Start by marking “Infernal Machines” as Want to Read:
Infernal Machines

Infernal Machines

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Paulie and Stoner aren’t bad seeds; they’re just a little too smart for their own good. They stole their first car in kindergarten, and as for the homemade rocket launcher in Stoner’s garage … well, it’s best just not to ask.

With 9th grade just around the corner, Paulie and Stoner find themselves on the wrong side of some real bad kids, an older band of white supremacists
ebook, 1st, 404 pages
Published December 25th 2012 by Immortal Ink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Infernal Machines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infernal Machines

Jon Recluse
The sins of the past haunt the present in this engaging tale of small town evils. Combines coming of age with horror, mystery, action/thriller and a retro 80s feel into a nicely layered novel that will appeal to a wide range of readers.
Will Millar is an author to watch.
Originally posted on my blog Books Forget Me Knot.

I am very excited to bring you Will Millar’s debut novel, Infernal Machines. It is a highly intricate piece of fiction that left me totally unhinged. I never would have been involved with letting the world know about Miller’s work if it had not been for a tweet I saw on Twitter to sign up for his blog tour. I jumped at the chance because as an aspiring writer I know how important it is to get your work known, it’s even twice the challe
Thomas Winship
Will Millar’s “Infernal Machines” is touted as a horror novel, but it’s more than that. Sure, it’s horror … but there are elements of drama, mystery, sci-fi, occult, action, and more so thoroughly threaded throughout that it seems like calling it horror sells it short.

Describing it isn’t easy, either. At various points, I was reminded of Stephen King’s “It” and “Needful Things,” “The Goonies,” and pretty much every monster movie I ever watched. Yet, it isn’t just derivative regurgitation. It has
C.J. Sarcasm & Lemons
Read more:

Infernal Machines is a page from a classic horror movie. Only this isn't a haunted house--it's a haunted town. Not by ghosts or ghouls, necessarily, but by people--the strange, the evil, the ones with control of an even greater evil. The focus on the characters makes it strong and gives you a peek into the psyches of several very different types of people. The Nazi-next-door. The video-game-playing good boy. The dark magic shop owner. It takes a
Kayla Curry
Infernal Machines has a lot of elements to it. It's a long book, but the author keeps you interested with action, mystery, horror and the P.O.V. switches help too.

The characters: There is a large cast of characters, but I feel that they each were developed very well. Getting into their heads is easy when you can see things from their P.O.V. Each character has a whole world of their own while they are simultaneously dealing with the strange happenings in their town.

The setting: The town almost se
I'm giving it 4 stars because the story itself is very entertaining and well-written with great characters.
If half stars were allowed (ahem, Goodreads) I would lower my rating to 3.5 due to the need for a good editor. Bad editing is a pet peeve of mine, it tends to take me right out of the story, and this was a really good story. A lot of the editing problems were obviously things where the author had planned on switching out a phrase or word for something else, and simply didn't delete the ori
I thought this was a well written piece, so well, I feel as if I have to read it again to understand everything. I would, if it wasn't so long. I felt like this book was 2 books in one. The first half was immensely good. The second half was a little boring and too much action for me. It felt a little rushed, like the author took a couple of chapters to explain everything. All I all, it was a great horror novel that I would recommend to others.
Engrossing and spooky. I thought the epilogue was a bit predictable, but still loved the ride!
John Copeland
Sawney Hatton
Sawney Hatton marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Philip Wickstrand
Philip Wickstrand marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Jeff Denlinger
Jeff Denlinger marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Meg marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Neda Borisova
Neda Borisova marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Bill marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Melki marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Shaun marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2013
Andres Prieto
Andres Prieto marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Brick Marlin
Brick Marlin marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Stephen Welch
Stephen Welch marked it as to-read
Paige Dukes
Paige Dukes marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Сергій marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Pete marked it as to-read
Fel added it
Sep 20, 2013
David Brown
David Brown marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
Horror Aficionados : Infernal Machines is only 99 cents all weekend! 2 8 May 31, 2015 08:44PM
Horror Aficionados : Infernal Machines E-Book Giveaway 12 16 May 15, 2015 05:21PM
Greetings and Salutations, y'all. I wrote a book called Infernal Machines, which my brother Jimmmy reviewed favorably somewhere online. I've also written a number of short stories and articles. I'm currently working on a new book, which will probably be less rife with bad grammar and typographical errors, although maybe not.
More about Will Millar...