escapades, the wild plo
Jax Holt
May 26, 2014 Jax Holt rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2014-reads
The Secret Seven Collection by Enid Blyton.

This anthology contains the first fourth installments in the Secret Seven series. The first being Secret Seven, Secret Seven Adventure, Well Done, Secret Seven and Secret Seven on the Trail.

I have done individually reviews for all four of these stories. I'm not going to talk about them all on this review but I will say that this series has immediately got my attention and I'm just loving it. The series has been so fast pacing up to now.

The series is a
Emily
Jul 18, 2013 Emily rated it liked it
Shelves: children-s
I remember being a bit disappointed by these as a child. I had loved The Famous Five and my mum had gotten me The Secret Seven after I had finished all The Famous Five series. I definitely didn't enjoy these as much. I'm not sure why, but I didn't find the characters as engaging. While today I still remember the names of Julian, Dick, George, Anne and Timmy I cannot remember a single name of one of the seven, showing that for me the series was definitely not as memorable!
Karen
Jul 25, 2013 Karen rated it it was amazing
If I were to compare the Secret Seven and the Famous Five, I would choose SS. Because of one lame reason: the books were in better shape and had a more modern design. Heh.
I really love this series, it has an element of suspense in it, an although there were only a bunch of children, it was as good and comparable to any adult mystery novel.
Darsana
Jan 27, 2016 Darsana rated it liked it
My childhood heroes!!!Me and my friends even made a secret group like them and a place as our meeting place. We even had passwords, which run just like these secret seven. A good fiction for children who loves adventures and mysteries.
Scorch
Mar 23, 2014 Scorch rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I pinched this from my older brother and read it countless times, even though I knew the stories inside out. Simply marvelous work!
Cherry Olof
Jan 27, 2013 Cherry Olof rated it it was amazing
I can't remember which I loved before the other. This or the famous five. I do know there are a few among the books that I really wanna read again and again. (If only I'll remember the titles)
Rochelle Bugeja Magri
Rochelle Bugeja Magri rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
Prahalad Ravi
Prahalad Ravi rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2013
Mrs. Moore
Mrs. Moore rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Tay
Tay rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2012
Sreepriya
Sreepriya rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Sophie
Sophie rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2013
Alexa
Alexa rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2013
Femitha Nizam
Femitha Nizam rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2014
Ananya Mehrotra
Ananya Mehrotra rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Chandna Agarwal
Chandna Agarwal rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2015
leyla
leyla rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2007
Ms Thraxan
Ms Thraxan rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2012
Sushmit
Sushmit rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2013
Aisha Mujawar
Aisha Mujawar rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Anoushka
Anoushka rated it liked it
Apr 30, 2012
Billie Morton
Billie Morton rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2014
Maddle Twist
Maddle Twist rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2013
Old Coot
Old Coot rated it it was ok
May 03, 2015
Naazi
Naazi rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2013
Meeeriams Fleep
Meeeriams Fleep rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2011
  • Magic in the Air (Stardust, #3)
  • The Babysitter's Club 1-26
  • Paddington at Work (Paddington, #7)
  • Please Don't Feed the Vampire! (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #15)
  • I Was a Teenage Worrier
  • Nightstorm and the Grand Slam (Pony Club Secrets, #12)
  • Blacky the Crow (Dover Children's Thrift Classics)
  • The Christmas Stories of George MacDonald
  • The Tale of Johnny Town-Mouse
  • The Welsh Fairy Book
  • Tales from Shakespeare
  • The Rose Cottage Tales (Tumtum and Nutmeg #4-6)
  • Ludo and the Star Horse
  • Can a Robot be Human?: 33 Perplexing Philosophy Puzzles
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...