Start by marking “Light Him Up” as Want to Read:
Light Him Up

Light Him Up

Short Story

Krischa thought she'd found the perfect guy the night the hot dark haired blue eyed stranger walked into the club only to find out she may have met the devil himself. After 10 years of being used and abused Krischa decides she can't let her life end this way and it might be time to show him just how dangerous an angry southern woman can be.

*WARNING* This book co
Kindle Edition, 1st , 20 pages
Published March 1st 2013 (first published February 28th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Light Him Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Light Him Up

Revealing Us by Lisa Renee JonesEscaping Reality by Lisa Renee JonesA Lucky Second Chance by Nickie SeidlerLight Him Up by Candice TerryBeing Me by Lisa Renee Jones
Best Romance
3rd out of 93 books — 13 voters
Travis by Nicole EdwardsZane by Nicole EdwardsReal by Katy EvansKaleb by Nicole EdwardsAlien Species Intervention by J.K. Accinni
Best Books By Indie Authors
495th out of 1,025 books — 1,150 voters

More lists with this book...

Reanna Hatcher
May 17, 2013 Reanna Hatcher rated it really liked it
"My grandmother always said I better marry a man for who and how he was because it was a bullshit dream to think you could change them once they had you. I didn't listen and I'd paid for it."

I should've read the blurb before I started reading this book... not sure what I expected but it wasn't this. The warning is definitely necessary but lucky for me I'm not easily offended.

Krischa is an amazingly strong woman who definitely doesn't value her self worth, having only been 17 she was easily taken
Erika
May 16, 2013 Erika added it
I would have to give this book an even 3 star because it wasn't bad but it wasn't amazing either it did however draw me in and keep me reading it. Although wh
Amy
May 06, 2013 Amy rated it really liked it
I’d actually give 4.5 Stars. I began reading this story on my lunch break and had to finish it before going back to work. I was engrossed in Krischa’s life, her struggles with this awful man that tried to break her in every way possible. The story gave me chills and broke my heart. I’d like to have read more about Josh in this story, his character and his background with Krischa intrigued me. Although, I must say I am glad this wasn’t longer because I don’t think, emotionally, that I could have ...more
Leah
May 19, 2013 Leah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was definitely an interesting short story. I was a little confused in the beginning but things cleared up fast once Kel was introduced. I despise that man!! He is everything you never want to encounter, however this man is all around. The whole premise of this story is such a deep subject and something most people never walk away from. I do find that Kris, tough little cookie that she is, is a great lead role and she is definitely a success story!! Overall, I give this read 4 out of 5 stars ...more
Yekaterina
May 20, 2013 Yekaterina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013
This was a bit hard to read because of the subject matter but it was written nicely. Part of me wished it ended differently and she could have gotten revenge by running off with Josh. Then again, I'm sure if I had to live that life- I would want to see him burn too! Oops. That was a spoiler, I hate putting those in my reviews but it seems fit.
I definitely can appreciate this authors writing style. There were very few errors and the story did flow. Quick, simple, emotion-packed read.
Angela
Angela rated it it was amazing
Candice Terry
Jul 11, 2013 Candice Terry rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
M.K.
M.K. rated it it was amazing
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2013
Natasha
Natasha rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2013
Davidandrenea Jordan
Davidandrenea Jordan marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2013
Alaina
Alaina added it
Mar 30, 2016
Angie Bhe
Angie Bhe marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2013
Lyndsey Maglitto
Lyndsey Maglitto marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2013
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
S. Policar
S. Policar marked it as to-read
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Kerry Erickson
Kerry Erickson marked it as to-read
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Lydia Dibissa
Lydia Dibissa marked it as to-read
Kandi
Kandi marked it as to-read
Myra Espino
Myra Espino marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Heather Kennedy
Heather Kennedy marked it as to-read
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jacklynn Sizemore marked it as to-read
Claudia Blagbrough
Claudia Blagbrough marked it as to-read
Kyla
Kyla marked it as to-read
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Meghan Mack
Meghan Mack marked it as to-read
Faith
Faith marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2013
Cassie Polla
Cassie Polla marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2013
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Vivian Dominguez
Vivian Dominguez marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
6219828
Candice lives in Laurel,Mississippi with her husband and energetic toddler.When she's not chasing her son around she runs her photography buisness or is stuck in front of her computer pounding out stories.Her first short story was published March 2013 and she is currently working on two more short stories along with the first book of a three part series to release in 2013.
More about Candice Terry...