Start by marking “Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)” as Want to Read:
Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening, #3)

Adam, Enough Said (This Can't Be Happening #3)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  3,238 ratings  ·  236 reviews
Our past was painful and a lot of mistakes were made, but that was then - this is now.
Mia wants a fight? I'll give her one.
She wants to leave me? I'll make her stay.
This is our future. She belongs to me.

Our past wasn't just painful, it was soul-shattering, and no amount of time will change that.
Adam wants a fight? Bring it.
He won't let me leave? I'll make him pay.
This is m
Published August 17th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Adam, Enough Said, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adam, Enough Said

Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Principessa*
4 Freckles, you're my heart stars!

"This is me, I'm an asshole. I'm a jerk. I say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I always have and always will...but, Freckles, you're the only woman that will get me. Do you understand?"

Aaah Adam! Loved him! But the man needed a good whollup upside the head a few times! He made up for it though by being all growly, possessive and loving, so all is forgotten! Can you say whipped??? Yep! Adam was whipped the minute he set his eyes on Mia! Every other woman he'd
Alexis *Reality Bites*
May contain Minor Spoiler -Mature content reader discretion advised.
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Special note: This book can be read as a standalone but I suggest you read the series, you MUST get know Landyn!(If you plan to read the series my review can be considered to have a minor spoiler in it.)

Brief recap
At the end of Trish just Trish we are thrown through a loop when we learn that Adam is married. This book picks up EXACTLY where book2 left off. Adam is in a rush to get to hi
Lynda
Jun 20, 2013 Lynda rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
5 Stars. 'Cause I can and Adam's the shit. Enough said.
♥~♥Geri ~ the Racy Lit Reader ♥~♥
3.75 to 4 tumultuous, bitches be crazy stars!!

First off, the cover. Ah-mah-zing! The best cover out of the three and I loved the first one, but this cover right here is gorgeous!!

Second, loved the note at the beginning of the book. It sets the tone for what the book is all about. You know right there and then that this book is going to take on a roller-coaster of emotions. It will piss you off, confuse you and more importantly, make you fall in love. If it hadn't been for that note, I would hav
Silvana -SLiTsRead
* ARC provided by the Author in exchange for an honest review*

description

'Adam, Enough Said' was the best one in the series to date. The anger, the angst and the passion all sucked me in that I read it in one sitting. At some points I got so frustrated with the lack of communication that I considered doing harm to my kindle!

I LOVED MIA, as a heroine she was....
description

The things Adam put her through!! I wanted to kill him at some points, he was lovable, loving, tender, protective and at the same time a complete as
Gladys
I like Lexi. I loved Trish. But Boy, Oh Boy! Adam will live forever in my heart. Not gonna lie, there were many times I wanted to slap him. Or run him over with my car for that matter but I loved him nonetheless. I had the opportunity to meet Lynda and she is the sweetest little thing ever. Like I wanna put her in my pocket to carry her everywhere kinda sweet. And she's one talented and humble young lady. Adam made me cry and laugh. And in one moment I felt like I had an elephant sitting on my c ...more
Anna Banana
3.5 stars!

I liked this one but...I don't know, it was a little too much for me. Adam takes being an asshole to a whole new level (so extreme at times I didn't think I'd be able to get passed it). Mia is a nice girl but sometimes she came off as a little too crazy for me, and when it was in Adam's POV she came off as really bitch at times and had me wondering what he saw in her that he was so "obsessed" with.

I'm usually not one to complain about much but the fact that they were separated for 6 F
100sweet
I was anticipating this book for months b/c I am a huge fan of this author. Unfortunately, there were a lot of things that I didn't like. For example, the h is super annoying; she accuses the H of sleeping with every women she sees or hears about. Plus, she has no self-esteem so she is always talking about how she is not pretty or attractive which causes people around her to go out of their way to tell her how gorgeous she is. There is a point where Lex says she would be attracted to the h if it ...more
Elly♥
Definitely 5Stars!!!

What I thought about Adam...

Yes, yes, I think you're adorable too.You growl, cuddle, and nuzzle a lot (sigh). You're affectionate, you're overprotective, you're arrogant, you're a cop, you even cook, you have a V-thingy! Enough said! LOL! :D You can be all that but you can be a mean asshole sometimes, though you always say you're sorry. (Not an excuse but it's a start. nobody's perfect.) :)

What I thought about Mia...

She's a feisty little redhead. I think it's kind of cute tha
Crysti Perry
SO SO SO GOOD! Oh my good night, I can't wait for this to come out. I cried, I laughed, I got mad at the author (and I told her so).

Review to come after this has released. LOVE!!!!

FIVE FREAKING STARS and one crouching kangaroo who wants to fight (ok, ignore that).
Karen
I can't help myself; I love this series. Most of that love is left over from book one which is a favorite of mine.

However, Adam's book didn't disappoint and I once again felt the spark Lynda LeeAnne gave us the first time around in This Can't be Happening. Not only did we finally figure out complicated Adam, we got to catch up with our favorite crew and were allowed a glimpse of their future.

Lexi & Lan are a tough act to follow, but I definitely enjoyed this story much more than Trish &
Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog
Joint Reviewed on: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/08/...

description

Gitte: So how much were we dying for Adam’s book Jenny? We’ve loved him since Lexi Baby and could not wait for his turn right! Our hot cop with the filthy mouth and that protective and cocky presence made us swoon right?

Jenny: Oh he certainly did G. I’ve had a HUGE crush on Adam all through this series and couldn’t wait to get stuck into his story and what a presence this man is! Come on….a filthy mouth, alpha hot cop…well, what can we s
Soonya
This book was one big mess. they just had to talk and all problems would have been solved, and also seriously how insecure was she? That even women in the book had to reassure her.

Safe with exceptions(view spoiler)
Missy
I went through a lot of emotions reading this book! Absolutely LOVED it. Couldn't put it down. Definitely made my faves list.
Lisa
Review to follow: but Lynda did a fantastic job getting in Adam's head and readers WILL NOT be disappointed!
Scott-robert Shenkman
There will be goats.

Yes, I’m spoiling this book. There are sweet and adorable goats here. There are also wicked tough hot women, over-the-top alpha men (sometimes many in the same room together) way more swearing than should be healthy to read (but yet so much fun), scorching hot sex every 20 or so pages and at least one psychotic ex (hey, it wouldn’t be a Lynda Leanne book without the heroine having a whack job in her life – and honestly, this one makes Ryan look like a paradigm of stability –
Sleepy
BITCHES BE CRAZY

I loved this book, shit l love this series!!! I can't wait to read more, there has to be more maybe Johnny story is going to be next i mean with that ending i would think so. Freaking missy always ruining things! So im thinking Johnny and breena's story may be next. I'm hoping there's more to this series!
AND WHO IS THIS HAZEL EYES!! I mean i know who he is but what's his story will he eventually get one!! Questions questions??!!

I loved Adam. We got to see the sensitive but still
T.
4.5 Stars ***When I read the first book in this series "Lexi, Baby" I thought the book had potential and a few great moments but in "Adam, Enough Said" WOW!! Ms LeeAnne hit a home run with this installment.
The story of Adam and Mia was a perfect blend of swoon, humor, angst, and steam. Adam was All Alpha Awesomeness (AAA) and Mia "his little red headed terrorist " (I love that little term of endearment) was a spitfire who had vulnerable moments but still managed to raise hell on a regular basi
Jessica Prince
I've been hooked to the This Can't Be Happening series from the very first book when we met Landyn and Lexi and every book has been amazing so far.

But Lynda LeeAnne hit it out of the park with her latest in the series, Adam, Enough Said. This book really showcases this Lynda's growth as an author and a story teller. I've been waiting anxiously for Adam's story since the very beginning and she DID NOT disappoint.

She not only did Adam's story justice, but she also introduced us to one of my favor
Lauren
4.5 stars.... This was the best of the three books in this series.
I loved the beginning if their relationship and how they met... Then it takes an emotional turn. I was so tore up emotionally while reading what these two were going through and I felt so sorry for both of them. There was so much miscommunication and Adam did and said some stupid shit but like he said... Bitches be crazy!!
But I still loved that Landyn was around still saying "Lexi, Baby"....
LaStephanie
***4.25 Stars***
Lynda obviously saved the best for last. There's nothing like a effed up man to make you go insane. Plus, Bitches Be Crazy...I love Adam and so will you. I can't wait for you guys to read this one.
Polly
I have to admit this book blew the other two of the series out of the water! I really wanted to hate Adam but damn if he didn't win me over! Can't wait for the next book.

Oh and Adam is so right "bitches DO be crazy"
Jessica Viteri
Best. One. Yet.

Adam Bryant definitely makes the Hot Alpha Males list.

I'm guessing the next book is Breena and Johnny with a side of crazy Missy. But I wonder about Alfredo aka Hazel Eyes.

Hmmmm...
Natalie Holmes
I can honestly say every book I have read in this series has just gotten better! This was a GREAT read. I highly recommend it.
Dirty Dayna
 photo 2015challenge_zpsb7a9d98a.png

This cant be happening series

3.75 series Stars
I first started writing the reviews for the individual books but then I realized all three book s are the same with character name changes I think the first book is rated the highest because the story is fresh there. Each book has completely yummy alpha males who talk dirty and sex scenes are hot all over the place!

But every story reads like this:
Man likes girl
MC’s have some old issues that surface
Fucks up
Girl takes guy back
Girl is pregnant
End o
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Finally! I was able to finish this book! LOL

It was slow going, but not because it was boring, or I couldn't stand the H/h, but cos I felt that the heroine held on too long to certain things that caused them not to be able to move onto the next chapter of their story. It was quite irritating at times, but I could understand her being gun shy. I was just eager to see them both put their demons to rest together, so they could move on. Together.

There was enough hotness here to get & keep the blo
Guilty Pleasures
Cheyenne‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

4.5 STARS

I had been waiting for Adam’s story since I finished Trish, Just Trish and let me say it was worth the wait! I loved Adam, there is more to him than what we have been shown in the first two books. Can he be an ass, yep he sure can but honestly what man can’t be, but he is also determined and stubborn when it comes to the wife he let get away. Did he screw up in mass proportion? He is a male
Linda Sims
THIRD BOOK IN THE SERIES AND ITS A FIVE STAR READ FOR ME

Adam and Mia are married, but have been estranged for a very long time. They had not been married long when Adam who was a police officer accepted a case to work on that he should never have touched. It's because of that, and the tragedy that followed, meant Mia left Adam. But recently Adam has decided that he'd had enough and was determined to get Mia back.

This is by far the best book of the three IMO. At last the characters are fully fles
Sherry
Okay, I really liked Landyn in Lexi, Baby so I’ve been looking forward to seeing more of his brother, Adam. Lynda LeeAnne doesn’t disappoint with the third book in the This Can’t Be Happening series.
Adam, super hot, built, arrogant, alpha male with a love for the f* word. He uses it way too much, but really it suits him (really). If I met him on the street, and how I wish that would happen, I can definitely see him using that word in every other sentence – just to say hi. Anyway, I still love Ad
Release Date 5 90 Aug 08, 2013 08:04PM
  • Conflict (Control, #2)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • A Lover's Worth: The Ramseys
  • Annihilation (Alfonzo, #6)
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)
  • Commitment (Commitment, #1)
  • Unbearable Guilt (Breathe Again, #2)
  • Unforgiven (Unforgiven, #1)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
  • SHADOWS OF DECEIT
  • Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • The Rocker That Needs Me (The Rocker, #3)
  • It is What it is: A Hood Love Story
  • Josh & Hannah (Redwood Falls, #1)
Let's see... I'm a rookie romance author, passionate book lover, drama enthusiast, trouble maker & hopeless romantic. I'm a wife, full-time mother of two handsome little boys and step-mother to a very beautiful pre-teen. I also work a full-time 9 to 5. Writing has been a wonderful escape for me and I never realized how much fun it would be until I got started.

Lexi, baby is my first novel and I
More about Lynda LeeAnne...

This Can't Be Happening (4 books)
  • Lexi, Baby (This Can't Be Happening, #1)
  • Trish, Just Trish (This Can't Be Happening, #2)
  • Shannon, Boss (This Can't Be Happening, #4)
Lexi, Baby (This Can't Be Happening, #1) Trish, Just Trish (This Can't Be Happening, #2) Shannon, Boss (This Can't Be Happening, #4) Witch Wicked Way

“I didn't like people knowing things about me. I wasn't embarrassed by my past, because it couldn't be helped, but people were cruel and the more they knew about a person, the more power they held. And that power was usually used as a weapon of words.” 9 likes
“Oh my God...I'm a megahoe.” 4 likes