Start by marking “The Everything Guide to Managing and Reversing Pre-Diabetes: Your Complete Guide to Treating Pre-Diabetes Symptoms” as Want to Read:

3.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  34 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Your ten-week plan to avoid the onset of diabetes! A diagnosis of pre-diabetes is certainly a wakeup call, but it is not a life sentence of daily medication and having to live without your favorite foods. Managing pre-diabetes is about common sense and moderation, not deprivation. "The Everything Guide to Managing and Reversing Pre-Diabetes, 2nd Edition" can help you find ...more
Published February 18th 2013 by Adams Media Corporation (first published December 18th 2010)

Be the first to ask a question about The Everything Guide to Managing and Reversing Pre-Diabetes

Lyndsey
Jul 02, 2016 Lyndsey rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
First off, when you pick up a book where the introduction has at least 3 EASILY identifiable spelling issues, that doesn't make you feel confidant in the author as a knowlegable presenter. I got this from the library, and it made me laugh because the previous reader had marked up the page in pencil like my professors would in college. Things like this should have been resolved and fixed by an editor.
This book, as mentioned by other reviewers, was extreamily basic and at times misleading. I'm no
Karen
Apr 20, 2015 Karen rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: trash
A little information, a lot of recipes. Standard stupid ADA guidlines on diet. A waste of time.
Sarah Lee
It was okay if you know nothing and are looking for a starting point. Looks like a large read, but its not...most of the book is recipes. I knew a most of the info from previous reading and online research...but I picked up a few new things.
Elizabeth
Aug 05, 2013 Elizabeth rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
$0.50 used paperback from beaverton library, withdrawn from circ.
water damage.
Cindy
Apr 26, 2012 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: medical, cookbooks
This book had great information and a few good recipes too!
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Susan
Susan is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2016
Jmc
Jmc is currently reading it
Jul 21, 2016
Hernando Carithers
Hernando Carithers is currently reading it
Jul 09, 2016
Anne
Anne rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2016
Rachel Gold
Rachel Gold is currently reading it
May 17, 2016
Connie Markham
Connie Markham rated it liked it
May 08, 2016
Marilyn Johnson
Marilyn Johnson rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Connie Garvie
Connie Garvie is currently reading it
Apr 02, 2016
Heidi
Heidi rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Heidi
Heidi rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Tina Seward
Tina Seward marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Janelle
Janelle marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2016
'jeri
'jeri rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2016
Jenn B
Jenn B rated it it was ok
Apr 24, 2016
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Tanya Welihindha
Tanya Welihindha rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2016
Jake
Jake added it
Jan 09, 2016
William C Bonnet
William C Bonnet rated it it was ok
Oct 30, 2015
Guyla Laird
Guyla Laird marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Bonnie Robertson
Bonnie Robertson marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Lisa Foster
Lisa Foster rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2015
Dana
Dana rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2015
Leigh Hugo
Leigh Hugo rated it it was ok
Jun 18, 2015
christine j. starman
christine j. starman marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
I am a Registered Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator and Certified LEAP Therapist (Lifestyle Eating and Performance). I received a BS in Human Nutrition and Food Service Management from Marymount College in Tarrytown, NY. I worked as Chief Clinical Dietitian in an area hospital for 25 years, and taught nutrition and food services courses in two area community colleges.

I opened my health and we
More about Gretchen Scalpi...