Start by marking “Diary of a Sixth Grade Ninja” as Want to Read:
Diary of a Sixth Grade Ninja

Diary of a Sixth Grade Ninja

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  489 ratings  ·  21 reviews
My name is Chase Cooper, and I'm a 6th grade ninja. It's my first day at a different school and the only person I know is my cousin, Zoe (but she might be a little too cool for me). I was just another scrawny kid until a group of ninjas recruited me into their clan. It was a world of trouble I wasn't prepared for, which is why I kept this diary (or "chronicle" as my dad wo ...more
Published October 25th 2012 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Diary of a Sixth Grade Ninja, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diary of a Sixth Grade Ninja

Ninja! With lots of ninja actions in the school world, this book hooked me for a whole week and was a major part of my reading life.

Chase Cooper just started a new school and met his cousin Zoe. Chase wanted to be friends with a group of ninja, but Zoe wouldn't agree to follow him. So, the ninja played a mean trick on her and it was Chase's decision to make.

The pro of this book is that it's for everyone who is starting a new school. There are some tips in there to help you and tell a likely stor
Kate Z
This book/series has taken the third grade (boys) by storm this fall. WillZ read the first three this summer and started passing them on to his friends. Now there are four boys all sharing and trading these books and they are consuming them. Reading them non-stop, asking each other when they can get the next one and so on. For the 8-9 year old boy set this series is a hit.
Calvin McQuiller
This book is cool and I really enjoyed it because it had funny parts. And a theme

This book is cool and I really enjoyed it because it had funny parts. and a theme that book is

you should try to find information on the book on the computer on the book award winning author cool with double
Tami Spitzack
6 stars if possible

Great book. I'm only in 5th grade and I loved it. 5 stars for sure. I'd give it 6 stars if I could
Candida Stamp
This is a very simple, easy read for kids. The story is somewhat entertaining, but not terribly complex or original.
A funny, lighthearted story about what it means to be a "real man". Any middle grade students will love this!
Just by reading the first few pages I got into reading it, like a snap
Josh Deewaard

Catch you later tonight and tomorrow night at the same time as you know what to do it all in my head hurts like that you are a few days ago when I was just thinking about you.
Lillian Yates
Luv it

5stars because it was awesome it's just a fun story ,a hilarious book I'm already reading the second one!!!! well cause I have all of them!
Amanda Proctor
Good read for my eight year old son.

This book kept my eight year old son entertained, he enjoyed the entire book. I would highly recommend this book.
Lisa Springer
Awesome and great to read

great book easy to read for most people.

story line is amazing great for all especially for people 9_ 13.

Thankhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoihhhhhjjjhhhhjuhhh Hughes the end result is not a big fan of that it is not a few weeks ago
It was terrible

Ten chapters in I already hated it
So terrible I cried
I mean just so terrible terrible
Sigurd Henriques
I loved this book! I read it in 6th grade. The characters feel real, which makes me want to be a ninja :)
Megan Jones

Good feeling about it and it was a little bit of time to find out if I can see it
very well written book and an interesting read
Christi Doherty
Both Boys loved this book
Dan Absalonson
My 7 year old loved it. I thought it was clever and fun though I was hoping to actually see the main character being a ninja in the story. Hopefully that comes in the next books. I already got the second one for him.
Michael Mercer
Michael Mercer is currently reading it
Nov 23, 2015
  • Treasure Hunters: Danger Down The Nile (Treasure Hunters, #2)
  • Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 3: Rise of the Red Ninjas (a hilarious adventure for children ages 9-12)
  • Art2-D2's Guide to Folding and Doodling: An Origami Yoda Activity Book
  • Zombiekins
  • The Value of Determination: Story of Helen Keller
  • Dr. Jekyll, Orthodontist (Zack Files #5)
  • Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Return of the Padawan (Jedi Academy, #2)
  • Wacky Weather
  • The Christmas Genie
  • Beast Keeper (Beasts of Olympus, #1)
  • March Of The Ankylosaurus (Dinosaur Cove, #3)
  • Journey's End (The Last Dogs, #4)
  • Spirit Animals Special Edition: Tales of the Great Beasts (Spirit Animals, #0.5)
  • Zombie Town
  • A Sea of Stars
  • The Return (Dogs of the Drowned City, #3)
Marcus Emerson is the author of several highly imaginative children's books including the popular Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja series and the Secret Agent 6th Grader series. His goal is to create children's books that are engaging, funny, and inspirational for kids of all ages - even the adults who secretly never grew up. He is a 34 year old comic book reader, video game player, and toy collector.
More about Marcus Emerson...

“You’re cutting it close.” “That doesn’t even make sense,” she replied. “Think about it for a minute, and it will,” I said. Zoe’s eyes darted back and forth and the gears in her head clearly cranked. In the time it took her to think, I sat in the seat behind her. Finally she turned around. “I still don’t get it,” she said. Poor Zoe. That was the joke,” 0 likes
“Zoe immediately started flapping” 0 likes