Start by marking “I Love You, Always (I Love You, #3)” as Want to Read:
I Love You, Always (I Love You, #3)

I Love You, Always (I Love You #3)

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  273 ratings  ·  45 reviews
For years, Luke searched for the life that he always wanted to live, running from a past he desperately wanted to forget. He thought he’d found it, that he’d finally escaped everything that was suffocating him, and could breathe for the first time.

And then he met Ash.

Ash showed him that not only was there more to life than he ever imagined, but that love, true love, was th
Published March 14th 2014 (first published March 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about I Love You, Always, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love You, Always

Easy by Tammara WebberArcher's Voice by Mia SheridanThe Sea of Tranquility by Katja MillayMaking Faces by Amy HarmonThe Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley
Intense Romance With a Shy But Strong Male
40th out of 70 books — 113 voters
The Fault in Our Stars by John GreenDear Teddy by J.D.  StockholmGoodbye Teddy by J.D.  StockholmStupid Boy by J.D.  StockholmTelling Teddy by J.D.  Stockholm
Beautifully Written
202nd out of 240 books — 165 voters

More lists with this book...

Annie Brewer
Feb 26, 2013 Annie Brewer marked it as to-read

OH NATALIE, YOU MADE MY NIGHT. LUKE LUKE LUKE LUKE LUKE LUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*deep breaths*
Arabella ~♡AB♡~ (Mrs Javier Bernal)
dnf @25% - There is absolutely nothing wrong with this book except that it is far too hearts and flowers for me and I loved book 1 too much to spoil my experience .

I’m not embarrassed to admit that when I first received I Love You, Always in my inbox, I probably had a mini-orgasm.

It actually wasn’t mini at all.

The excitement was beyond measure; I totally let out a girly squeal. In fact, I’ve basically been up reading since it arrived. Going to class is overrated.

It was totally worth it. Luke and Asha are on my list of favorite book couples, and as much as I adored Mia and Jared in Stubborn Love, nothing is like going back to the originals.

Then I had a m
Nikki Young
A wonderful story of the past, present and future and how they ultimately shape our lives. Anyone who has read I Love You to Death, fell in love with Luke. This book only solidifies that he is the perfect man, despite his flawed past.

Natalie Ward does an amazing job writing the past/present POV and the re-telling of Luke's life before and after Ash. All of it comes together beautifully with the inclusion of the song lyrics to begin each chapter. The dialogue is realistic and the story relatable
Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog

Jenny: The I Love You series has been such a unique experience in that we didn’t really have any secondary characters as such because we were afforded the opportunity to hear each character live their own story through present/past narration in each book. The past and present switches are once again delivered flawlessly and effortlessly as we experience the moving and emotional events that shaped this beautiful, loyal, sensitive and loving man as he sheds the hurt, pain and guilt from his life.
Sammy ⭐️
I really wanted to love this. :(

I love romance Novel as much as the next person but for me this was just to soppy to many I love you's and it didn't really feel like anything major actually happened.
Jessica's Book Review
May 14, 2014 Jessica's Book Review marked it as to-read
I hope I don't cry reading this like I did in I Love You to Death... oh my I needed a box of tissues for that book!
Review soon to be posted at:

Rating: 5 Always, Beautiful Stars

Holy Shit...where to even begin!! Luke leaves me breathless. He breathes life into his words and as I told Natalie I feel like I missed so many things in I Love You to Death but we get a completely different story through his words, his reactions, his actions. Luke and Asha's love consumed me completely and that still doesn't give their love I felt radiating through the pages justice. I could feel every
Three Chicks
Smitten's Book Blog
Feb 14, 2014 Smitten's Book Blog marked it as to-read
Shelves: cant-wait-for
I Love You, Always (I Love You #3), by Natalie Ward

I'm so excited about this book!!
'I Love You To Death' was one of my absolute favourites when I just started blogging and I've been waiting a loooong time for Asha and Luke's sequel.
There is a second book in this series, 'Stubborn Love', which is the story of another couple, Jared and Mia. I haven't read book #2 yet, but will be reading it as soon as possible.
But I just can not wait for 'I Love You, Always'!

Reading order and purch
It was really nice to read the story of Ash and Luke from Luke's point of view. It was definitely an addition to the first book and I really liked it that through this book you get to know Luke better and better. His past is hard and bad and I think that when you read it you get why he acts like he does. Why his love for Ash is everything he has and that when Ash is in the hospital he is so afraid of losing her, because Ash is his life.
I also laughed a lot during the reading because it is so sw
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog

I was pretty excited to read this sequel. I loved "I Love You To Death" it was such an incredible, heartbreaking story ! I couldn't wait to read more about Luke and Ash's love, even more knowing that it was writing by Luke's POV.

Disappointed, is how I felt after reading this. I don't even understand why the author decided to release it. I feel like the book isn't finished yet, it was just a bunch of stuff going on through it.
Sure it was great knowing about Luke's past but I waited for
 Soph - Lock&Key
I was kind of uneasy about starting this, and now I know why.

It was too lovey doevy, this elemtnt was such an overload that I found myself cringing at pretty much everything Luke said, and having the book in his point of view made this aspect a lot worse. I remember Ash from I LOVE YOU TO DEATH, and she was nothing like the person Luke saw. I know that others perseve you differently to how you see yourself, but it was like she had been replaced with someone completly different. I really didn't l
i very much enjoyed the first 2 books of this series and was waiting for Luke's POV to be released!! when i first started this book all i kept thinking of was "wow...Luke is obsessed with Asha"...he said "i love you" like a billion times in the first chapter alone!! it went downhill from's not often i simply cannot finish a book but after 25% in i had to put it down!! Sorry Natalie storytelling from Asha's POV was amazing but you dropped the ball from Luke's POV.
"I Love You, Always" is the third book in the "I Love You" series by Natalie Ward. It covered events that occurred in both the first two books, "I Love You to Death" and "Stubborn Love", as well as whatever happened in between and afterwards, told from the point of view of the male lead character, Luke.

This book had a full circle feel to it, in that readers are able to re-visit the past and have a better understanding of events that led to Luke, Ash, and the other characters to their present cir
The book was awesome, I'm very glad I read it but there is one thing I truly wished and hoped that Ash and Luke would do, Its kinda silly but I really wanted Ash to visit Sam's grave with Luke. Sigh.
Another heavenly, perfectly written book from Natalie Ward! Full review to follow soon.
Janell Wheeler
I'm happy to say that I already had all 3 books in my hand when I started this series. The reason I say that is I can only imagine how excited & anxious I would have been to find out that a 3rd book is releasing and it's Luke's POV. Some people don't like reading the same story over and over but I love it. I love being in one person's head and then getting to turn around and now be in the other. I like reading the books back to back so you can still remember what was going on to now see it i ...more

Again Natalie made it. Again she proves she deserves to be known.

I'm litteraly in love with her books, and when this one made me giggle A HELL LOT, I can't think of a better time to tell you: BUY IT.

I give 4 stars because I found I Love You to Death better. That's simple, this first book is and will always stay the favorit one of the serie. It's the one you really need to read if you don't want to waste your time on books. Although if you're here on GR it just makes a point at you l
So I read all the reviews that said the only thing that happened in this book is Luke said I love you 2700 times. I thought, they must be exaggerating. Lets face it, Luke has never been the Alpha male. He's always been the mush, so you have to expect that in his book. Well...

Luke says I love you 6,123,351 times!!!! Okay, maybe not that much, but close :)

The book adds nothing to the series. The flashbacks in his POV were not really eye opening. I really thought from the description that this woul
Julia Kwait
This book is very well written. The book is about a young man who tries and run away from his depressed life and family into a much better life. its not until he finds Ash when he thinks he found his happy life. The book makes you want to keep reading. I would recommend it.
Evelyn Hustis
I really loved book 1. Unfortunately I think the author fell under the power of "the curse of the surprise hit". It's becoming more and more common. Book did really well, let's give the readers more. This is one of the few authors that I truly think they didn't do it from a selfish place. I think she wanted to give the readers more of Ash and Luke happy. I just don't think it was enough to warrant a whole book. Maybe an Ash and Luke ever after novella but not a book. My personal opinion is that ...more
Wella Mariano
i really love asha and luke no doubt about it.. especially the first novel in the series.. i love you to death.. i cried a lot and i am definitely connected with the character while reading it.. while i really love it and so excited to read i love you always because its all about luke's POV.. im kinda dissapointed. its a little bit dragging until the end and kinda redundant,,i know they have to express how they really feel about each other but saying it every conversation is a bit too much for m ...more
GOD, I was soo looking forward to this book.. and I hated it...

Why? The book is repetitious. Every other sentence is "I love you ash.. or I love you ash soo much " I love you ash..

OMG Seriously? There were other things that were repetitious mostly about the dreams...

what a disappointment...I can't believe Natalie Ward published this.. It as if she wrote it at different times and forgot she just said what she said.

Booo... I was looking forward to this since I finished I love
Hailey Hospedales
Apr 18, 2014 Hailey Hospedales rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Hailey by: Part of a series
This was beautiful! I loved Luke and I loved Ash... I couldn't halved asked for a better ending for them, well maybe aside from Ash getting preggers! Luke, Luke, Luke! Where can I get one? He was beautiful and Ash complemented perfectly. I loved his intense love for her and how they loved each other. I loved how mature they were in decision making and pretty crap didn't come between them and have then arguing for no reason. It was just overall great and I'm sad to see that this is the last of Lu ...more
2 1/2 stars
I was so excited to read this, until I started it. The first book is one of my all time favorite reads, so you can imagine how much I looked forward to this. It was WAY too much hearts and flowers. Don't get me wrong I love hearts and flowers, but I need to be all twisted up inside too. This book was nothing, but Oh I love you, I love your smile, your my everything, blah. I almost dnf. I did it, but with lots of skipping parts in hopes of something better to come. It never came.
So for the longest time I've waited for this book to finally come out and now that its out and I've read it I'm extremely sad that its over. I'm seriously going to miss everyone from this series. Jared, Mia, Asha and Luke. Especially Asha and Luke. Their love is only stuff you read or dream about. So rare, and precious. This book seriously gets more than 5 stars from me. It was amazing reading from Luke's POV. Natalie you did it yet again. Thank you for making such an amazing series.
I had a rough time with this book. First of all how many times does one have to say "I love you". Every other sentence was "I love you Ash." "Always Luke." " I love you beautiful girl". Ugh...... It really got old. And for the love of all things holy why the hell were they always talking against each others lips. Who does that? All. The. Time. They were either always attached at the lips or she was on his lap. Sorry but it was all just too much for me.
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Picking Up the Pieces
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Always Forever (Sometimes Never, #4)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Laugh (Burnside, #2)
  • Untitled (Honor, #5)
  • That Baby (That Boy Book 3)
  • Ending a Torn Past (Journey, #2)
  • Ruin You Completely (Sloan Brothers, #3)
  • Return to Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #2)
  • Given (Give & Take, #3)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • Binge (The Seven Deadly, #6)
  • Lost Without You (Lost, #2.5)
  • Beautiful Nightmares (Asylum, #3)
An avid reader and writer who doesn't sleep enough.
Come and follow me on Facebook!
More about Natalie Ward...

I Love You (3 books)
  • I Love You to Death (I Love You, #1)
  • Stubborn Love (I Love You, #2)