Mischief in Miami (Great Exploitations, #1)

Mischief in Miami (Great Exploitations #1)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  1,553 ratings  ·  247 reviews

Because she’s in the business of Great Exploitations.

She’s an Eve, a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy, powerful men for one reason and one reason only: to seduce their husbands. To ensure their pre-nuptial agre...more
Published March 12th 2013

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireBared to You by Sylvia DayAvoiding Commitment by K.A. LindeDown to You by M. LeightonEasy by Tammara Webber
Hot Covers
493rd out of 783 books — 1,136 voters
Hers by Dawn  RobertsonVery Bad Things by Ilsa Madden-MillsWhere I Need to Be by Kimberly KnightPrivate Message by Danielle TorellaWanted by Kimberly Knight
Best Adult Indie Book Covers
302nd out of 492 books — 1,046 voters

More lists with this book...

Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
"We’re known as the Eves, a tongue-in-cheek tribute to the woman who had the temptation thing down….We’re the hiccups in society. We’re women without names. Our fingerprints can’t be traced. We’re invisible."

Great Exploitations is something unlike I've read before!!

Sienna is an Eve a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy,powerful men for one reason and one reason only:to seduce their husbands.To ensure their pre-nuptial agreement will be null and void thanks to...more
Candace
4.5
You guys. This series is gonna be gooooooooood. Like, guilty pleasure tv show worthy goooooood.

A highly exclusive group of women, named EVES, are hired to seduce cheating bastard husbands in order for the wives to be able to get out of their iron-clad prenuptial agreements with half the man's fortune in hand.

That's right. The WIVES hire these mistresses of seduction.

Ever been cheated on? Feels pretty effing crappy. Downright devastating. EVES have been there, lived through that, so this is...more
Christy
Our leading lady is an ‘Eve’. Eve’s are a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy, powerful men for one reason and one reason only: to seduce their husbands. To ensure their pre-nuptial agreement will be null and void thanks to a little loophole known as the Infidelity Clause. To ensure that those wives don’t find themselves on the other side of a divorce without a penny to their name.

This Eve works to help women. Women who have been screwed over like she has been...more
Desiree
4.5 ★ Where are they taking admissions?

Adultery
(n.) voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse

“The act behind that word is something else entirely. It can be unplanned, spontaneous, unintentional, or in my case, calculated.”

An Eve is a woman hired in the unseen business of exploiting infidelity.
"I generate temptation in order to impart freedom."
"I'm in the business of great exploitations."

Extremely short yet very refreshing story. I...more
Pam
4 stars

new image

Awesome beginning to what I hope to be a great series, totally different than what I am used to because this is no love story there is no romance, it's all just a game.

This was a short read to introduce us to the lifestyle of the Eves, their only job is to help women ”wh...more
Litchick (is stuck in the 19th century)
Looking for a heroine you can root for? A hero that sweeps you off your feet? A love story for the ages? If your answers to those questions are yes, yes, YES, don’t read this novella.

The main character’s name is Sienna (at least for now it is). She’s everything I wanted Dante Walker (from The Collector) to be. Like him, her job is to ruin people and where Dante is after souls, she’s after money. She’s part of an elite agency of women that seduces and sleeps with rich men so that their abused, ne...more
Alex

BR with the wonderful Pavlina <3 <3 <3

So this was short...I thought I'd downloaded a sample, because it was moving so fast...but alas, it's just a preview of the real story. The real story that comes out god knows when...

Hosted by imgur.com

What is this story about, you ask?

It's about this society of women specializing in framing rich men for infidelity so that they have to pay their soon-to-be ex-wives half of their fortunes. And we have beautiful (in a plastic kind of way) 25 year-old Sienna, an "employ...more
Jennifer Kyle
"Because I was in the business of Great Exploitations. And business was good."

I'm honestly kinda torn on how to rate this book. I felt like this laid the ground work for the next book Scandal in Seattle. This is a short read and it's interesting, but I would put my money on the fact that the next book will be full of drama, drama, drama and I can't wait for it.

Our main character works for G as an Eve since her recruitment years prior at mall where she was found miserable and heartbroken. She i...more
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
4.5 Stars!

Wow....what a fun little diddy this was! The concept was new and fresh and the writing was great. It was a novella, so it was a quick read but an enjoyable one nonetheless.

The interesting part is we never get the main characters name. She is an "Eve"...she was discovered by "G" in a cafe 5 years prior. She was in need of being rescued after having her heart broken.

"I generate temptation in order to impart freedom."

"I'm in the business of great exploitations."

Clients are women who are...more
Ari Bookzilla.
In case you read the blurb for this novella, it is not what you'll be reading about.
As a matter of fact, at the time the "wealthiest client" comes into the picture, you'll already be done with it. And what a coincidence! I love life's little (or big) coincidences in books. Very believable.

So, basically, I was fooled into reading a book about a client our Sienna (not a real name) couldn't step away from.
I got a story telling you what the Eves were all about. A different client. A different "Erran...more
Ana Rita
Actual rating is 3.5 STARS

SCANDAL IN SEATTLE news

"And for all of you GREAT EXPLOITATIONS fans . . . yeah, you. The ones who have been asking when SCANDAL IN SEATTLE will be released, it's coming, too. As soon as I'm able to give you an exact release date, I will, but it will be coming within the next month"

Erica
I've had my eye on this series for awhile now. I always try to wait until the whole series is released, but I have no self control. Once book 3 was released I just couldn't hold off anymore. I'm really fond of novellas. Sometimes I don't have time to sit down and read a full length novel, so novella's and short stories like this are exactly what I'm looking for. I'm also really fond of Nicole Williams. She's an excellent writer, and I would count her among my favorite authors. That said, this fi...more
Natasha ツ
BRILLIANT, love the way the author makes us despise the mega cocky men the Eves are hired to exploit. Absolutely LOVED the quotes... can't wait for next book... a great (although short) start to the series!
Drita
I really love N.W's books and was so excited when this one came out. Short but so freaking good! I LOVED it! I'm so looking forward to finding out how the rest of the story will transpire.
Tia N. (bookindulgence)

Below is the synopsis for this book. However the last paragraph, the really interesting part of this story, does not occur in this book. I think it is important for readers to be provided with an honest synopsis so that we will have appropriate expectations.

”Seduction. Infidelity. Blackmail. Scandal. It can all be bought for the right price and for Sienna Stevens, business is good.

Because she’s in the business of Great Exploitations.

She’s an Eve, a member of a secret society of women...more
Makii
"I stared at the photo of Mr. Ten. I stared at a familiar face. I stared at the face of the man I’d unwillingly imagined when I’d been with Mr. Silva.
I stared at the face of the man I’d loved. The same man who’d brought me to my own knees and taken every scrap of confidence I’d possessed five years ago.
By the time I’d caught my breath and calmed the shaking, my mind was made up. I was taking the Errand. I wouldn’t only take it, I would ruin him the way he’d ruined me. I would no longer have to e
Lucy
urgh i want to give this 5 i really do because it was a great opener, but it just feels like the opening paragraph. i know nothing and i want to know more, i hate books that go like this, if the next book isn't a full book then i think its a huge mistake! this could be GREAT instead of good so i hope the author releases a large book and this was just the novella, i have no problem with paying more for a larger book! oh how i hope this isn't a 8 part series of little novellas, how are you suppose...more
Mare SLiTsReaD Reviews~Lover of all things MM~Sarcasm Junkie n Kissing SLut~
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I WISH THIS BOOK WENT ON FOREVER....
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS IS RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!
I WANNA BE "G" YUP TOTALLY! DREAM JOB!!!
Autumn Review
I read this one in roughly 45 minutes. It's a novella, so it reads quickly, but also reads fast because it's dang good. There is so much story packed in, that it felt like a full novel. How did I feel after reading this one? I was frustrated that I don't have the second book! I absolutely loved this one.

Sienna lives an interesting life. I was intrigued after reading the synopsis, but I didn't fully understand the reasoning behind Sienna choice to be an Eve until I really got into the story. The...more
Rhonda

Well here's one I stumbled upon again. Fortunately for me it was wonderful!! This was a short read, just under 100 pages and I was completely intrigued by the plot. This is actually my first read by Nicole Williams, and I'm looking forward to more from her, especially the next installment of this series.

The heroine of this story belongs to an elite, secret group of women known as the Eves. These women are untraceable, and deal in one thing only... Bringing down the cheating husbands whose wive...more
Mackenzie

This is the type of heroine that I just love. Strong, witty, smart and badass. I don't understand why more heroine's aren't like Eve. This is the type of woman I would totally want to be.

This is a series, with a slight cliffhanger. It really seems to introduce us to what she does, and the character that the Eve is. I am really excited to see what Nicole Williams does with this and for the next installment. She says that a new book in the series will be released each month, so hopefully...more
Janey
I really enjoyed the concept of this book, and was easily captured...and then it ended :-( I guess we will be excitedly awaiting Scandal in Seattle and am hopeful the story lasts a bit longer.

To end on a more positive note, I really enjoyed Sienna's justification of her existence as an Eve, "a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy, powerful men for one reason and one reason only: to seduce their husbands. To ensure their pre-nuptial agreement will be null and voi...more
Aishah
Shit. Can I please have the sequel already. This book well short novella was perfectttttt. This woman was confident, sexy and just oozed self awareness. (Well its a given in her line of profession) but I was looking for this kind off a strong female character. I love the plot and like how she takes her revenge. Shit's going to go down in the next one. I just know. It will.
Aprille

Short and interesting. Engaging and unique. I love the way the author loathe conceited men. ;)
Angela W.
This was a pretty good short story and a great start to a new series. Sienna Stevens is an Eve. An Eve is the woman that you would contract to obtain proof that your super rich husband is cheating on you. You would use the Eve services to find your way out of the marriage and around the pre-nuptial agreement. Sienna is one of the best Eves out in the group, and business is going very well for her. This was my first time reading a book written by Nicole Williams and I am looking forward to readin...more
Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream
CLICK HERE TO READ MY FULL REVIEW AT READING, EATING AND DREAMING I WAS BLAIR WALDORF

Great Exploitations is the first chapter in a brand new series by Nicole Williams. It's a ONE-OF-A-KIND, addicting new series that will leave readers begging for more. Trust me, you don't want to miss this exciting new series.

Sienna is an Eve "a member of a secret society of women contracted by the wives of wealthy, powerful men for one reason and one reason only: to seduce their husbands. To ensure their pre-n...more
Up All Night Book Addict
I was pleasantly shocked with this book! I wasn't sure what to expect with it! It is in a category of its own! This book romance nor an erotic novella. This is a story about sweet revenge and getting what you want!
Sienna is a cunning and alluring Eve. She does her job and she does it more than well. She has her job, and she will do nothing short of succeeding. She is the temptress of all temptresses.
I couldn't put this book down. I read it in a few hours. It has me hooked. I am so intrigued......more
Alyssa
Mar 02, 2013 Alyssa marked it as to-read
New Nicole Williams book coming soon!!

A little sad these are going to be so short (I'm a fan of the long, developed stories) but this sounds wayyy too good to pass up!!

Summary:

Jodie & Bree - Fab Fun & Tantalizing Reads
This book left me wanting the next book. Immediately.

Great Exploitations is something unlike I've read before, but it stuck a chord with me. Is it because I would like to be someone different every month, or because Eve's get to do what so many men deserve & set a woman free, or maybe be...more
Stay Blu Reads
I totally loved this concept and story. It's Sienna's job to is to seduce married men, in order for their wives to be able to divorce them and still get a payout.

This book is more of a book that will lay the ground work for future books. It takes you through a job Sienna works. From her meeting the client, meeting the mark, the seduction and the wrap up.

Although nothing magical happened in the book, other then a good quick story, it foreshadows the upcoming drama in book two, including hopeful...more
  • To Hold (The Dumont Diaries, #2)
  • The End of Me (The Single Lady Spy, #1)
  • Hit 149 - Anna Brookes First Chapter (HiT, #1)
  • Restore Me (Wrecked, #2)
  • Blessed Tragedy (Blessed Tragedy, #1)
  • Breaking the Wrong (Sloan Brothers, #2)
  • Give Me Something (Give Me Something, #1)
  • Binds (Binds, #1)
  • The Edge of Darkness (Darkness Trinity, #1)
  • Depths (Lengths, #2)
  • Tasting Never (Never Say Never, #1)
  • The Prelude (A Musical Interlude, #1)
  • Blind Obsession
  • Leo
  • In the Air (The City, #1)
  • Ruined (Ruined, #1)
  • Lost in Distraction (Lost, #1)
  • Fight or Flight (Fight or Flight, #1)
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer. I started writing because I loved it and I'm still writing because I love it. I write young adult because I still believe in true love, kindred spirits, and happy endings. Here's to staying young at heart *raises champagne glass* . . . care to join me?

Nicole loves hearing from her readers. You can contact her at nwilliamsbooks@gmail.com.
More about Nicole Williams...
Crash (Crash, #1) Clash (Crash, #2) Crush (Crash, #3) Lost and Found (Lost and Found, #1) Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy, #1)

“Life’s a sequence of gambles. You’re going to win some. You’re going to lose some. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t play the game.” 8 likes
“So, which one are you? The right or the wrong woman?”
I looked him in the eyes and answered, “Both.”
5 likes