Start by marking “The What Happens If I... Book: How to Make Action/Reaction Work for You Instead of Against You” as Want to Read:

Based on the concept that "whatever the soul gives, the soul lives," this exciting book by Betsy Otter Thompson takes you on an inner journey toward growth and understanding. Ms. Thompson's theory of emotional action/reaction enables you to see yourself honestly. And with a little humor, she provides practical skills for achieving a richer, fuller, and more meaningful ...more
Published January 18th 2013 by Createspace (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about The What Happens If I... Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The What Happens If I... Book

Brae Wyckoff
Aug 19, 2013 Brae Wyckoff rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm an author and radio show host myself and take my reviews of books seriously.

Betsy Otter Thompson's book, "What Happens If I...", is written from her experiences. I think each of us could write out our own version of what she has here. As you read it some of what she has to say will line up with your thoughts and beliefs while other points will challenge your thinking.

I appreciate Betsy's candor and honesty as she takes us through 33 What Happens If I questions. The editing is good, the book
Lydia Aswolf
Lydia Aswolf rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2013
Aprilgalleros
Aprilgalleros marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Lori
Lori added it
Oct 24, 2015
In addition to WALKING THROUGH ILLUSION – Jesus Speaks of the People who Shared his Journey - published by O-books, I am the the author of the following books:

THE MIRROR THEORY: The Way to Inner Peace, Resolution, and Transformation, published by Hampton Roads Publishing, 2005

LOVEPARENT: How To Be The Parent You Hope To Be, (1991), published by Ascension Publishing

LOVEHUMAN: How To Be Who You L
More about Betsy Otter Thompson...