Start by marking “Range (I Am Just Junco, #4)” as Want to Read:
Range (I Am Just Junco, #4)

Range (I Am Just Junco #4)

4.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  234 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Some things can’t be undone.
If this happens,

You kill that bitch,
And don’t worry
About afterward.
Because it won’t matter.

Two years have passed since Inanna stole Junco away from Lucan. Two years of unimaginable pain. Two years of isolation, mutilation and torture. Two ye
Published April 1st 2013 by Science Future Press (first published March 27th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Range, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Range

Brianna
Apr 10, 2013 Brianna rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! Seriously, what a crazily horrible, and messed up ending book three of this series had!!! This review will definitely be giving away spoilers for the previous books, so unless you don't plan to read this series, or you don't care about being spoiled, you don't want to read this.

So….wow. After Junco was stolen away by Inanna at the end of book three, she's changed. A lot. Firstly, being held in a tank and tortured for two years would break anyone and drive them insane, and make them wan
Christi Snow
Mar 22, 2013 Christi Snow rated it liked it
My Review:
This was a difficult book in more ways than one. But before I get to the review, I need to explain something. I read a LOT...and read the first three books months ago (which equals hundreds of books that I've read since then). As a result, I spent a lot of this book confused...just because this is a REALLY complex world and story line and I had a really hard time remembering all the tiny details from the first three books.

Also, Junco herself is confused. She's gone through 2-3 mindwip
Isis

The fourth book in the "I Am Just Junco" series doesn't quite live up to my expectations based upon the previous books. It is still a good read, entertaining and manages to pull you into the story in places. However it feels like being on a treadmill, reading familiar material that doesn't really seem to get you anywhere. For all that it feels like you are standing still, nevertheless it is undoubtedly an entertaining story.

Two years after Inanna stole Junco away from all she knew and l
Heidi Tieman
Mar 13, 2016 Heidi Tieman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
There is only so much one girl can take. Forgiveness has a limit. There are only so many lies that can be ignored, only so many secrets that can remain hidden, and only so many memories that can be repressed. Junco Coot is back, but the world is about to wish she wasn't.

Range has probably been the most intense book so far. A lot is going on in Junco's life. Major changes that she has to adapt to. The big fight is looming and Junco's sanity is hanging by a thread. So many unknowns and you still d
Di - -Twisted Sisters Book Reviews-
WHO IS JUNCO?

4 STARS!!!

Who is Junco? I have no clue. Just when I think I got it figured out, here comes the wrench. There's SO SO SO much to comprehend in this series, I felt like I was losing my mind trying to figure it out. AND I do get, but I could never explain it out loud.
Junco bothered me in this book, for numerous reasons. I never did feel the connection with Gid, or why Junco was loyal him. Maybe because he wasn't there from the beginning for me, but yet he was for Junco.
Where was my War
Laura Greenwood

Title: Range
Series: I Am Just Junco (#4)
Author: JA Huss
From: Amazon (I am Not Junco Omnibus)
Genre: Sci-fi, NA
Release Date: 1st April 2013
Challenges: 2016 Read the Books You Buy, 2016 Prequel & Sequel Challenge (2 points)
Links: Goodreads - Amazon

*May contain spolers for other books in the series*

2 years of pain and torture have passed since Inanna took Junco and forced her into a morph tank. Finally back with the people she thinks are on her side,
LeeAnna
Oh junco! I just love these books. I was a little smarter this time and I re-read the last quarter of flight so I wouldn't feel overwhelmed. I have a tough time keeping up w character names, who they are/were, what part they play in the story. All that jazz. I get nervous sometimes that I missed something very important. The books are full of information and I'm sure if I re- read them I would be like "oooh!! That's what they meant!" Anyway all of that aside, I love the books. I say the same thi ...more
Leah (White Sky Project)
May 19, 2016 Leah (White Sky Project) rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
Welcome back, Junco! I have to say I missed the crazy foul-mouthed girl. In this book, she's even crazier than ever, but that's just because of all the shit that she's been through. I swear, this girl has gone through all sorts of hell and there's only so much that one person can take, even if she is more powerful and devious than anyone ever realizes. In Range we see just how broken, confused, vulnerable and alone Junco is. She doesn't really know who she can trust and she's on the brink of goi ...more
The Book Tart
Apr 03, 2013 The Book Tart rated it really liked it
I filmed a vlog review for Range. http://thebooktart.com/books/the-book...

Oh! I also wrote a review cause there was so much I forgot to say...
Originally posted here http://thebooktart.com/new-fiction-re...

Range is book four in the Junco series. Once again I am blown away by the writing. I feel like I’ve been on a roller coaster when I read a Junco story. Junco has become one of my favorite heroes. She is a hurt, angry, vulnerable, brave, smart, crazy, generous, loving woman. And she just wants t
June Luu
NO NO NO NO!
WHAT THE F*%K!!!!
excuse me for my language but I need to get this out.
F*CCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

EDIT:

Original review is posted on: Future Suns

WARNING!!! If you have not read book 1,2 & 3. DO NOT READ ON! THERE WILL BE SPOILERS (and you won't be able to understand most of it anyway lol) and by the way, look at that cover!! (wolf whistle, can't do it in real life)

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU J.A. HUSS???

I stayed up all through the night until 3 o'clock in the morning and my eyes were
Lovey Dovey Books
Mar 28, 2013 Lovey Dovey Books rated it really liked it
Once more Junco has woken to find that she is changed. She has been forcefully leveled up to Archer status by the hateful, evil, and apparently real goddess Inanna. Range begins two years from where J.A. Huss left us clutching Flight to our hearts.

Despite the dangerous missions and life-threatening decisions, the I Am Just Junco series has seemed like smooth sailing. All up until Range, that is. Junco is starting to seriously question her past, present and future. Now that she’s lost so much hop
Brandee Price
Mar 28, 2013 Brandee Price rated it it was amazing
Range is exactly what I've come to expect from Ms. Huss' writing. It is extremely well written, has white-knuckle suspense and action, and continues the unique story that is Junco Coot. Range is a bit darker than the previous books, and that's saying something. We get a deeper look into Junco's psyche and quite honestly, it's a rather scary place to see.

"It's so much easier to just do what you're told and besides, this is my one true purpose and you can't be half a killer. You just gotta embrace
ClosetReader
Feb 26, 2016 ClosetReader rated it it was amazing
Holy cliffy Batman!

So when starting Range you need to take everything you thought you knew and throw it out the window. I can't even begin to sort out everything dear Junco is dealing with. Girlfriend has a lot going on. Through the course of this book I have been sad, happy, deceived and scared. So much is going on and we are finding out new information all of the time. I'm not sure how my normal life will be satisfying when I finish this series. I'm addicted to the adventure!
Jeannine
OMG what in the heck is going on?! I'm trying to sort everything out. We've got one hell of a cliffy, more lies, betrayal etc. What a tangled web of stuffs! I'm in it to win it I tell ya. I know everything is going to untangle and it will be amazing. Go Team Junco!
Veronica Laroche
Can't get enough

I love this series and can't put my kindle down. Who does Junco trust and who's lying and it just gets u guessing. I can't wait to read what happens next in this story. Amazing series I can't get enough of
Debra
Apr 01, 2014 Debra rated it liked it
This YA/NA series really grabbed me. I LOVED the suspense, futuristic theme, intriguing characters, and non-stop action. Unfortunately, this book dragged way too much crying and depression. I really, really, really, miss the action! That said, I will p/u the next book. I can't get enough of J.A. Huss.
Sunny
Mar 24, 2014 Sunny rated it liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
This was a hard one to take, it's pretty bleak. Rage, revenge, despair, death wishes.....
Amber Addicted Souls Book Blog
I can't! Sob! Sob! WTF! Sob!
Junnnncooooo!

Ps-- I love this series!
Audrey
Jun 15, 2015 Audrey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite, paranormal
Crack ....... that is the sound of my broken heart. When I started reading this series I had no idea how it would get me in. I am so taken with Junco, her struggle, her courage, her burning desire for love, friendship, peace - and the never ending quest for the truth. Everyone seems to use Junco for their own ends. Yeah, I love the other characters, however, I am with Junco - who is telling the truth?

This is just a brilliant story and journey I am on with Junco, even if my emotions have been str
Mindy
Feb 23, 2016 Mindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was hard for me. Lots of betrayed trust, depression, insanity, revenge. This story is so complex and really puts you through the ringer. This book is still a 5 star story for me but it was a hard one to get through. I think it can only go up from here.
Meghan
Dec 11, 2013 Meghan rated it it was amazing
oh man, that was awesome! ugly and dark and hopeless and awesome! now u are gonna read half way and be all- ah crap, this series is about ANGELS and God stuff. it is ruined!ruined!- BUT NO. persevere, because it is so not about that. it isn't. I promise. aliens baby. alien babies. alien baby makers and more. such a good book. freaking awesome in originality, crushing in its despair, and so bad ass in its vengeance. so much vengeance. and righteous fury. wicked!
Piseog
May 25, 2013 Piseog rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

Worst one so far. It was extra depressing and I got so fed up with everyone's treatment of Junco (Tier at the beginning was terrible). The story was all over the place; I couldn't really summarise it. I hated the ending and just wanted Junco to be happy. The author does write Junco very well and her mental instability is clear. I'm really hoping for an amazing final novella from Tier's POV.
Sarah Jocke
Apr 01, 2016 Sarah Jocke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Junco's story takes a turn in this book. This book is probably the most intense so far. There's a lot going on and so many characters and stories, but it's so well written that you can't wait to find out more about each person and how they tie in to Junco.

Veronica Laroche
Jan 17, 2016 Veronica Laroche rated it it was amazing
Sassapphras
Aug 07, 2013 Sassapphras rated it really liked it
I was disappointed with Junco in this one. I can handle the crazy, but the crying and letting herself be bossed around was so out of character... and kind of annoying.
Cathy Jackson
Feb 03, 2016 Cathy Jackson rated it really liked it
OMG
I'm so hooked in this story.
Crazy stuff.
Stephanie
Jan 01, 2016 Stephanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-it
Fantastic Series!
Becky Farris
Becky Farris rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2016
Anita
Anita added it
Aug 25, 2016
Clare
Clare marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
  • The Pirate Trilogy (The Pirate, #1-3)
  • Improper Pleasures (Pleasures, #1)
  • Zenya's Story (Fang Chronicles, #3)
  • Between Faith and Fear (Captive, #2)
  • Destiny United (Shadows of Destiny, #2)
  • Scent of a Vampire (The Evolved, #1)
  • My Brother, My Rival (My Brother, My Rival, #2)
  • Tortured Soul
  • Wonderland by Night
  • Earth Moves (Island Guardians #1)
  • Hex and the Single Witch (Vehicle City Vampires #1)
  • Tip of the Spear (Amazon Western, #1)
  • Restricted Access
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Crossfire: Fire and Ice (Crossfire, #2)
  • The Grey Tier: A Dead Celeb Mystery
  • Slayer's Kiss (The Shadow Slayers, #1)
  • Red Leopard (Vistaria Affair, #1)
Find me here: http://www.newadultaddiction.com/

If you like my books and want to help support my new releases, please sign up to share a post on Facebook or Twitter here .

JA Huss is the author of the Amazon bestselling Rook and Ronin series, the epic science fiction I Am Just Junco series, and hundreds of kid-friendly science books in subjects such as biology, physics, anatomy and physiology, astr
More about J.A. Huss...

I Am Just Junco (5 books)
  • Clutch (I Am Just Junco, #1)
  • Fledge (I Am Just Junco, #2)
  • Flight (I Am Just Junco, #3)
  • Return (I Am Just Junco, #5)