Start by marking “Heir Of The Wolf That Bit You (Wolf Haven #1)” as Want to Read:
Heir Of The Wolf That Bit You (Wolf Haven #1)

Heir Of The Wolf That Bit You (Wolf Haven #1)

[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, werewolves, HEA]

Matthew Jackson’s life just went from somewhat normal to a Hollywood horror movie, and just because he spent one weekend with the man of his dreams. It would be spectacular if that man was still around, but Rico Sullivan had split without a word. Now, Matty is left to deal with the aftereff
Published March 26th 2013 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Heir Of The Wolf That Bit You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heir Of The Wolf That Bit You

Sacred Fate by EressëThe Degan Incident by Rob ColtonScales And A Tail by Stormy GlennAcquainted with the Night by Tymber DaltonKing's Conquest by Valentina Heart
Mpreg Romance
79th out of 460 books — 510 voters
Touch & Geaux by Abigail RouxCaptive Prince by C.S. PacatCaptive Prince by C.S. PacatToo Stupid to Live by Anne TeninoTell Me It's Real by T.J. Klune
Best M/M Romance Published in 2013
194th out of 674 books — 1,687 voters

More lists with this book...

Christy Duke
I really adore brain candy books and Stormy Glenn definitely writes some of the most fun ones. Because of that I was excited to read this first book in her new Wolf Haven series. I mean, let's face it, where else can you read a story about a human guy who discovers he's pregnant - oh wait, first, the fact that he had all of the symptoms and actually took a pregnancy test - finds out wolf shifters are real and doesn't seem to really bat an eye? No hysterics. Concerns and worries, yes. Freaking th ...more
Hc Lynn
Right off the bat.. I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE NAME OF THIS BOOK! It makes no sense at all..

Totally ignoring that.. I LOVED this book!
(view spoiler)
Jun 07, 2013 Angela rated it liked it
Shelves: shifters
This was enjoyable. The story had some holes in it I'm hoping will be filled by the next book.

The one thing that bothered me most was you didn't get to see how the MCs met and fell for each other. We see them come together about five weeks later. So I think the bond between characters was lacking.
 ~♥ Elle ♥~
Mar 27, 2013 ~♥ Elle ♥~ rated it really liked it
Very exciting first book for a new series! Readers, be warned that this is an mpreg book. Full of twists and possibilities for the next instalment, and also some of the things remain unresolved...Well, that's what the next book is for. Eagerly waiting for more! Loved this.
Alicia Nordwell
Mar 27, 2013 Alicia Nordwell rated it it was ok
The characters were great, but the plot was a big fail for me, even knowing Stormy Glenn's usual plot device and progression. We saw little to no explanation about ANYTHING, even the baby's gender. There was barely any 'wolves'. When I see mpreg in a story I expect to get a creative plot twist of some sort but we got zip explanation on how a man was carrying a baby, mostly since those weeks were skipped over with a few paragraphs, and the birth scene was a total cop out. Nothing was resolved, no ...more
Apr 14, 2013 Katie rated it it was amazing
Ok first I have a really weird love of books about pregnant men so I pre-ordered this one as soon as I read the description and I loved it! Ms Glenn never disappoints and this book was a great beginning to a new series. Yes I agree it was left "unresolved" or open ended whatever it's a series, and the next book will be out in 3 weeks so...DUH! It was supposed to be unresolved and I cannot wait to read Griffin & Ollie's book and I saw she is already starting book 3 as well :)
Mar 28, 2013 Booklover95 rated it really liked it
Awesome story but the end was too abrupt. We miss too much of the pregnancy.
Looking forward to The next book
Serena Yates
Mar 28, 2013 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
Great start to a new series, with some interesting twists on werewolf lore. Not only do we have omegas with special abilities, they can also be born in both human and wolf-shifter form, are always male, and - this one was a little more unusual - can get pregnant. Of course there are also the evil hunters, out to kill any gay werewolf they can find. As to why - that is one of the questions set up to be answered as the series develops, I am sure.

Matty is a normal human, or so he thinks, until he s
Easy, fun read. Nice start to a new Stormy Glenn shifter series. This one has a different set up than other Glenn shifter books. I liked how we jumped right into this story so the rest of the story was about the reconnecting.

Looking forward to Ollie and Griffin's book.
Mar 30, 2013 ~RMG rated it did not like it
1.5 stars - I've read many books by this author and have found them to be okay reads most of the time, nothing to be wowed over. Usually the stories make some kind of sense, but this book definitely doesn't. There are so many holes in the plot and unanswered questions. I found myself rolling my eyes while I was reading, and I skimmed through the sex scenes thinking the timing inappropriate due to the circumstances they were in. I mean, they're on the run for goodness sakes. One doesn't stop for ...more
Apr 02, 2013 Rachel rated it it was ok
When I read mpreg, I want details! Haha but in all seriousness, I felt like chunks of the book was just skipped over and things were just crammed together at the end. I definitely wanted more and was left wanting when I reached the end of the book
Michi Rosa
Apr 08, 2013 Michi Rosa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2013
*on my knees, like the mpreg junkie that i am*
I beg you, please give me more!!
Shifters + mpreg = S2
Apr 11, 2013 anarcHy(amanda) rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
The start of another great series, I do love a bit of M preg and this certainly had that. The only complaint I had was that if there is M preg in there I do want a few more details, instead of this part of the story line being brushed over. The ending came far to quickly with a quick epilogue and description of how the character went from being just pregnant to delivery. I do hope we get more m preg and development in future books of the series
Apr 25, 2013 Sophia rated it liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
I am always curious about a new take on a paranormal world and this one did interesting things with werewolves so I thought that I'd give it a try. I found the concept of Omega wolves being the real power instead of the alphas and male pregnancy a curiosity. I satisfied my curiosity, but in the mean time I found myself enjoying the simple plot- run from the big bad wolves who kill all Omegas and gay wolves- and the characters of this novella-length story.

Matty, the main character, was the angst
I cant quite decide if this book is HFN or HEA.. Maybe a little of both. But the series is awesome! Totally unique and interesting!
I could have done with a few more good love scenes tho...
Cee Brown
May 08, 2013 Cee Brown rated it it was amazing
OMG, I always have a good laugh with books that introduce male pregnancy.
And the way it started? Impressionable Ms. Glenn. You were one of my first MM author and I continue to keep you up there on my list. Have read everything you dished out.
Thank you for this series. I love Omegas and most stories focus on their issues with alphas. I am glad that even though Rico has alpha tendencies, he didn't act on them. His mean focus, keep Matty safe.
Becky Condit
May 31, 2013 Becky Condit rated it really liked it
This is the story of Matty and Rico. Rico is a wolf. Matty kinda-sorta had sex with him one night and ended up…in unforeseen circumstances. Now they’re on the run from the Loup-Garou, a band of shifters that have deemed being gay cause for death.

This is a great start to a new series. The shifters are different than the other things I’ve ready from Ms. Glenn, and if you like shifters as much as I do, you’re going to be in for a treat with these folks.

Lucky's complete 4 1/2 sweet pea review appear
Jun 04, 2013 Elianara rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-romace

Gay alpha werewolves, omegas and male pregnancy!? All of this illegal according to wolf law.

This was one of those WTF did I just read books, that just entertained me to no end. This was awesome!

I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Jun 14, 2013 Tina rated it really liked it
Starting a new series can be a worry for some authors, but I always find that it gives an author a chance to either expand on the type of books that they write or try something new. I have to say that Stormy Glenn did not disappoint. This first book in the Wolf Haven series tells the story of Matthew or Matty, a human omega and Rico, a shifter, both who have no idea what the other is.

It’s a fast pace book that keeps the reader on the edge of their seat through the up
Nov 21, 2013 Candice rated it really liked it
I REALLY enjoyed this. The way it started out already had me on the edge of my seat. EEK!

Matty had a wonderful weekend with practically a stranger that he met in the bar. All he got was a first name, Rico. Little did he know Rico was going to unknowingly throw Matty into his world, which is extremely unsafe.

Why is it unsafe? Well, it's because the Senate has made an army of Sentries and they are bound by law to take out the trash, so to speak. Yeah, they have orders to kill gay people. Someone
Jan 19, 2014 Jess rated it really liked it
Shelves: shmexy, shifter, mpreg
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this book and how the author brought the mpreg into it. I recommend it for mpreg fans who like a little bit of outrageous plotting thrown in :)
Kelly H. (Maybedog)

No man would take a pregnancy test before seeing his doctor.

Technicians never give any kind of diagnosis as they aren't officially trained to read the scans.

"Dark, viscous expression" was said twice. In trying to imagine a melty looking face.

Apparently they didn't use condoms so it's as much Matty's fault as Rico's. They were lucky they didn't exchange deadly diseases. (Lube either usually.)

Matty made him (view spoiler)
I don't always like Stormy Glenn's books but this one was really funny and sweet. I liked both Matty and Rico as well as Ollie. They were interesting and full of life.
Sep 30, 2014 Lioness7 rated it really liked it
I will start out by saying I am an Mpreg fan. I read everything I can find that involves this and usually enjoy myself thoroughly. This story was no exception. I really can’t say that this was that much different than others I have read. I just know that I found the story fast moving and entertaining. I like that the main characters are on the run and never know what will happen. I also like that there is a main group of friends that help and travel with the main characters. I love that they hav ...more
Veronica /  V
Nov 11, 2014 Veronica / V rated it liked it
Not bad for the beginning of this series. I hope the author give us more details about the shifters background and who is really in charged of this group.Too much over the place but I still enjoyed.
Feb 15, 2015 Luzia rated it it was amazing
A book of my taste. A little too fast and to much action but the plot is nice and the couple is wonderful.
Mar 23, 2015 Isha rated it really liked it
Love a good mpreg shifter book. Just wished there was more information about omegas and what they can do.
Jun 21, 2015 Tiferet rated it really liked it
Unexpectedly better quality than the usual Stormy Glenn fare (somewhere in the vicinity of Assassin's Prise series, and I quite liked that one). Even with all the tropes the story is not as formulaic as I feared it would be, and I really liked the characters. I have to ask though, what's with the confusing title?
Sep 09, 2016 Book rated it it was amazing
I do love my Siren Authors...I really enjoyed my adventure with this book and the characters Matthew Jackson and Rico Sullivan...What a great Paranormal Romance...I also love the M/M...Can't wait to read more by this Author. Thank you Stormy Glenn for doing what you do for us Readers :)
  • Captured with His Pregnant Mate (Luna Werewolves, #1)
  • Cowboy Love (Bear County #1)
  • Belgian Chocolates and Incubus Kisses (The Taste of Love #1)
  • Ben (The Atherton Pack #2)
  • Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift, #2)
  • Love's Crash Landing
  • The Alpha King (Passion's Hero #1)
  • Mate of the Tsatrya
  • Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven #2)
  • Their Dragon (North American Dragon #3)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Wolf Haven (3 books)
  • Ollie's Haven (Wolf Haven #2)
  • Bray's Bounty (Wolf Haven #3)