Range (I Am Just Junco, #4)

Range (I am Just Junco #4)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Alternative Cover for ISBN-13: 9781936413171

Some things can’t be undone.
If this happens,

You kill that bitch,
And don’t worry
About afterward.
Because it won’t matter.

Two years have passed since Inanna stole Junco away from Lucan. Two years of unimaginable pain. Two years...more
Published April 1st 2013 by Science Future Press (first published March 27th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Range, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Range

Brianna
Omg!!! Seriously, what a crazily horrible, and messed up ending book three of this series had!!! This review will definitely be giving away spoilers for the previous books, so unless you don't plan to read this series, or you don't care about being spoiled, you don't want to read this.

So….wow. After Junco was stolen away by Inanna at the end of book three, she's changed. A lot. Firstly, being held in a tank and tortured for two years would break anyone and drive them insane, and make them wan...more
Christi Snow
My Review:
This was a difficult book in more ways than one. But before I get to the review, I need to explain something. I read a LOT...and read the first three books months ago (which equals hundreds of books that I've read since then). As a result, I spent a lot of this book confused...just because this is a REALLY complex world and story line and I had a really hard time remembering all the tiny details from the first three books.

Also, Junco herself is confused. She's gone through 2-3 mindwip...more
Isis

The fourth book in the "I Am Just Junco" series doesn't quite live up to my expectations based upon the previous books. It is still a good read, entertaining and manages to pull you into the story in places. However it feels like being on a treadmill, reading familiar material that doesn't really seem to get you anywhere. For all that it feels like you are standing still, nevertheless it is undoubtedly an entertaining story.

Two years after Inanna stole Junco away from all she knew and l...more
LeeAnna
Oh junco! I just love these books. I was a little smarter this time and I re-read the last quarter of flight so I wouldn't feel overwhelmed. I have a tough time keeping up w character names, who they are/were, what part they play in the story. All that jazz. I get nervous sometimes that I missed something very important. The books are full of information and I'm sure if I re- read them I would be like "oooh!! That's what they meant!" Anyway all of that aside, I love the books. I say the same thi...more
Leah
Welcome back, Junco! I have to say I missed the crazy foul-mouthed girl. In this book, she's even crazier than ever, but that's just because of all the shit that she's been through. I swear, this girl has gone through all sorts of hell and there's only so much that one person can take, even if she is more powerful and devious than anyone ever realizes. In Range we see just how broken, confused, vulnerable and alone Junco is. She doesn't really know who she can trust and she's on the brink of goi...more
The Book Tart
I filmed a vlog review for Range. http://thebooktart.com/books/the-book...

Oh! I also wrote a review cause there was so much I forgot to say...
Originally posted here http://thebooktart.com/new-fiction-re...

Range is book four in the Junco series. Once again I am blown away by the writing. I feel like I’ve been on a roller coaster when I read a Junco story. Junco has become one of my favorite heroes. She is a hurt, angry, vulnerable, brave, smart, crazy, generous, loving woman. And she just wants t...more
June Luu
NO NO NO NO!
WHAT THE F*%K!!!!
excuse me for my language but I need to get this out.
F*CCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

EDIT:

Original review is posted on: Future Suns

WARNING!!! If you have not read book 1,2 & 3. DO NOT READ ON! THERE WILL BE SPOILERS (and you won't be able to understand most of it anyway lol) and by the way, look at that cover!! (wolf whistle, can't do it in real life)

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU J.A. HUSS???

I stayed up all through the night until 3 o'clock in the morning and my eyes were...more
Candace (Lovey Dovey Books)
Once more Junco has woken to find that she is changed. She has been forcefully leveled up to Archer status by the hateful, evil, and apparently real goddess Inanna. Range begins two years from where J.A. Huss left us clutching Flight to our hearts.

Despite the dangerous missions and life-threatening decisions, the I Am Just Junco series has seemed like smooth sailing. All up until Range, that is. Junco is starting to seriously question her past, present and future. Now that she’s lost so much hop...more
Brandee Price
Range is exactly what I've come to expect from Ms. Huss' writing. It is extremely well written, has white-knuckle suspense and action, and continues the unique story that is Junco Coot. Range is a bit darker than the previous books, and that's saying something. We get a deeper look into Junco's psyche and quite honestly, it's a rather scary place to see.

"It's so much easier to just do what you're told and besides, this is my one true purpose and you can't be half a killer. You just gotta embrace...more
Piseog
2.5 Stars

Worst one so far. It was extra depressing and I got so fed up with everyone's treatment of Junco (Tier at the beginning was terrible). The story was all over the place; I couldn't really summarise it. I hated the ending and just wanted Junco to be happy. The author does write Junco very well and her mental instability is clear. I'm really hoping for an amazing final novella from Tier's POV.
Di - -Twisted Sisters Book Reviews-
WHO IS JUNCO?

4 STARS!!!

Who is Junco? I have no clue. Just when I think I got it figured out, here comes the wrench. There's SO SO SO much to comprehend in this series, I felt like I was losing my mind trying to figure it out. AND I do get, but I could never explain it out loud.
Junco bothered me in this book, for numerous reasons. I never did feel the connection with Gid, or why Junco was loyal him. Maybe because he wasn't there from the beginning for me, but yet he was for Junco.
Where was my War...more
Veronica Laroche
Can't get enough

I love this series and can't put my kindle down. Who does Junco trust and who's lying and it just gets u guessing. I can't wait to read what happens next in this story. Amazing series I can't get enough of
Debra
This YA/NA series really grabbed me. I LOVED the suspense, futuristic theme, intriguing characters, and non-stop action. Unfortunately, this book dragged way too much crying and depression. I really, really, really, miss the action! That said, I will p/u the next book. I can't get enough of J.A. Huss.
Sunny
This was a hard one to take, it's pretty bleak. Rage, revenge, despair, death wishes.....
Meghan
oh man, that was awesome! ugly and dark and hopeless and awesome! now u are gonna read half way and be all- ah crap, this series is about ANGELS and God stuff. it is ruined!ruined!- BUT NO. persevere, because it is so not about that. it isn't. I promise. aliens baby. alien babies. alien baby makers and more. such a good book. freaking awesome in originality, crushing in its despair, and so bad ass in its vengeance. so much vengeance. and righteous fury. wicked!
Sassapphras
I was disappointed with Junco in this one. I can handle the crazy, but the crying and letting herself be bossed around was so out of character... and kind of annoying.
J.A. Huss
Oct 13, 2013 J.A. Huss marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
description

New Cover!
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Lauren
Lauren added it
Sep 10, 2014
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Tracy Campbell moir
Tracy Campbell moir marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Chelcie - Addicted Souls
Chelcie - Addicted Souls marked it as to-read
Sandra Abbata
Sandra Abbata marked it as to-read
Mariad
Mariad marked it as to-read
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Miaolin
Miaolin marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
ASVY
ASVY is currently reading it
Aug 28, 2014
  • Improper Pleasures (Pleasures, #1)
  • Between Faith and Fear (Captive, #2)
  • Edge of Truth
  • Destiny United (Shadows of Destiny, #2)
  • Emily's Story (Fang Chronicles, #2)
  • Scent of a Vampire (The Evolved, #1)
  • Disarming (Reign of Blood, #2)
  • Under Construction
  • Earth Moves (Island Guardians, #1)
  • Hex and the Single Witch (Vehicle City Vampires #1)
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Day Soldiers (Day Soldiers, #1)
  • Wheel of Fortune ( I Am Alive book 1 Episode #2 )
  • A Royal Heartbreak  (The Moretti Werewolf, #2)
  • Indiana Wild (Spirit Pass, #1)
  • Ghost Hand (The PSS Chronicles, #1)
  • Red Leopard (Vistaria Affair, #1)
  • Hanging On (Jessica Brodie Diaries, #2)
Find me here: http://www.newadultaddiction.com/

If you like my books and want to help support my new releases, please sign up to share a post on Facebook or Twitter here .

JA Huss is the author of the Amazon bestselling Rook and Ronin series, the epic science fiction I Am Just Junco series, and hundreds of kid-friendly science books in subjects such as biology, physics, anatomy and physiology, astro...more
More about J.A. Huss...
Tragic (Rook and Ronin, #1) Manic (Rook and Ronin, #2) Panic (Rook and Ronin, #3) Taut: The Ford Book (Rook and Ronin Spinoff) Come (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #1)