Start by marking “The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone” as Want to Read:
The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone

The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone

Archaeologist Dr. Michael Stone looked for the lost medallion his entire life, and now his son Billy has taken up the search. Amazingly, the medallion ends up in Billy's hands and a spontaneous wish in a precarious situation takes Billy and his best friend Allie, back 200 years to what they realize is a very different Aumakua Island.

When Billy and his friends are not jump
Published June 1st 2013 by B&H Kids (first published January 3rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Medallion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Medallion

Kianna Rose
Sep 19, 2013 Kianna Rose rated it it was amazing
The Lost Medallion by Bill Muir and Alex Kendrick was a book that I was ecstatic about reading and reviewing. Knowing the type of creative and entertaining faith-filled works Alex Kendrick is capable of, especially in the films Fireproof and Courageous, I knew that this book was going to be a great read.

When I signed up for this tour, I had a vague idea of what the book was about. I understood that there was some sort of lost medallion and a kid was destined to find it and then hold great power
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
I love it when I come across a book for young teens that really excites me in such a way that it goes simply beyond reading an action adventure book. In The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone by talented authors Bill Muir and Alex Kendrick (Fireproof, Courageous), the reader is truly in for an unforgettable experience that goes beyond your typical book. This takes the reader not only into a great story but utilizes the advancements in QR technology codes that are scattered throughout ...more
Faye
Aug 14, 2013 Faye rated it really liked it
Billy Stone and his best friend Allie find a powerful medallion in the woods, a power that has motivated men to kill for it in the past. Billy and Allie must keep the medallion out of the wrong hands and restore it to the rightful king.

A well written children's novel filled to the brim with adventure around every corner and great lessons in friendship, leadership, faith, and true power.

This book surprised me, because I didn't really expect where it was going, so there were a lot of fun surpris
Lou
Dec 09, 2014 Lou rated it it was amazing
Reseña en español completa

Owww I really like this book! It's simply amazing!

And I know, some would say that it's for kids but: who cares?? I really enjoyed it and I think that this is no ONLY for kids, anyone can enjoy this book because the narrative is great, the characters are adorable, the message is powerful and will keep you hooked to the pages until you finish. So I recommend it to all people who want to have some fun and learn great lessons of life through this entertaining story.

However,
Josh L
Oct 03, 2013 Josh L rated it really liked it
You can read my full review at Quieted Waters.
Billy and Allie connect with young King Huko and his friend, Anui. As the four young people come together in a quest to find the medallion, they learn that it has fallen into the hands of the evil Cobra, a malevolent king bent on controlling the islands and all their residents.

There are several uniquely intriguing elements to this book, each of which is designed to capture the hearts and minds of young readers.
Lana Latham
Jan 21, 2016 Lana Latham rated it really liked it
I gave this book a four star review because it made me believe I was there my self watching them. There was so much adventure and creativity. The reason I did not give it five stars was because to many people died I really think it taught me a lot about how God gave each of us a purpose and a reason. A good leader will always serve his/her people first. That is why I gave this book four stars.
Your heart
is where worth and purpose both reside.
Yo Leo Ficción Cristiana
Nov 08, 2015 Yo Leo Ficción Cristiana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, inglés
description

RESEÑA EN ESPAÑOL

Not just for kids... This book is for EVERYBODY!

Copy provided by the publisher.
Katiera Pfeister
Nov 25, 2014 Katiera Pfeister rated it liked it
I read this to my kids. I was disappointed in this book. It has a decent story but it doesn't do a good job of sharing truth from God's Word. It seemed like someone took a random book and then tried to make it a "Christian" kids book afterward.
Michaela DR
Dec 12, 2013 Michaela DR rated it it was amazing
I thought that this book was amazing. There was not a single chapter that didn't leave me completely entertained. Unfortunately, I have been very busy lately, so no matter how long I wanted to read, I constantly had to stop. There was nothing about this book that I didn't like.
Lydia V.
Mar 09, 2015 Lydia V. rated it really liked it
This book is christian and shows that God made everyone for a reason. It says that you shouldn't be self-centered. I think that this book is a little older, but has great lessons in it.
Bill Kalista
Bill Kalista rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2015
Cody
Jan 05, 2015 Cody rated it it was amazing
Great book! I watched the movie first and then read the book and loved them both!
Donovan
Donovan rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2013
Mark
Mark rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2013
Becky Busby
Becky Busby rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2013
Jacqui
Jacqui rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2014
Carla
May 01, 2015 Carla rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-to-cade
oh dear.... Well, my 11 year old liked it.
Lor
Lor rated it it was ok
Aug 13, 2013
Pamela Bailey
Pamela Bailey rated it really liked it
May 27, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2013
Melanie Krueger
Melanie Krueger rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2014
Lilly
Lilly rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2013
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2013
Georgia
Georgia rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Cinda
Cinda rated it really liked it
May 08, 2014
Joyce
Joyce rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2015
Emili
Emili rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2015
Debra
Debra rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2015
Colton Verdonck
Colton Verdonck rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2015
Matthew
Matthew rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2016