Start by marking “The Baby Project” as Want to Read:
The Baby Project

The Baby Project

Avery and Andrew have been best friends since middle school; they're close. But they're about to get a whole lot closer when paired up for the project like no other: the baby project.
Wattpad, 26 pages
Published October 2012 by Wattpad

To ask other readers questions about The Baby Project, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baby Project

Florence
Dec 10, 2014 Florence rated it liked it
The book had gotten somewhat less interesting than I have thought as I neared the end. The story line was very clear, classic, and very predictable thus making the reader bored. During the first few chapters, the teens dealing with the model baby as a project was actually quite interesting, the hardships, ups, downs, fears, fatigue, and seeing the normal stress of parenting was quite new and really hooked me. Then, at some point I felt like the writing was dragging the story on, and on. The ...more
Chrissy
Jan 20, 2014 Chrissy rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2014
Teenagers and best friends Avery and Andrew are paired up for a high school health class project in which they must take care of a baby with a computerized chip that tracks their progress. As the duo tries their hands at late night (fake) diaper changes and multiple attempts to get a doll to stop crying, they also play around with the idea of taking their friendship to the obvious next level--- which they hope won't, in turn, destroy their current relationship.

Fairly predictable and a little clu
Marie Clarisse
For a 10-chapter story, this turned out pretty well.

However, there are multiple reasons why the particular rating I'm giving it isn't to high. First, the friendship-romance thing going on between Avery and Andrew was sweet, but it was just a little too cliche for me. Apart from that, I also felt like the story was cut rather short, and the fact that the author just rushed this one really showed through. There wasn't much going on and though there were literally, like, 5-8 characters in the story
Mia Cullen
May 27, 2013 Mia Cullen rated it it was amazing
If this book was a person, I would marry it and cherish it for the rest of my life!!... that was a little too intense. Nonetheless, love this book- the story line was fun and "real" (as opposed to being cliche or sounding completely contrived) and I could see myself backing up the leads the whole time.
Georgia Payne
Jan 01, 2016 Georgia Payne rated it liked it
Shelves: teen, wattpad
As short stories go, it definitely had my attention, and the author had a great writing style. The story itself was pretty cliche, and even seemed rushed in some parts, but it was a nice read. It's not going to change your life, but it passed the time. I did love the authors writing style though, and I'd probably read something else of hers for that very reason.
Marrie
Aug 10, 2014 Marrie rated it it was ok
This was okay. I wasn't expecting much out of it anyway, so it was pretty good compared to my expectations, I guess.
Alondra Rojas
Alondra Rojas rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2015
Aishwarya Kumar
Aishwarya Kumar rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Jordan
Jordan rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2015
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2014
Linh Tran
Linh Tran rated it liked it
May 26, 2015
Brianna
Brianna rated it did not like it
Dec 26, 2015
Palak Agrawal
Palak Agrawal rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2013
Niallingar_whoran
Niallingar_whoran rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2014
Lina Baka
Lina Baka rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2015
Le Awesome
Le Awesome rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2015
Sharfayeluvs
Sharfayeluvs rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2014
Dani
Dani rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
'Becca Spencer
'Becca Spencer rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2014
Rina Marie
Rina Marie rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2013
Mariam Abdelalim
Mariam Abdelalim rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2014
Dana Peralta
Dana Peralta rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Yelena Panda
Yelena Panda rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2014
Sham Maf
Sham Maf rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2014
Anusha
Anusha rated it it was ok
Sep 17, 2016
Nuha
Nuha rated it liked it
May 22, 2014
Aayushi
Aayushi rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2013
no_hullabaloo
no_hullabaloo rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2015
Hally  Kkaebsong-Yehet
Hally Kkaebsong-Yehet rated it it was ok
Aug 22, 2015
Samira
Samira rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Dead and Not Buried
  • I'm the Supermodel in a Boy's Boarding School...Fun Hell No.
  • Love Like a Delinquent
  • Cupid's Granddaughter (Cupid #1)
  • Cherry Knots