Start by marking “Little Bear CD Audio Collection: Little Bear, Father Bear Comes Home, Little Bear's Friend, Little Bear's Visit, A Kiss for Little Bear” as Want to Read:

4.33  ·  Rating Details  ·  12 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
No one can resist Little Bear. This charming little fellow spreads happiness just by being himself. Now, for a new generation of children, here are the beloved stories of the adorable bear cub and his loving mother—and their friends Hen, Duck, and Cat.

This collection includes all five books: Little Bear, Father Bear Comes Home, Little Bear's Friend, Little Bear's Visit, an
Audio CD, 352 pages
Published August 14th 2007 by HarperFestival (first published June 19th 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Little Bear CD Audio Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Bear CD Audio Collection

Madelaine
Jan 22, 2016 Madelaine rated it really liked it
I grew up reading Little Bear and this audio was done nicely.
Minami Hashimoto
May 27, 2013 Minami Hashimoto rated it really liked it
I read this books and Animal Farms, again(I didn't finished this one) for 70minutes.

This story was cute. And it was funny that the bears wear some cloths and hat and shoes.

7 words
Little Bear Fisherman Father Home Hiccups Mermaid

Discussion question
Do you like your father?
I don't like my father now. Actually I like my father.
Courtney Bowman
This book is one of a series of Little Bear books. They all are really good books to read to children that have an underlying message within them.

I would want all children to read these books so that they can all learn different skills in the same fashion.
Kimberly Thomas
I read these books as a child. I loved reading so much I had to hide under my bedcovers so that my grandmother didn't know I was still awake. Probably one of the reasons I had to start wearing glasses in first grade.
Jayla Woods
Jayla Woods marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2015
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Kim T.
Kim T. marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Evangeline Navarone
Evangeline Navarone marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Mj Love
Mj Love rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2014
Jenny
Jenny rated it really liked it
May 28, 2014
Lana
Lana rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2014
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2014
Liz
Liz rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2014
Grasibel
Grasibel marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
宜婷 劉
宜婷 劉 marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
May 18, 2012
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2012
C.E.
C.E. rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2010
paula
paula rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2009
John
John added it
Apr 08, 2009
Else Holmelund Minarik was the author of the Little Bear series of children's books, which were successful as books, and were also made into a successful children's TV series. The Little Bear books sold more than 6 million copies worldwide.

Else Minarik was also the author of another well-known book, No Fighting, No Biting!

She was born in Denmark, and with her family immigrated to the United States
More about Else Holmelund Minarik...