Soul Savers Box Set (Soul Savers, #0.5-3)

Soul Savers Box Set (Soul Savers 0.5-3)

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  279 ratings  ·  24 reviews
New Adult Paranormal Romance Series by bestselling author Kristie Cook ** Mature Content ** Recommended for ages 16+ due to sexual situations and language

First three books of the award-winning Soul Savers Series, plus discover how the Amadis began in the bonus prequel, Genesis!

Book 1 – Promise

When Alexis Ames is attacked by creatures that can't be real, she decides it's ti...more
ebook
Published August 2012 by Ang'dora Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Soul Savers Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Savers Box Set

Christina Silcox
I absolutely Love every book in this series! Kristie Cook makes you fall in love with her characters! She has built an intricate world that I got completely lost in! In an absolutely fantastic way, of course. Alexis grows more as a person throughout each book, and emerges as a force to be reckoned with. Tristan is such a well developed character, that when he has dialogue in the books, I can honestly hear him saying it in my head! (Melt!!) He is, by far, my go to book boyfriend. I have and will...more
Rhonda
Soul Savers Trilogy

this is the first trilogy I've read in along time. It is written about the beginning of good and evil. A surprising,witty take on human and fantasy characters. If you like shape shifter type books but have grown tired of the same old story line then this book is for you.

It grips you in the beginning with a normal girl who learns piece by piece that she is different. It weaves you through a story of thrilling characters unlike any other paranormal books. I fell in love with the...more
Kate Wilson
OMG Kristie Cook is an absolute legend and her skills in writing are second to none. I started reading this book as a friend suggested it to me and my husband had had it for over a year!!!! I could not put the books down. It was nice to watch Alexis grow in so many ways, I have cried, gasped, sighed, hugged my pillow,envy, hatred, frowned, fell in love, you name it I have lived it, and I so want to be Alexis.
Tristan wow, just wow he has fought so much and yet is strong in love with Alexis (pants...more
Doreen
I was totally entranced!

I want to say how much I truly enjoyed this series of books. I fell in love with Tristen right along with Alexis, got mad when she did, felt her heartache when Tristen was taken and cried when things were at their worst. I had to stop reading a couple of times because I was so upset and couldn't see through my tears. l truly hated for it to end although I was thrilled with the ending.
Stacey
Where to start if you love paranormal with a twist and love reading books that take you on the adventure with them then buy this set
Kristie cook pulls you in to the books story right from the start ( promise )
You will feel love hate heartache disappointment judgement bliss happiness and that's just for start
The box set is great as after promise you are left needing purpose and that book will shock you to your core and then After reading this book your a gonner Kristie has you by the balls
By...more
Misty
Just finished book 1 so glad I can keep reading I would go crazy if I didn't have it... I just read a book very similar to this one so it kinda is running together but I love this one very much. Tristian is so sweet..

Ok book 2 is awesome. The love in this book is so different from a lot I have read the story of Tristian and Alexis is amazing. I'm so glad I have the set.

The .5 book deffentaily is best read after book 2 it really keeps you in Alexis POV. She didn't know her history so if you want...more
Lenna Wright-Berry
Very short review but my others are with the individual books, I will rate this 10 stars if it went that high. The is a beautiful story of love, loss, pain and revenge. Cant say must about it with out ruining the the stories. Its a must read for older teens and any age after that. Be warned it does get you blood pumping, with every chapter you will read.
Felicia Filion
Usually I like to read the beginning book first, but with this pack I though putting the novella is in the perfect spot and really helped to further the story and your attachments to the cause.

I laughed, cried, stressed out and felt awe for the things the characters could do. I felt so attached to the characters and hung up in the story as if I knew them personally. Tristin is totally swoon worthy and I cannot get enough of him! Alexis is just awesome so strong and her kick butt style is totally...more
Jeana Todd
An amazing series! Could not stop reading! A must have for any paranormal romance lover! The love between Alexis and Tristan is so powerful! This series will take you on an emotional rollercoaster!
Melanie Fears
I love these books! They are amazing! I would love to see them made into movies. Kristie Cook is a wonderful author!
Jennifer Moorman
Loving it, can't wait for the next round:0)
Gowri Viswam
Ok so I read the first three books and genesis in one go. It was a page turner and I had fun reading it. I was contemplating buying Power, but after reading the reviews and noticing the fact that it is a cliff hanger, I am refraining from doing so until Wrath is out. Why? because I can be an absolute wretch when I like a series and then I am left out on the ledge. So i am waiting with bated breath for Wrath so that i can put myself out of my misery and read both at one go.
Marissa
I've read each of these books and they are all amazing! The main character, Alexis, is easy to relate to in many ways. The biggest for me was that it's okay, amazing even, to be different. And I am so in love with Tristan! Kristie's writing style is so easy to read and it was actually Promise (book 1) that helped get me back into reading after so many years away. 5 stars! <3
Rebecca Roth
An amazing series!! One that cannot be put down until it is done! Wow, every single book in this series just blew me away. It sticks with me long after the last page. I don't ever want it to end. Exceptional and five stars just don't do it justice!! One of the best series, EVER!!!!
Debbie Poole
This box set is so cheap for four books. This is the first paranormal romance series I ever read. They changed my reading genre for ever. Such a well written story. I have now read all of Kristie Cooks books and I am waiting in anticipation for Soul Savers 5
Terry
I seriously love love this series! I honestly can say I read all that are currently out in less then a week and I am now going through withdrawals! Amazing book, the characters are like my best friends. I miss them already!
Jessie
I realy realy love this series♥. I read every book in this series several times, and I stil loving it ♥. I love this series because it takes you to a new level of believing the paranormal world . ♥
Tiffiny Zavodny
While the first book kind of took me a whiile to get in to,by the end i was hooked, needing to know what happened next.the whole series is amazing cant wa.it for the next.
Soniapers
Great story, very good plot and love characters. I just found it a little to preachy sometimes but still loved it. I can't wait for the 5th book.
Rocky
absolutely Loved these books.moving on to the next one Power in tbe set..but Going to the K.s State Fair Now.
Kimberly Hughes
I love this series. I am doing my best to be patient for the next book after Power.
Janna
I'm reading this series, second time around!
Sharon
Apr 20, 2013 Sharon marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Great book can't wait to read the second one
Stephanie
Great series so far!!! :)
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
daggerhpbrs
daggerhpbrs marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Dawn Marie Schulte
Dawn Marie Schulte marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
3519233
Kristie Cook is a lifelong writer in various genres, from marketing communications to fantasy fiction. Besides writing, she enjoys reading, cooking, traveling and riding on the back of a motorcycle. She has lived in ten states, but currently calls Southwest Florida home with her husband, three teenage sons, a beagle and a puggle. She can be found at www.KristieCook.com.
More about Kristie Cook...
Promise (Soul Savers, #1) Purpose (Soul Savers, #2) Devotion (Soul Savers, #3) Power (Soul Savers, #4) Genesis (Soul Savers, #0.5)