Start by marking “How to Market and Sell Your Art, Music, Photographs, and Handmade Crafts Online: Turn Your Hobby Into a Cash Machine” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review
You are creative, you are an artist or a photographer, you have a hobby or craft, something you absolutely love to do, and you are good at it. But you may be asking yourself, How do I market my work? How do I turn this into a real money making business?
The answer lies between the covers of this new book. You will learn the steps you need to take to successfully sell your
Published July 1st 2008 by Atlantic Publishing Company (FL) (first published April 20th 2008)

Be the first to ask a question about How to Market and Sell Your Art, Music, Photographs, and Handmade Crafts Online

Mike
This book would be great for those artists who aren't too keen on their internet skills. A lot of time in the book was spent going over basic website creation and even sites like eBay. I was able to skim over much of this information and pull out some new ideas regarding marketing however. Well, I didn't get too many brand new ideas, but the author did manage to flesh out some notions that I already had.

I did notice that sites like etsy.com only got a little blurb mention. For being a book that
Pedro
Pedro marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Hande Başargün
Hande Başargün marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Em
Em marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
RENE BARRETT
RENE BARRETT marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Mariya
Mariya marked it as to-read
May 20, 2013
Fahlala
Fahlala marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
**S a b i n e l**
**S a b i n e l** marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2012
MamaCarrie
MamaCarrie marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2012
Ceanne
Ceanne marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2011
Chris
Chris added it
Apr 16, 2011
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2011
iheartpolrbears
iheartpolrbears marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2011
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2010
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2009
Cheap Insurance for Your Home, Automobile, Health, & Life: How to Save Thousands While Getting Good Coverage How to Market and Sell Your Art, Music, Photographs, & Handmade Crafts Online: Turn Your Hobby into a Cash Machine How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Personal Chef Business: With Companion CD - ROM Cheap Insurance for Your Home, Automobile, Health, & Life: How to Save Thousands While Getting Good Coverage How to Open & Operate a Financially Successful Personal Chef Business