Start by marking “No One Needs to Know (Made in Montana, #5)” as Want to Read:
No One Needs to Know (Made in Montana, #5)

No One Needs to Know (Made in Montana #5)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  10 reviews
He wants to turn her in—she wants to take him to bed!

The moment wealthy ranch owner Tucker Brennan sees Annie Sheridan's photo on a website, he knows he's finally found the woman who let his brother take the fall in an embezzlement scheme. Now Tucker is on his way to the Safe Haven animal shelter in Montana to find out what really happened…and bring Annie to justice.

With a
ebook, Harlequin Blaze #744, 224 pages
Published April 1st 2013 by Harlequin Blaze (first published March 19th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about No One Needs to Know, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No One Needs to Know

Reviewed for Sara at! :D

Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley.

No One Needs to Know by Debbi Rawlins is a pretty good book. I don't think it's going to blow anyone's mind but if you're interested in a light but serious read, this one may be for you.

Annie Sheridan is hiding. She used to be a high class fundraiser in New York, but when funds went missing, she turned tail and ran. She didn't do anything wrong but was humiliated because she'd obviously trusted th
Oct 27, 2013 Dar rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: cowboy
Wonderful story, so glad Annie got a book! Tucker was a little too, naive, maybe is the right word, slightly less than bright, but unbelievably sweet and that made up for everything. Annie is just as strong and hard-headed as always and needs someone to actually have her accept the help and care she needs personally. Nobody in the town has been successful at that, and when Tucker appears, it seems he may have a chance. Tucker isn't a stupid man, and puts all the pieces together to come to the tr ...more
I was actually thinking that Annie was an awful person at the beginning. I was worried that she was going to hurt Tucker. It isn't often that I find myself rooting for the guy but in this instance I really wanted him to have resolution and find the person responsible. Then I realized she wasn't a bad person and I became a cheerleader for them both and wanted them both to find freedom from the past and then ultimately find future happiness. I fell in love with these characters.
Lyn Townsend
Thought this was a bit too unbelievable to be enjoyable. Shame.
Nancy Anderson
Okay character development but nothing
The heat level in this book was less than I expected, but the characters were appealing and the plot well-executed. Tucker and Annie are both appealing protagonists. Both Annie's and Tucker's motivation is believable, as is Tucker's change of heart.
The ending of this book was MUCH better then the others. I didn't feel like it left me hanging or ended too soon.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Made in Montana
Category: Passion
Feb 24, 2013 Maria marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
this book will be out 4/1/13
Toni marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015
Kathy Ross
Kathy Ross marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Lorren marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Palinda marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Carmen marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Audi marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Whitney marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Cyndi marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Made in Montana (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Barefoot Blue Jean Night (Made in Montana, #1)
  • Own the Night (Made in Montana, #2)
  • On a Snowy Christmas Night (Made in Montana, #3)
  • You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4)
  • From This Moment On (Made in Montana, #6)
  • Alone with You (Made in Montana, #7)
  • Need You Now (Made in Montana, #8)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Made in Montana, #9)
  • Anywhere with You (Made in Montana, #10)
  • Come On Over
Texas Blaze (Harlequin Blaze, #509) You're Still the One (Made in Montana, #4) On a Snowy Christmas Night (Made in Montana, #3) Own the Night (Made in Montana, #2) Texas Heat (Harlequin Blaze, #491)