Start by marking “Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk” as Want to Read:
Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk

Mate Or Not. You're Still A Jerk

Lux loved her new life with her pack, the pack she’d joined two years ago after meeting her pen pal --the alpha--who was always the person to treat her best.

So imagine her surprise when she has to go back with her pack to the place she ran from, the people she ran from. Her old pack…The pack that hated her and gave her nothing but hell

But Lux had changed in those two year
Published by wattpad

Sara
Jan 26, 2015 Sara rated it liked it
Shelves: on-wattpad
Wow this story made me cry and sob and turned me into an emotional wreck.
I actually hated Damon for most part of it for how he treated Lux in the past. All the while seeing the good side of him and his admittedly hotness.
I was so mad at him and Jared that it made me shake with anger. I couldn't stand how bad they treated Lux that day before she decided to leave. It was painful and angering.
I think I liked Lux. She was kickass and strong when she came back and didn't let people walk all over h
Eunice Maglaque
Jul 06, 2013 Eunice Maglaque rated it it was amazing
I love rejected mate stories! They just have that thrill in them. Like how they get up and accept the fact that they're other halves don't want them. This is one of the best books in my "Rejected" list in Wattpad. Truly amazing indeed.
Lillian♥
May 02, 2016 Lillian♥ rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good story.
It could use A LOT of editing, but other than that, it was really good.
Huda
May 02, 2015 Huda rated it it was amazing
it is wonderful.. well written.. good plot
Malinda
4 stars

This was a very good story. I read this book for free on Wattpad. It appears to have been written by someone in high school (notes before and after chapters talk about homework and such) and there are definitely editing errors all through the story. Regardless of this I still really enjoyed the story and the style of writing. Lux and Damon are both characters I can to care about (with Damon this took much longer than with Lux) and the story was surprisingly good.

Lux is a werewolf and 15
Kalyee
Jan 31, 2015 Kalyee rated it it was ok
Really bummed on this one.

I've never read a book via WattPad before, but this sounded sooo interesting, and the reviews were all great, so I signed up and started reading.

It started out GREAT! The 1st chapter sucked me in and I was invested in the H/h , even shed a few tears while I dove into the story. What went wrong? The plot really meandered in the middle, and by the time I got two thirds of the way through, I just didn't care what happened next.

This also had some serious wth? plot issues (v
Cozen
"Mate Or Not. You're Still a Jerk" is a Wattpad original that is among the amazing unpublished writers out there.

Free to read,

you can find out for yourself just how amazingly talented this writer is.

SinplyAWriter took this story and added layer upon layer of story. She made characters that are more than two dimensions. It is well designed and very thought out. Not only is the story so outlined with amazing detail, her brillantly crafted words add to the
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

Found on Wattpad.

Mate or Note begins when Lux finds out who her mate is, the next alpha and most popular guy in school. But he rejects her because of who she is. So Lux runs away to a new pack leaving her family for years.

Now years later when her old pack needs help, since Lux is the best at fighting she has to go back to help train them.. But they never expected her, especially after everything that happened now they are trying to make it up to her.. B
Courtney
Aug 16, 2014 Courtney rated it really liked it
I found this on Wattpad along with the other books in the Mate or Not series.

The book begins with an introduction to Lux when she is still younger. Fighting with getting bullied then the rejection from her mate Lux runs away leaving a note to explain her disappearance. On her run she meets with her pen-pal Jason and decides to join his pack. Years later with constant threat of Rogue attacks Jason joins forces with another pack, but the only problem is this certain pack is Lux's old pack. Home t
Melania Ramona
May 31, 2015 Melania Ramona rated it really liked it
Just read this and I liked it. I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started, but the story and the characters captured my interest.
It's - sometimes painfully - obvious this is the author's first story. It's not edited, there are many spelling mistakes and also some plot holes. Not enough world building and even the characters could have benefited from more characterization.
Still, this story had heart. It addressed a sensitive topic, bullying and had redemption as it's central theme. I fou
Sanna Bengtsson
Feb 21, 2016 Sanna Bengtsson rated it it was amazing
wow this story both made me laugh til my stomage hurt and cry like a baby.. this is one of the best werewolf stories i have ever read.. i So recomend this one... man i loved it.. you should definatly read this serie its amazing!!!!
Ashley Alvarez
I Loved this book!!! I've become obsessed with werewolf books right now!!! Wattpad has become my best reading buddy right now!!!(:
Sanna Kamran
Jan 07, 2016 Sanna Kamran rated it liked it
Yes the author writing wasnt the best in the begining.... BUT I have to say the storyline was good and kept me hooked on till the end.
Helen
Feb 14, 2014 Helen rated it it was amazing
loved this wattpad story. The first one I read from there, the first one of many!!
5 rejected stars!!!
Angel
Angel rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
Jasmine
Jasmine rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2016
Siddhi
Siddhi rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2013
Chloe
Chloe rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2015
Priscilla
Priscilla rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2014
Megen
Megen rated it did not like it
Nov 02, 2015
D
D rated it did not like it
Apr 30, 2016
Sarahv
Sarahv rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Sruthi
Sruthi rated it it was ok
Dec 16, 2015
Vashtie
Vashtie rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Shrn
Shrn rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Megan
Megan rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Jobyna Dilly
Jobyna Dilly rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Sujee Lim
Sujee Lim rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2015
  • Finding Out What the Bad Boy Fights For
  • Paying for His Mistakes
  • Bye, Bye Virginity
  • The Bad Boy is Possessive
  • Big Fat Liar #1 (Big Fat Liar, #1)
  • Bad Girl VS. The Player
  • Bad Boy Kisses
  • Alaska (Wolfstate Chronicles #1)
  • Stupid Cupid