Start by marking “Wanting You: Part One” as Want to Read:
Wanting You: Part One

Wanting You: Part One (The Carrington Chronicles #1)

One man wants her….
…and another won’t let her go

Jason Carrington is a millionaire hotelier. He’s a man that’s never had to take no for an answer, who gets what he wants, when he wants it, no questions asked. Until he meets Celise Markam. In the midst of searching for the person responsible for sabotaging his hotel, in walks the first woman to tame Jason’s burning need.

Celi
Published January 26th 2013 by Artistry Publishing (first published October 17th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Wanting You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanting You

Felicia
Feb 16, 2015 Felicia rated it really liked it
When you lose the ability to trust, it leads you to second guess everyone, even yourself.

Jason Carrington and Celise Markham are two people with serious trust issues - with good reason - but it leads them straight into more than one awkward moment.

I like Celise, even though I think she's her own worst enemy. True, she has been under the thumb of an overbearing father, and a brutal, scheming ex-fiance. How did she allow that to happen? I like the glimpses of backbone she's beginning to show, and
Rhea Alexis Banks
Oct 08, 2014 Rhea Alexis Banks rated it really liked it
Wanting You (Parts One and Two) by A.C. Arthur is a great tale that is enlightening, encouraging and freeing. I will review these two together as individually they are incomplete. This is the journey of Celise Markam and Jason Carrington.

Celise Markam and Jason Carrington met during a period of "spreading their wings" for each of them and amid their families disapproval of their chosen paths. Jason is heading and revamping one of the most prestigious hotels in Monterrey. He is fraught with disa
Lynne
Mar 20, 2013 Lynne rated it it was ok
What's with the part one and part two? I assumed (and you know what they say about that) that it was a sequel to the story, not HALF a story. Come on! I hope this isn't the start of an ugly trend! When I buy a book, I expect the entire thing. Four stars for the story, but zero stars for the marketing!
Wilki J
Mar 17, 2013 Wilki J rated it really liked it
In terms of plot this was a fast read. Though short, a lot of background info was provided on the major characters which was a plus. I like the chemistry between Celise and Jason. Was somewhat predictable..on to part two.
Dafort
Mar 05, 2013 Dafort rated it it was amazing
This was better the second time around. I loved this book back in 2007 and fell in love with Jason all over again. Then to find out Jason has two older brothers. The Carrington Chronicles will be great. I cannot waitng for the next installment
david l hutchison
Dec 12, 2015 david l hutchison rated it really liked it
Arthur does it again

Sometimes I read a story I find relaxing and funny. Got exactly that. Characters are believable the plot is fine. No glitches just a smooth flow.
Jackie Roberts
May 05, 2013 Jackie Roberts rated it it was amazing
Instant connection, kindred spirits that what I felt while reading Wanting You, Part One. Jason and Celise understand each other. Keep the flames burning. Excited about reading Part Two.
Brenda
Mar 10, 2013 Brenda added it
Ohh mmm geeee! Could not put this down! Love scenes were hott and juicy! Loved it!,Part Two here I come!
Joyce
Joyce rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
Natalie
Natalie rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
KJC
KJC rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2014
MARIA T.MORELLI
MARIA T.MORELLI rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Carson
Carson rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Robyn Hoyle
Robyn Hoyle rated it really liked it
Feb 29, 2016
LaToya A. Eccles
LaToya A. Eccles rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2016
Kortni Renea
Kortni Renea rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2014
Clara Hughes
Clara Hughes rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Tyanne
Tyanne rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2013
Annette Williams
Annette Williams rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2014
Anita Reid
Anita Reid rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
Love Belvin
Love Belvin rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2013
Nichelle'Le
Nichelle'Le rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2016
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M. rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2015
Kay Edmondson
Kay Edmondson rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2014
Crystal
Crystal rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Vicki L Austin
Vicki L Austin rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2015
ESTELLE BARRANCO
ESTELLE BARRANCO rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2014
Alicia
Alicia rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2014
Nikita Isaac
Mar 09, 2013 Nikita Isaac rated it it was amazing
I loved it.Couldn't stop reading and can't wait until the other two brothers stories come out.
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Way to Her Heart
  • A Delight Before Christmas
  • Falling Into You
  • A Lover's Pretense (The Ramseys, #2)
  • Platinum Promises
  • Unforgettable
  • To Love A Stallion
  • Delectable Desire
  • Sweet Silver Bells
  • Cross My Heart (Coles Family, #2)
  • Too Hot for TV
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...

The Carrington Chronicles (4 books)
  • Wanting You: Part Two
  • Needing You (The Carrington Chronicles #3)
  • Having You (The Carrington Chronicles #4)