Start by marking “Mischief in Miami (Great Exploitations, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mischief in Miami (Great Exploitations, #1)

Mischief in Miami (Great Exploitations #1)

3.88  ·  Rating Details ·  2,474 Ratings  ·  325 Reviews

Because she’s in the business of Great Exploitations.

She’s an Eve, a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy, powerful men for one reason and one reason only: to seduce their husbands. To ensure their pre-nuptial agre
Published March 12th 2013 (first published March 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Mischief in Miami, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mischief in Miami

Hers by Dawn  RobertsonVery Bad Things by Ilsa Madden-MillsConjuring Darkness by Melanie  JamesWhere I Need to Be by Kimberly KnightPrivate Message by Danielle Torella
Best Adult Indie Book Covers
352nd out of 637 books — 1,339 voters
Ruthless People by J.J. McAvoyThrone of Glass by Sarah J. MaasSeven Sons by Lili St. GermainKilling Sarai by J.A. RedmerskiKiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole
Cold-hearted heroines | 2014
15th out of 37 books — 43 voters

More lists with this book...

Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
May 23, 2013 Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤ rated it really liked it
"We’re known as the Eves, a tongue-in-cheek tribute to the woman who had the temptation thing down….We’re the hiccups in society. We’re women without names. Our fingerprints can’t be traced. We’re invisible."

Great Exploitations is something unlike I've read before!!

Sienna is an Eve a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy,powerful men for one reason and one reason only:to seduce their husbands.To ensure their pre-nuptial agreement will be null and void thanks to
Navessa
Looking for a heroine you can root for? A hero that sweeps you off your feet? A love story for the ages? If your answers to those questions are yes, yes, YES, don’t read this novella.

The main character’s name is Sienna (at least for now it is). She’s everything I wanted Dante Walker (from The Collector) to be. Like him, her job is to ruin people and where Dante is after souls, she’s after money. She’s part of an elite agency of women that seduces and sleeps with rich men so that their abused, ne
Christy
Apr 12, 2013 Christy rated it really liked it
Shelves: cliffhangers
Our leading lady is an ‘Eve’. Eve’s are a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy, powerful men for one reason and one reason only: to seduce their husbands. To ensure their pre-nuptial agreement will be null and void thanks to a little loophole known as the Infidelity Clause. To ensure that those wives don’t find themselves on the other side of a divorce without a penny to their name.

This Eve works to help women. Women who have been screwed over like she has been
Nicay │  The Nerdy side of a Queen

Review originally posted at The Nerdy side of a queen

“I generate temptation in order to import freedom. A freedom I was denied. How do I manipulate the temptation/freedom equation? I pluck the apple from the tree, in twenty-first century terms—infidelity.”

Great exploitations (Mischief in Miami) by Nicole Williams was my first ever read written by this author; and I never expected that I would going to love this one. I was really intrigued when I read the first few pages of this book. There wer
Desiree
4.5 Where are they taking admissions?

Adultery
(n.) voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse

“The act behind that word is something else entirely. It can be unplanned, spontaneous, unintentional, or in my case, calculated.”

An Eve is a woman hired in the unseen business of exploiting infidelity.
"I generate temptation in order to impart freedom."
"I'm in the business of great exploitations."

Extremely short yet very refreshing story.
Pam
Mar 25, 2013 Pam rated it really liked it
4 stars

new image

Awesome beginning to what I hope to be a great series, totally different than what I am used to because this is no love story there is no romance, it's all just a game.

This was a short read to introduce us to the lifestyle of the Eves, their only job is to help women ”w
Alex
Sep 25, 2016 Alex rated it liked it

BR with the wonderful Pavlina <3 <3 <3

So this was short...I thought I'd downloaded a sample, because it was moving so fast...but alas, it's just a preview of the real story. The real story that comes out god knows when...

What is this story about, you ask?

It's about this society of women specializing in framing rich men for infidelity so that they have to pay their soon-to-be ex-wives half of their fortunes. And we have beautiful (in a plastic kind of way) 25 year-old Sienna, an "employ
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 13, 2013 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
"Because I was in the business of Great Exploitations. And business was good."

I'm honestly kinda torn on how to rate this book. I felt like this laid the ground work for the next book Scandal in Seattle. This is a short read and it's interesting, but I would put my money on the fact that the next book will be full of drama, drama, drama and I can't wait for it.

Our main character works for G as an Eve since her recruitment years prior at mall where she was found miserable and heartbroken. She
Hannah *BeneaththeInk*
Those who would turn their judgey little fingers our way wouldn’t be the ones who knew how it felt to have your entire world crumble around you because of one man. They wouldn’t know how it felt to invest your time and your dreams in one person only to discover they were fucking someone else behind your back. They wouldn’t know the utter devastation of betrayal and the loss of self that ensued...

They wouldn’t understand any of it. And that was all right. Because I did.

3.5 stars. FREE on Amazon
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
Mar 18, 2013 J *deep in the heart of Texas* rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Wow....what a fun little diddy this was! The concept was new and fresh and the writing was great. It was a novella, so it was a quick read but an enjoyable one nonetheless.

The interesting part is we never get the main characters name. She is an "Eve"...she was discovered by "G" in a cafe 5 years prior. She was in need of being rescued after having her heart broken.

"I generate temptation in order to impart freedom."

"I'm in the business of great exploitations."

Clients are women who are
Esther
Mar 06, 2015 Esther rated it it was amazing
Short but very refreshing story. I find very original the Eves. I loved the main female character, she is a total bitch.

Great start to what I hope to be a great series, nothing like anything I have read before because this is no love story there is no romance, it's all just a game.
Fanny
Jan 09, 2016 Fanny rated it liked it

Mischief In Miami es el primer libro de la serie Great Exploitations, escrito por Nicole Williams.
Esta lectura no es mi primera experiencia con el trabajo de la autora, he leido varios libros de ella por lo que no esperaba que la historia me sorprendiera, pero lo hizo.
Las historias anteriores que habia leido eran similares, personajes parecidos, tramas con algunos cliches, etc, en cambio Mischief In Miami no se parece en nada a sus otros libros, es totalmente opuesto.
Lo primero que me llamo la a
Cristina
Jan 19, 2015 Cristina rated it really liked it
Shelves: revenge

You can read my full review of the Great Exploitations series here :D

Amazon - Mischief in Miami (Great Exploitations, #1) by Nicole Williams
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Yosbe  Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
TENTACIÓN Y LIBERTAD. Puedes no encontrar ninguna relación entre esos dos conceptos, pero en mi mundo, ellos van mano a mano. En mi mundo, hemos descubierto una forma de comercializar la tentación, y la libertad es calculada y estrategizada.

En mi mundo, vendemos ambas. Somos conocidas como las Evas.(...) No vas a oír hablar de nosotras en la prensa o en las calles, o en los periódicos. La prima de tu mejor amiga no creció con una de nosotras, y no estábamos en la misma hermandad de mujeres con
A. Bookzilla.
Mar 15, 2013 A. Bookzilla. rated it it was ok
Shelves: cbl-guest-review
In case you read the blurb for this novella, it is not what you'll be reading about.
As a matter of fact, at the time the "wealthiest client" comes into the picture, you'll already be done with it. And what a coincidence! I love life's little (or big) coincidences in books. Very believable.

So, basically, I was fooled into reading a book about a client our Sienna (not a real name) couldn't step away from.
I got a story telling you what the Eves were all about. A different client. A different "Erran
Dalimar
Feb 05, 2015 Dalimar rated it liked it
Me gustó mucho la historia,me parecieron muy originales Las Evas y muy interesantes.Pero también me pareció que era mas bien para introducirnos en el mundo de las Evas y no en una historia como tal. Porque en general no pasó la gran cosa. Igual creo que la historia se desarrolla mas sobre gente sin escrupulos y vengativa,así que creo que va a carecer por completo de romance.Aun así me gusta,por lo diferente y original que es y eso es muy bueno.

Me cayó muy mal el SR Silva,pero Eva me pareció geni
Erica
Dec 23, 2013 Erica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: serials
I've had my eye on this series for awhile now. I always try to wait until the whole series is released, but I have no self control. Once book 3 was released I just couldn't hold off anymore. I'm really fond of novellas. Sometimes I don't have time to sit down and read a full length novel, so novella's and short stories like this are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm also really fond of Nicole Williams. She's an excellent writer, and I would count her among my favorite authors. That said, this fi ...more
Mackenzie
Apr 16, 2013 Mackenzie rated it it was amazing

This is the type of heroine that I just love. Strong, witty, smart and badass. I don't understand why more heroine's aren't like Eve. This is the type of woman I would totally want to be.

This is a series, with a slight cliffhanger. It really seems to introduce us to what she does, and the character that the Eve is. I am really excited to see what Nicole Williams does with this and for the next installment. She says that a new book in the series will be released each month, so hopefully
Natasha
Jul 17, 2013 Natasha rated it really liked it
BRILLIANT, love the way the author makes us despise the mega cocky men the Eves are hired to exploit. Absolutely LOVED the quotes... can't wait for next book... a great (although short) start to the series!
Drita
Mar 16, 2013 Drita rated it really liked it
I really love N.W's books and was so excited when this one came out. Short but so freaking good! I LOVED it! I'm so looking forward to finding out how the rest of the story will transpire.
Tia N. (bookindulgence)

Below is the synopsis for this book. However the last paragraph, the really interesting part of this story, does not occur in this book. I think it is important for readers to be provided with an honest synopsis so that we will have appropriate expectations.

”Seduction. Infidelity. Blackmail. Scandal. It can all be bought for the right price and for Sienna Stevens, business is good.

Because she’s in the business of Great Exploitations.

She’s an Eve, a member of a secret society of women
Makii
Jun 09, 2013 Makii rated it it was amazing
"I stared at the photo of Mr. Ten. I stared at a familiar face. I stared at the face of the man I’d unwillingly imagined when I’d been with Mr. Silva.
I stared at the face of the man I’d loved. The same man who’d brought me to my own knees and taken every scrap of confidence I’d possessed five years ago.
By the time I’d caught my breath and calmed the shaking, my mind was made up. I was taking the Errand. I wouldn’t only take it, I would ruin him the way he’d ruined me. I would no longer have to e
Lucy
Mar 12, 2013 Lucy rated it it was amazing
urgh i want to give this 5 i really do because it was a great opener, but it just feels like the opening paragraph. i know nothing and i want to know more, i hate books that go like this, if the next book isn't a full book then i think its a huge mistake! this could be GREAT instead of good so i hope the author releases a large book and this was just the novella, i have no problem with paying more for a larger book! oh how i hope this isn't a 8 part series of little novellas, how are you suppose ...more
Romina
Aug 10, 2015 Romina rated it really liked it
"—Hay un lugar especial en el cielo para las mujeres que no usan ropa interior —dijo, mojando sus labios mientras sus ojos me devoraban.
Levante una ceja—. Y hay un lugar especial en el infierno para los hombres que follan con ellas."

Mischief In Miami es un libro introductorio al mundo de las Eve, una organizacion, por asi decirlo, de mujeres que viven en el anonimato y cobran una MUY buena cantidad de dinero por ayudar a Esposas de hombres muy adinerados y destacadamente INFIELES a deshacerse
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
This was a clever idea and I enjoyed it. Just didn't love it.
Karoline
Kindle Freebie!

No había leído nada por este estilo (aunque esto me hace acordar un poco a The Opportunist). Esto fue... Diferente.

Conozcan a las Evas!
Las Evas son las mujeres que ayudan a esposas de maridos ricos a quitárselos de encima, ya que normalmente los tipos son unos mujeriegos de lo peor y si ellas se divorcian se van sin nada por la clausula que firmaron antes de casarse.
El trabajo de ellas es atraerlos consigo, seducirlos, para que la persona que la mujer contrató consiga la evidenc
Autumn Review
May 21, 2013 Autumn Review rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
I read this one in roughly 45 minutes. It's a novella, so it reads quickly, but also reads fast because it's dang good. There is so much story packed in, that it felt like a full novel. How did I feel after reading this one? I was frustrated that I don't have the second book! I absolutely loved this one.

Sienna lives an interesting life. I was intrigued after reading the synopsis, but I didn't fully understand the reasoning behind Sienna choice to be an Eve until I really got into the story. The
Rhonda
May 20, 2013 Rhonda rated it really liked it

Well here's one I stumbled upon again. Fortunately for me it was wonderful!! This was a short read, just under 100 pages and I was completely intrigued by the plot. This is actually my first read by Nicole Williams, and I'm looking forward to more from her, especially the next installment of this series.

The heroine of this story belongs to an elite, secret group of women known as the Eves. These women are untraceable, and deal in one thing only... Bringing down the cheating husbands whose wive
Michelle
Jul 19, 2014 Michelle rated it really liked it
Such a great concept. The Eves are the girls that seduce the married men after their wives hire them to do so. Rich men, pre-nups and unhappy wives and women trained in the art of seduction.

"Eve" or "Sienna" is on her way to Miami to seduce the husband of a wife who suspects he is cheating. She is unhappy in her marriage and won't get a penny if she leaves him unless she can prove that he cheated. So enter the Eves. Studying their target, becoming their wet dream then seduce them with ensuring t
Ana M. Camila
Aug 10, 2015 Ana M. Camila rated it really liked it

Levanté una ceja—. Y hay un lugar especial en el infierno para los hombres que follan con ellas."

Yo sólo, Sienna OMG, la historia es súper original, todo con las Evas, la tentación la hace A+. La historia me ha quitado el bloqueo de lectura que tenía, se pueden imaginar, es una historia de seducción, de un premio bien gordo y este libro apesar de ser el prim
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Fight or Flight (Fight or Flight, #1)
  • The Prelude (A Musical Interlude, #1)
  • In the Air (The City, #1)
  • Let It Go
  • Pieces of Lies (Pieces of Lies, #1)
  • Depths (Silver Strand, #2)
  • Blind Obsession
  • Champagne Toast (Love of My Life, #2)
  • Exposure (East Park, #1)
  • Until I Break
  • To Have (The Dumont Diaries, #1)
  • Rock Solid (Seduced By The Rockstar, #3)
  • Moving Forward (Timing is Everything, #1)
  • Binds (Binds, #1)
  • On an Edge of Glass
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Nets and Lies
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write romance because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings.

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can connect with her on:

Facebook: Author Nicole Williams
Instagram: author_nicole_williams
Twitter: nwilliamsbooks

More about Nicole Williams...

Great Exploitations (5 books)
  • Scandal in Seattle (Great Exploitations, #2)
  • Trouble in Tampa (Great Exploitations, #3)
  • Sin in San Fran (Great Exploitations, #4)
  • Crisis in Cali (Great Exploitations, #5)

“Life’s a sequence of gambles. You’re going to win some. You’re going to lose some. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t play the game.” 9 likes
“So, which one are you? The right or the wrong woman?”
I looked him in the eyes and answered, “Both.”
7 likes