Start by marking “Karma 2: This Ain't What You Want” as Want to Read:
Karma 2: This Ain't What You Want

Karma 2: This Ain't What You Want

Things are starting to heat up and payback never looked sweeter. Mickey is relishing in the many ways that she is able to cause turmoil for Brandon. But just as things seem to be working out in her favor, the tables turn and Mickey finds herself staring karma in the face. What's a girl to do when she's backed into a corner?
Paperback, 1st, 314 pages
Published December 15th 2012 by Kenni Enterprises LLC

To ask other readers questions about Karma 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Karma 2

Kellee
Feb 04, 2015 Kellee rated it liked it
Shelves: free-kindle-book
The book was pretty good. I liked the first one better, but this one was still interesting.

The only reason I'm giving this 3 stars instead of 4 is because I thought there would be less errors, but they didn't. The main one that kept repeating is the author using "dam" instead of "damn." I only saw it spelled correctly one time. Another thing that irritated me was the author said "Woo Tang" when it's actually "Wu-Tang".

I've already started part 3.
Kiera
Oct 07, 2013 Kiera rated it really liked it
Karma 2 picks right up where Karma 1 leaves off, so you don't have a gap in the story. Right away, Karma 2 gives you that I love / I hate the character feeling. (I love it when an author has me talking back to the characters like they can really hear me.) It has that in your face action, but at the same time, it makes you think, "What would I do if I were Mickey? How would I react?" Although I didn't like some of the things that Mickey did, I was still able to relate to her. It was as good as ...more
Dee Cherry
Dec 27, 2014 Dee Cherry rated it it was amazing
This Ain't What You Want...

Perfect title for this page turner! My how the tables have turned! Mickey really is trifling! I guess now Mickey understands Neka's words concerning Pillsbury & his outlandish behavior- it's her own fault because she was forewarned. Little does she know, her karma is just beginning. Paula seems to be stuck between a rock & a hard place. I must say Kenni York really turned up the excitement in part 2 of this Karma series. This one of those series that really get
M4queen
Jan 05, 2015 M4queen rated it really liked it
Karma

Crazy. That ending was just unbelievable. Pillsbury definitely had a couple of screws loose. Bethany needs to hurry up and out her secret and Paula should have been get our of her whack excuse for a marriage. Mickey needs to put Brendan sorry behind on blast and take him to the cleaners for all he is worth and be done with him.
chennel
Jan 01, 2016 chennel rated it it was amazing
Karma the beginning

Oh what a ride, such secrets and deception. I am loving every bit of this story. On to part 3
Delicate
Feb 19, 2014 Delicate rated it really liked it
Story line was good, but the grammatical errors were borderline embarrassing. In disbelief over editor.
Patricia Evans
Apr 26, 2015 Patricia Evans rated it it was amazing
What goes around comes around

A good read what I dislike about the book is the was the Pastor treated his wife daughters. I hate the way a friendship ended over a mab
Sharon
Sep 17, 2013 Sharon rated it it was amazing
The story continues and it was so good!!! Good is not the right word. It was excellent and I love the characters in this story. I am a Mickey fan for life.
Nikki
Nikki rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2013
Ltrb Club
Ltrb Club rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2014
Valerie
Valerie rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Jamie Hines
Jamie Hines rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Deedee Henson
Deedee Henson rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2014
Yvette
Yvette rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2016
Jacqueline Carter
Jacqueline Carter rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2013
Christi
Christi rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
Yolanda
Yolanda rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2013
Candi Almond
Candi Almond rated it really liked it
May 01, 2014
Cheryl Henson
Cheryl Henson rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2014
Jackie Logan
Jackie Logan rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2015
Arabia
Arabia rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2013
Sneh Pradhan
Sneh Pradhan rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2013
Diamond Drake
Diamond Drake rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2013
Tammy
Tammy rated it really liked it
May 21, 2016
Marcie
Marcie rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2015
Mia Morgan
Mia Morgan rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Stacey Allen-gaston
Stacey Allen-gaston rated it it was amazing
Oct 22, 2013
Danielle Wiley
Danielle Wiley rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2014
Demetrice Honorable
Demetrice Honorable rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016