Start by marking “Tropical Fantasy” as Want to Read:
Tropical Fantasy

Tropical Fantasy (Kimani Hotties)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Can passion in paradise become a forever love? Sasha Winters has it all planned. She'll spend two days-exactly forty-eight hours-in the Bahamas for her sister's wedding. Then it's back to her hectic life as a lawyer on the fast track to partner. But when a storm strands her on an exotic island, Sasha's suddenly giving in to her sensual side and making moonlit magic with Vi ...more
Published May 1st 2013 by Harlequin Kimani Romance

To ask other readers questions about Tropical Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tropical Fantasy

Cocoa Faye
Loved it but too emotionally draining for me at the moment. Dealing with my own recent loss of 2 family members. Loved the happy ending.
Kimberly
This was my first read from Monica McKayhan. I really enjoyed the love affair between Vince and Sasha. Vince was such a free spirit with a big heart. Sasha was a workaholic that didn't know the meaning of fun. Put them together and you get lots of chemistry.
Jackie Roberts
This is the first book I have read by Monica McKayhan. Sasha Winters and Vince Sullivan were great together. I loved Vince's ability to teach Sasha to relax and let go. Looking forward to reading more from Monica.
Shone
Jun 09, 2013 Shone rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No
Very slow , it was Chapter 17 I was ready to just give up on this book. When two of the secondary characters story line grab me I finished the book to see what would happen to this little girl.
Tracy Hale
This was my first read by Monica McKayhan. It was a great story with good chemistry between Sasha and Vince. I would recommend this book to all my reader friends.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Kimani Hotties
Category: African-American
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Charnee Emery
Charnee Emery marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Jessica Shorter
Jessica Shorter marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Jae
Jae added it
Feb 24, 2015
Arbay Muya
Arbay Muya marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Sylvia G.
Sylvia G. marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Michelle Ineza
Michelle Ineza marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Shantel
Shantel marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Mera
Mera marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Shiann
Shiann marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Brenda Porter
Brenda Porter marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Monica McKayhan started writing when she was twelve years old, always dreaming of becoming a published author. Finally her dream came true when her fi rst novel, As Real As It Gets, was published in January 2005. Since then Monica has written several adult and young adult novels.

She attended public schools in Kansas City, Kansas, where she played basketball, was a member of the pep squad and was o
More about Monica McKayhan...

Kimani Hotties (1 - 10 of 50 books)
  • The Perfect Seduction
  • Island Fantasy
  • Miami Attraction
  • Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)
  • Recipe for Temptation
  • As Good as the First Time
  • Make It Last Forever
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • The Millionaire's Ultimate Catch (Ladies of Distinction #5)
  • Pleasure for Two
Indigo Summer (Indigo Summer #1) Trouble Follows (Indigo Summer #2) Deal With It (Indigo Summer #6) The Pact (Indigo Summer #3) Jaded (Indigo Summer #4)