Start by marking “Hunting Christ” as Want to Read:
Hunting Christ

Hunting Christ

4.62  ·  Rating Details  ·  21 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
The devil bets God that Christ would be unable to achieve divinity in modern times. God accepts the bet. "If I win," Lucifer said, "You will uncreate man." "If you lose," God warned him, "then you will become a man." “No matter how this ends," Lucifer vowed, "I will always love You." "And I will always love you, Lucifer." And so it began …
Published June 1st 2013 by I Am Publishing (first published March 29th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Hunting Christ, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunting Christ

Nely Cab
Apr 16, 2013 Nely Cab rated it it was amazing
Hunting Christ by Ken Policard is a tale of the faithful and the fallen and of the wager between God and the devil that sets human existence in the unknowing hands of the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. The story blends the lives of people that - either, by fate or by providence - come together to track a serial killer that has been at large for 33 years. Leading the case is FBI Agent Mas, who staggers along a blind trail, lacking of clues and with a butchery of victims that began in the city of ...more
Erica
Apr 13, 2013 Erica rated it it was amazing
Hunting Christ. Ken Policard. I AM Publishing, 2013. 376 pages.

Thoughts on the relationship between God and Satan have most likely crossed the minds of many of us since the beginning of time. Hunting Christ, a first novel by Ken Policard, touches on the complexities of that relationship in an interesting manner that brings to mind the interaction between God and Satan in the Book of Job from the Bible.

In the Book of Job, Satan inferred that the only reason Job was so faithful to God was because
David Johnson
Jun 27, 2013 David Johnson rated it it was amazing
This novel as a religious thriller is magnificently written with universal appeal of all religions and races worldwide. From the beginning to the end the reader is captured by facts and fiction that Policard has seamlessly brought together. I found myself associating truths in my own life with parts of this novel. Many of the reviews I have read and others I have talked to about this novel have found the same associations, questioning facts in their own lives. There is more to this perception by ...more
King
Aug 27, 2013 King rated it it was amazing
Shelves: masterpiece, souvenir
AS A PRINT-OUT HARDBACK FAN:

"Might I Begin Applauding The Ink; along with the classic
detailed crucifix intervening the period, triad of differentiated
texts reflecting every page remarkably &, likewise, equipped
with an Epic Illustrated Bookcovering, this novel-idea, additionally, I'd already considered a most sincere,
Exquisite, Antique!! .

STORYWISE:

All Characters are anti-communist, role models, dwelling
among civil communions & are joined together by blood erupting
junkies, above all, eage
Becky Due
Apr 08, 2013 Becky Due rated it it was amazing

I started reading Hunting Christ, and then I had to put it aside because I had family staying with me from out of town. During the week I was away from the book, I kept thinking about it: What's going to happen next? What does all of this mean? How will this story unfold? When my company left, I went straight back to Hunting Christ and didn't let anything get in my way. I didn't answer the phone or do much work of my own-the story kept me on the edge of my seat. History, suspense and religion a
Tiffany Rios
Jul 10, 2013 Tiffany Rios rated it really liked it
"Hunting Christ is a great read about the modern struggle between good and evil. In this epic bet made between god and the devil the battle is told in a unique way. Hunting Christ was originally a screenplay and it reads that way with the constant action. The timeline in the book is a little hard to follow at times because it jumps around without markers to signal the change. I can't wait to see the on screen version of this story. It should be a great watch."
Melanie bennett
Apr 16, 2013 Melanie bennett rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing!!!!!! Just when you think it is over it pulls you in again. I could not put it down. Every time you think you know what will happen next there is a surprise. Non stop action. A definite must read for anyone you will not be disappointed and you will be waiting impatiently for the next book by a truly talented author. The books from this trilogy can't come fast enough!!
Erika
Mar 15, 2013 Erika rated it it was amazing
I won this book from Goodreads First Reads!!

This book was pretty good. It was interesting and it kept you guessing at some parts.

This book is about how the devil and God make a bet. Jesus is sent back to earth and people are brought together to catch a murderer who has been killing people for 32 years. As the story unraveles it gets more interesting and more suspensful.
Keisha Walkes
Jan 20, 2014 Keisha Walkes rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written
Connie Balboa
Apr 28, 2015 Connie Balboa rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Connie by: A friend
I read Hunting Christ book by Kenol Policard out of curiosity. I'm glad I did because it turned out to be one of the best thriller I've read. I liked the author's flash-back because it kept me turning the pages to the next until the end instead of flipping back the pages and reread the event. This book is great! I strongly recommend this to everyone.

Penny
Jul 15, 2013 Penny rated it it was amazing
I truly Enjoyed this book. The characters were very believable. It was suspensful with quite a climatic ending. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Annalyn
Annalyn rated it it was ok
Apr 10, 2016
Laura Daniel
Laura Daniel marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 17, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2015
Mona Lin
Mona Lin marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Joseph
Joseph marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Gerda Du
Gerda Du marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Hendrix Steele
Hendrix Steele marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Aalim Bey
Aalim Bey rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Andemel Aucam
Andemel Aucam marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Kelley Munch
Kelley Munch marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Fenrakk
Fenrakk marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Moekie Croucamp
Moekie Croucamp marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Fatima
Fatima marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
  • Papal Bull: An Ex-Catholic Calls Out the Catholic Church
  • Rachmaninoff's Ghost
  • Unnatural Truth
  • Swedenborg's Daughter: Memoirs of a Mystic
  • Guardians
  • Awaken (Sword of Idis)
  • In Bed with Gore Vidal
  • DiCarlo: Buffalo's First Family of Crime - Vol. I (Volume 1)
  • T.I.T.O.R.
  • Killing JFK: 50 Years, 50 Lies -From the Warren Commission to Bill O’Reilly, A History of Deceit in the Kennedy Assassination
  • Keeping Merminia (Merminia, #2)
  • Demon Jack
  • The Virgin of the Wind Rose: A Christopher Columbus Mystery-Thriller
  • Seeds of Transition (The Genesis Project, #1)
  • Art on Trial: Art Therapy in Capital Murder Cases
  • Morning's Journey (The Dragon's Dove Chronicles, #2)
  • Scribe
  • Amulet of Power (The Lost Amulet Chronicles, #2)
Ken Policard was born and raised in Manhattan, New York. He's worked in the entertainment industry for nearly two decades as a producer, manager, and song writer.

He is currently living bicoastal between New York and Los Angeles with his family.

The "HUNTING CHRIST" novel was originally based on Ken's screenplay. It's the first installment of an already completed trilogy. When writing a script or no
More about Kenol Policard...