Start by marking “Forgiveness and Second Chances (My Best Friend, #7)” as Want to Read:
Forgiveness and Second Chances (My Best Friend, #7)

Forgiveness and Second Chances (My Best Friend #7)

Do you believe in Second Chances? Can you forgive the one you love?

This is a story of forgiveness and second chances. In this journey you’ll see as Jeremy and Malanie rebuild their friendship, trust and love they once felt for each other as kids, blossom into something magical as adults.

Malanie was Jeremy Wood’s high-school sweetheart. He adored her and would do anything f
Published February 14th 2013 by Ancelli

To ask other readers questions about Forgiveness and Second Chances, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forgiveness and Second Chances

Mspraise50
Jun 09, 2015 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing
Another book from the "Best Friend Series" by Ancelli.

Another great and riveting read. This is Malanie was Jeremy's story. Again the author jumps right into the story of how young love went wrong.

This is one of my favourite of the series because they both have to forgive each other and its a very romantic read. The way after all those years the power of their feelings for each other was still present. Forgiveness and love is a very powerful thing. I stayed up to the wee hours to finish it.

I love
Layeshia Riddick
True love is always forgiving

This is the love journey of Melanie and Jeremy. These two met while in high school they had a lot of obstacles to jump and move out-of-the-way all because they were at interracial couple students and teachers and parents did like that these two were together but they persevered until one fateful night. A misunderstanding broke them up but not before Melanie became pregnant Many years later these two met again after living life with its ups and downs. And still they h
Jay
Aug 18, 2013 Jay rated it really liked it
OMG, I loved it. This was a sad but great love story. Best friends falling in love then torn apart by a mistake and then miraculously reunited years later. Jeremy and Malanie are made for each other even after a mistake destroys her trust in him. I love that Jeremy stepped up and I'm glad Malanie didn't let her choice ruin her life. Alanie is adorable!!
Ancelli I love all your books and this one might be my favorite. Nice job!
Michelle
Feb 10, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: interracial
Closure

The strength of a mother is unparalleled and her love limitless. Sometimes the most selfless thing to do is to give up your child so they have a better chance.

This book is a story about that kind of love and selflessness. It made me angry, sad, scared, happy and then I was over the moon at the closure for all of the people.

Ancelli writes the most emotional griping and honest stories about conditions in life. Along the way she teaches us little something about ourselves. I love this lady
Laverne Brewster
Nov 01, 2014 Laverne Brewster rated it it was amazing
5.00 stars. A lovely endearing story of young love surviving into adulthood despite 'the slings and arrows of the outrageous 'misfortunes' of hateful prejudices, an unwanted pregnancy, homelessness, physical and mental abuse, lies and false accusations and interfering people. The author did a great job of presenting the love story of Jeremy Wood and Melaney Johnson and how each forgave the other for mistakes.
Vondetta Carter
Nov 02, 2016 Vondetta Carter rated it it was amazing
The title alone says so much about this book. Jeremy Wood met Malanie Johnson when they were in High School. He loved her and the ground she walked on. She too thought Jeremy was probably the man she would spend her life with. However, alcohol and a lie nearly caused them to never see a HEA. Malanie lost something she could never replace, and gained a bundle that was not wanted.
Jeremy followed his father into the military. Malanie became an accountant and suffered tremendously over the years. A
P.
Feb 05, 2015 P. rated it really liked it
Great read. Talking about stepping up. Malanie Johnson and Jeremy Wood are high school sweethearts that crash and burn because of a misunderstanding.They eventually find one another again. Jeremy steps up big time in handling his responsibilities of being a single teenage father. Malanie goes trhough and faces her obstacles on her own and eventually finds her way to the other side of pain. The two reunite under tragic circumstances but rediscover the love they still have one another.
Kelly Murphy
Dec 28, 2014 Kelly Murphy rated it it was amazing
Wow ok so I kind of read these books out of order but wow. Melanie and Lt. Woods story was great. It was nice to see where love through pain and not alway stories began. Second chances at love. Awesome
Roberta Sherrod
Roberta Sherrod rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2014
velvetgypsy
velvetgypsy rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2015
Anne
Anne rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2013
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Niyel graham
Niyel graham rated it really liked it
May 04, 2013
Patti
Patti rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2015
Stefanie Molock
Stefanie Molock rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2014
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Dec 20, 2014
Hazel Ann
Hazel Ann rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2015
Buyiswa James
Buyiswa James rated it it was ok
Oct 10, 2014
Joyce
Joyce rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2014
Cee Cee
Cee Cee rated it really liked it
Aug 11, 2016
Dori Stevens
Dori Stevens rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2015
Shana-Rochelle Gravillis
Shana-Rochelle Gravillis rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Jessica Minton
Jessica Minton rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Andrea Brooks
Andrea Brooks rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Tiffany Johnson
Tiffany Johnson rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2014
Alicia
Alicia rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2013
Anita
Anita rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2013
Ingrid
Ingrid rated it it was ok
Apr 03, 2016
Ann
Ann rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2013
Shaquaila
Shaquaila rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2014
  • Romancing Tommy Gabrini 1
  • Taming the Scotsman
  • Be With You
  • The Billionaire's Baby
  • Sasha: The Wallflower (The Wallflower Series, #1)
  • Again for the First Time (Again for the First Time, #1)
  • The Fight Within
  • Best Woman for the Job
  • Red's Bear
  • Jane
I married my best friend, the love of my life, we have two beautiful daughters, and I love serving my country. On my spare time, I love scribbling and making my words come to life. I love writing romance stories about couples that go through trials and come out stronger. Love is never easy, but it's worth all the hard work. I would like to hear your opinion whether good or bad, you can leave your ...more
More about Ancelli...