Start by marking “Love Without Borders (Healing Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Without Borders (Healing Love, #1)

Love Without Borders (Healing Love #1)

Work brought them to the jungle, lust brought them together. But staying together may prove too difficult a task.

Jason believes the attraction he has for Doctor David Blankenship will never be more than lustful dreams until David shows up at the firehouse, asking Jason to travel to Guatemala with him for a charity trip. Excited that they’ll be working together, Jason is ul
Published March 25th 2013 by Total-E-Bound Publishing (first published March 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Love Without Borders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Without Borders

Mandy*reads obsessively*
Jason a paramedic is invited to join David, a Doctor on a humanitarian trip to Guatemala.
There they don't have much time together, but enough to make their interest in each other known.
Now, there is about a 10 year age difference and both of these men have issues and insecurities to deal with.
Jason thinks he isn't good enough for the doctor and David, thinks Jason is so beautiful and wonderful and young and could do so much better than him.
This would have been much better had it been longer, as
Serena Yates
Mar 01, 2016 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
This is a cute little story with two wonderful main characters, an interesting setting, and some very hot between the sheets action. A doctor and a paramedic may not be an automatic fit, but as this story shows, a relationship isn’t exactly far-fetched either. They are both interested in saving people, though they take different approaches to do so. Their differing schedules may be the biggest obstacle, but the ingenious idea to take a two-week trip to Guatemala for a charity providing health ...more
MareTara SLiTsReaD Reviews
Apparently I am of the lower masses when it comes to this book.
Please dont take my word for it, it is obviously just me... but insta-love and insta-I wanna live with you 4eva and eva just doesn't work for me.

Cute little story I am sure others will love up

Mare~Slitsread
Alina
Apr 26, 2013 Alina rated it it was amazing
Simple and nice story.

I liked both guys, I liked how their relationship developed and an age difference didn't hurt either ;) Now I can't wait to read the sequel!
Amy
Dec 21, 2014 Amy rated it liked it
Shelves: short-stories
A short, quick read with some serious insta-love and a meddling ex-boyfriend. Would like to read more from this author...
Sam
Apr 03, 2013 Sam rated it it was ok
1.5

I am definitely the minority here. I wish I could see what all of you see but I just don't. I would mark it as one star but I don't even like giving two stars so I'm being nice and rounding up to two because I can't make myself give it one star. I only finished it because it was such a short story. If this were a 150 page book it would have gone in my dnf and I only have about 2-3 books in my dnf.

Please don't let what I've said keep you from reading this book, read all the reviews and decide
mw138

I thought this was a sweet story overall, but everything seemed very rushed, which in turn created an insta-love scenario. I don't normally mind that, but i believe the short length of the story caused the relationship between David and Jason to seem exceptionally fast and somewhat forced. The characters were very likable, and I especially liked Jason, the shy, slightly insecure paramedic.
Donna
Nov 07, 2013 Donna rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-read
This is my first story by this author and I am sure not my last! There is great potential in her work...it just didn't shine thru in this instance. I hope to see vast improvement in her future books....
Tailtiu
Dec 18, 2013 Tailtiu rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology
Rachel
Aug 11, 2014 Rachel rated it liked it
A very short insta love read. The 2 main characters are all over each other rather quickly. They have lots in common but both have insecurities.
Cant wait to for the next installment.
Elaine
Apr 23, 2013 Elaine rated it it was amazing
JASON AN EMT, HE'S INSECURE, AND HE'S SHY. DAVID THE ER DOCTOR, THAT HE LOVES. THIS IS A GOOD BOOK, COME AND GO ON THE JOURNEY WITH JASON, AND DAVID, AS COME TO KNOW, AND LOVE EACH OTHER.
Karen
Mar 07, 2014 Karen rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, series
2.5 stars--The relationship moved much too quickly, and there was way too much drama--just not my style.
Becky Condit
Mar 24, 2013 Becky Condit rated it liked it
See Lady McNeill's 3 1/2 sweet pea review on Release Day, March 25, at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index....
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2013
Sue
Sue rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2013
Maegen
Maegen rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2013
Lasha
Mar 11, 2013 Lasha rated it really liked it
Shelves: doctors
Part of Emergency Servicing anthology.
Caroline Brand
Caroline Brand rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
May 03, 2013
Rae
Rae rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2013
Kristine Jenkins
Kristine Jenkins rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Mandi
Mandi rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2013
Brandy
Brandy rated it really liked it
May 03, 2016
Julie Schroeder
Julie Schroeder rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
Keagan Kruze
Keagan Kruze rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2013
Teresa
Teresa rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2013
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2013
Melamory
Melamory rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2013
Gigi T
Gigi T rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2013
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »

Healing Love (2 books)
  • Love Without Restraint (Healing Love, #2)