Start by marking “Justice's Little Nibbler (Wayne County Wolves #4)” as Want to Read:
Justice's Little Nibbler (Wayne County Wolves #4)

Justice's Little Nibbler (Wayne County Wolves #4)

Sometimes life’s little annoyances can become the things you love the most of all.

Tyson—the Wolf had been nothing but an annoyance to Justice since he’d sought refuge with the Wolf pack. Sure, the kid may be cute enough, but he’s more hyper than a kid jacked up on candy, and he never knows when to shut up. So, why is it that Justice feels an attraction to the hyper Wolf wi
Published March 1st 2013 by Extasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Justice's Little Nibbler, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Justice's Little Nibbler

Lizzie
Feb 12, 2015 Lizzie rated it liked it
Justice is the tall dark and broodingly silent type. At least until he meets his mate Tyson who brings him out of his shell. A cute, sweet read and it's nice to see that theres more to Tyson than meets the eye.
Gabbi
4.5 Kisses!

When it comes to writing a great paranormal/shapeshifter series, Stephani Hecht is definitely a master storyteller. I love the world she creates for her shifters and always find myself totally captivated with every story her heroes have to tell.

One of the things I really liked about this book was the non-stop action as well as the strong attraction and emotional connection between Justice and Tyson. At first glance, these men seem to be total opposites, but as they continue to get to
Barb Manning
Justice's Little Nibbler is the fourth story in the Wayne County Wolves series, a gay shifter tale by Stephani Hecht. This is not a standalone novel; to get the full effect of the story readers should be familiar with previous books in the series. Hecht is a good writer, so the characters in Justice's Little Nibbler are interesting and entertaining with clear voices and characteristics.

Justice, one of the main characters in this episode, is a strong tiger shifter who works to protect the motley
Kaylee Shyanne
Jul 06, 2013 Kaylee Shyanne rated it it was ok
Okay so I love this world that Stephani Hecht has created with Lost Shifters and Wayne County Wolves, however this series is a bit confusing. It feels like plotlines that were set up in the first couple of books were discarded and remade.

(view spoiler)
Sadie
Jul 05, 2013 Sadie rated it liked it
2.5-3 Stars

A fun book, this instalment from the Wayne County Country pack is the story of Tyson, a bouncy insecure wolf, and Justice, solemn meditating tiger, brother to Wright.

This is a good addition to the series and enjoyable to read. So why the low stars? well...

What let me down for this book is the single thought that kept going through my head WHAT HAPPENED TO TYSON'S PAST!?! (view spoiler)
Teetee
Mar 26, 2014 Teetee rated it liked it
Hot cover, lukewarm romance.

I’d been excited to read Justice and Tyson’s book after finishing the last one, but the potential for a decent romance gets lost by the constraints this author seemed to have trying to give us a lot of bang for a shorter length book. We don’t get to read much about Tysons crush on Justice or his realization of getting the guy he longs for. It’s mentioned but not explored. Justice, who isn’t supposed to be much of a talker had a decent amount of dialog in the last book
ARe Cafe
Jun 25, 2013 ARe Cafe rated it really liked it
Shelves: bbb-picks
Justice is one of the wolf siblings who recently escaped from a lab. He’s quiet, mediates and isn’t sure about the energizer motor-mouth Tyson. Tyson thinks Justice is hot, but doesn’t think it could be more. When Tyson’s brother tries to invade the pack and Justice’s sister goes missing, the two will form an unbreakable bond.

I’m a huge fan of the Lost Shifter series by this author, but the Wayne County Wolves just don’t do it for me. While there was more plot and substance to this book, I still
Blaine ToraTsume
Jun 06, 2015 Blaine ToraTsume rated it did not like it
Shelves: shapeshifter-mm
This book would have probably gotten a 2.5 if one of the main characters hadn't changed from early books in the series. Tyson appeared in book two and had a good portion of his history revealed (how his father sold him and he's worried over his potentially also omega brother) and he is NOT the Tyson in this book. I actually had to go and recheck book two to make sure I hadn't mixed up character names but they are supposed to be the same character. When I saw who Justice's love interest was, I ...more
Phaney
Nov 27, 2014 Phaney rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Definitely the nicest one among the decent bunch in this series. Both guys turned out fairly nice and reasonable and they avoided dragging things out needlessly.

The back-story gained the edge of threat that was referenced in the Lost Shifters books that were published parallel to this.
I just hope it won’t get worse because, well, that would be depressing. While some tension is fine, constant murder, mayhem and restriction tend to bring the mood down.
Hc Lynn
3.5 to 4 stars
For some reason I thought I had read this already.. I'm glad I noticed (in goodreads) that was not the case.

We have keeps to himself, meet bouncy bouncy. Throw in some action and evil siblings on both sides and watch for the explosions! While we seem to get almost insta-loves from the series lately, this in fact really isn't. It's just where the story starts that it seems like. Would have liked more build up between the boys.
Ter
Jan 05, 2016 Ter rated it liked it
I love this series and all her works, just dont like it when things are changed so much.
3.5 cause;
Tyson's back story in this one doesn't match the the back story he gave in bk 2. His story got changed.
This one his brother is big and mean. But we were told before in bk 2 he had a smaller brother that he was afraid was an omega also and Chris was sending a team in to get him. And he was sold not beaten up and dumped. Then nothing more said.
Like bk 2 version better.
Sarah Shaw
2 1/2 stars!! I struggled with this book. Because the complete change of Tyson from book 2 to this one. He had a back story in book 2. Yet in this one it is completely different. Also, at the end of book 2 it looked like Tyson would end up with Caley, though somehow ended up with Justice. I hope the rest of the series isn't like this.
J.A. Kenney
May 08, 2014 J.A. Kenney rated it liked it
Disclaimer... I picked this up out of order so my comments may not be valid for fans of the series.

This book was okay. It was romantic had a bit of action and obviously had a larger arcing storyline from the series.

I wasn't lost but I wasn't wowed either. For the price it was very short. That bring said I didn't dislike anything.

Just not as satisfying as I would prefer.
 ~♥ Elle ♥~
May 02, 2013 ~♥ Elle ♥~ rated it it was ok

The story started out great but fell flat in the middle and didn't recover till the end. The love connection between Justice and Tyson was lukewarm..and their mating was too fast. Also, a little proofreading can improve this book.
Jessie Potts
Apr 30, 2013 Jessie Potts rated it liked it
So why is the title called Justice's little nibbler when he calls Tyson his little annoyance?

I usually don't like he Wayne County Wolves but enjoyed this one. It was alright but a bit typical.... I know I can't believe I'm saying that since I love her Lost Shifters
Candice
So umm...why were these two together? I don't get it. Justice is constantly annoyed with Tyson. The name of the book doesn't make sense either, it should be Justice's Little Annoyance since that's really what he calls Tyson. Rude much?
~SexyBookWorm~
Why is this book based Justices little nibbler? I Don't remember Nibbler ever coming into play. it should have been called Little Annoyance since that's what Justice actually called his mate. ..
Brenda (b)
Sep 04, 2013 Brenda (b) rated it really liked it
Tyson attracts Justice's attention. When Tyson gets hurt in the field Justice realizes his try feelings for the wolf shifter. The pack comes under attack and Defeat's true intentions are revealed.
Karel
Mar 19, 2013 Karel rated it did not like it
Shelves: nomance
Just dropping by to announce something.

... Cut from the same demon-drenched cloth.

Demon is now a liquid.

Laura rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2013
Riayl
Riayl rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2013
MMD
MMD rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2014
Micki
Micki rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Catherine
Catherine rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2015
Aarsam
Aarsam rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2014
Rachel Miller
Rachel Miller rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2013
Maxine
Maxine rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Amber Long
Amber Long rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2013
Jennifer rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Alondra
Alondra rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2013
  • Saved by the Hawk (Birds of Prey, #1)
  • For A Dragon's Touch (Highland Dragons #1)
  • Wesley (Leopard's Spots #8)
  • Stone Heart
  • A Beautiful Disaster
  • Ceri (Christian's Coven #7)
  • Politician Won (Thresl Chronicles #3)
  • Snow Bite, Blood Red (Once upon A Man #1)
  • Leaf (Shibari Auction House, #4)
  • Dealing With the Dead (The Thompson Agency, #1)
  • The More Things Change
2047242
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.

When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various ac
More about Stephani Hecht...

Wayne County Wolves (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Ervin's Dilemma (Wayne County Wolves #1)
  • Run, Alger, Run (Wayne County Wolves #2)
  • Braxton's Salvation (Wayne County Wolves #3)
  • The Angry Dove and the Assassin (Wayne County Wolves #5)
  • The Leopard who Changed his Spots (Wayne County Wolves #6)
  • The Omega and the Assassin (Wayne County Wolves #7)
  • In Plain Sight (Wayne County Wolves #8)
  • Wayne County Holidays (Wayne County Wolves #9)
  • Might's Karma (Wayne County Wolves #10)
  • Touching Tate (Wayne County Wolves #11)